Meeting astral beings while obe,ing

PostTue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 pm » by Sirastral

Just wondering how many of you have met beings while out of the body on earth or on different planets and come back with real vivid recall as if you were realy there ,having memory as vivid as remembering what you see and did ,just like you vividy know and seen in the last ten minutes befor you started reading this,thank you to all who reply ,,, let love light peace and wisdom shine on you all

Writer

PostTue Oct 21, 2008 10:34 pm » by Maddy40

hello there yes i have had experiences of being somewhere other than earth and had vivid recall of others around me that i was communicating with right before i woke...........peace x

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 8:59 am » by Kerrblur2

Yea broseph, I been Astral Projecting for years! Robert Bruce(whom I personally Studied with, along with the monroe institute) and his readers like myself even created a Astral Pulse Island, was amazing, you would see people there all the time bro. and if you had a friend who was equally experienced, you both could honoestly meet there, come back, re varify what eachother did to see if it was real.

meeting Astral Beings, I've met my guides and a crap load of nasty little things that try to scare the shit outa yea. haha I have fun manifesting w/e to kik there ass's haha.

all you need to do is just ask you meet someone, and you leave all pre assessed thoughts blocked, feelings to a minimum, you can travel and speak to the most worldly people, travel to the other densities and see colors you never seen before, and litterally, our own thoughts create the astral world, or that plane your qualified to be in.

I had friends that would litterally go into this final fantasy like world, where they CLAIMED to have spoken with characters from this man-created game/ novel.

Give yea a challenge broseph, a way to meet all sorts of beings/people,

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html
go there, and try your best to visualize Astral pulse island and I promise you, when you arrive, its crazy, you feel all your senses go wild!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 3:22 pm » by Kerrblur2

Yea if you have any questions about projecting and /or help with the energy body, shoot me a email, hell I dont why everyones not practiceing this god-given gift, its technically the gateway to our SUPPOSED Ascension/transformation to the 4th/5th density.... Its everything that we need to look at, learn to feel interact in this new strange world un noticed by our way of science.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.