Meet me by the river....

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 4:45 am » by Otomon

Only a select few can know the Truth, and the New World Order is a frontier that is ours alone to explore, that makes you all a bunch of hypocrites!

Do not waste time trying to wake up the masses, they also have a role to play, so continue to inform yourself and protect those who actually love you... as in those who will listen to you without judging you, trying to wake others up will not accomplish anything, infact TPTB expect you to try and wake up others, so that when they spread their disinfo YOU will look like a fool.

You are not someone who bears ligth but... as we all know when there is a light burning in the eternal darkness, a shadow is born.

You are that shadow.

-The Legendary Hentai No Mokoto
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 am » by Whiteknight2000

Do you really seriously believe that???

I believe people really need to explore themselves. They need to explore who they really are.

The awakening has begun. And the countdown begins now.

Which side are you really on?

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 4:58 am » by Newearthman

You have to man up and face oppression Oto...it's easy to be bad but it takes patients to be good. :geek:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:00 am » by Otomon

whiteknight2000 wrote:Do you really seriously believe that???

I believe people really need to explore themselves. They need to explore who they really are.

I am in the side of the winners who won this battle many years ago yes even before you gran gran granpa was born...

We lost dude.

There is no awakening, those are just lies.

But if you want to continue wasting your time go ahead, I waste plenty of time myself playing video games and listening to music... so I cannot judge you.

But be aware that you are truly not accomplishing anything, when was the last time you actually woke someone up?

Exactly.

Becoming aware of the Truth only gave my life the same rush that a person who knows he is terminally ill gets.. ever met someone who knows their time is limited? Notice how the live their life? Well thats how I live mine.. and I will protect those who want to be protected for aslong as I can, but I do not have dreams of grandeur, that is simply childish dreams.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:06 am » by Constabul

otomon wrote:
whiteknight2000 wrote:Do you really seriously believe that???

I am in the side of the winners who won this battle many years ago yes even before you gran gran granpa was born...

We lost dude.

There is no awakening, those are just lies.

But if you want to continue wasting your time go ahead, I waste plenty of time myself playing video games and listening to music... so I cannot judge you.

But be aware that you are truly not accomplishing anything, when was the last time you actually woke someone up?

Exactly.

Becoming aware of the Truth only gave my life the same rush that a person who knows he is terminally ill gets.. ever met someone who knows their time is limited? Notice how the live their life? Well thats how I live mine.. and I will protect those who want to be protected for aslong as I can, but I do not have dreams of grandeur, that is simply childish dreams.

:flop:

Good to recognize it at an early age, now make the best of what you do have.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.
Voltaire

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 am » by Sentientseed

"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:26 am » by Rednerrus

otomon wrote:Becoming aware of the Truth only gave my life the same rush that a person who knows he is terminally ill gets.. ever met someone who knows their time is limited? Notice how the live their life? Well thats how I live mine.. and I will protect those who want to be protected for aslong as I can, but I do not have dreams of grandeur, that is simply childish dreams.

You cannot wake anyone up, but the message is what matter, the words will sow the seed, time will bring the fruits. Give and take nothing. After all awareness is the indifference to judge, to condemn, to discriminate, not to bring ideology into not to cling to a way or a path, it is seeing as it is, not as you think it to be, not as it appears to be, but seeing with mindfulness.

Being born as a human being is a real challenge in
terms of how to use this experience of birth, human
experience, this sensitive state that we’re living in.
Some people think about committing suicide: “just get
it over with” — it’s just too hard to bear, too much to
stand, a lifetime of this continuous irritation and guilt,
remorse and fear of the unknown. It can be so utterly
depressing that we think it’s better to kill ourselves.
Or, as the Buddha encouraged us, we can wake up to
it, learn from it, see it as an opportunity, as a challenge,
as something to learn from. We can develop wisdom
in terms of the conditions and the experiences that
we have in this life — which are not guaranteed
always to be the best. Many of us have had to
experience all kinds of frustrations, disappointments,
disillusionments and failures. Of course if we take that
personally, we want to end it all very quickly. But if we
put it in the context of knowing the world as the world,
we can take anything. We have incredible abilities to
learn from even the most unfair and miserable, painful
and nasty conditions. These are not obstructions to
enlightenment; this issue is whether we we use them
to awaken or not.
tk

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:35 am » by X-mog

I agree.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 am » by Roadkill

Life is simple. Eat , Sleep , Fuck as much as you can without hurting anyone around you. Everything else is meaningless, yes even love.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:44 am » by Spock

roadkill wrote:Life is simple. Eat , Sleep , Fuck as much as you can without hurting anyone around you. Everything else is meaningless, yes even love.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next