Mellowb1rd's Fake Poltergeist Videos

Writer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 1:42 pm » by Schnood


AntiMellowb1rd, it seems you have been all over the internet with the same message. Firstly, you have NO legal grounds to get his videos removed from youtube. He makes money from adverts placed on the videos by third parties. If these third parties were lying about the product they were selling, you would have some legal complaint against them, but this mellowbird guy is not committing any crime. I also noticed that you have been including links to your channel in a lot of threads on the youtube forums and in the comments of popular videos all over youtube. That is blatant spam and can get your account removed. Face it. Thousands of people every day will see his videos and believe them. It is not your place to stick your nose into that. Why are you wasting so much of your time waging a web-campaign against a guy who couldn't give a shit about you. The very small effect you can have on his videos is to increase their views and that's all.
At least mellowb1rd has his videos as evidence of his claims. You have the "testimony" of some faceless youtube accounts. Can you, for example, provide proof of your claim that he has been hacking your computer? I seriously doubt it. And, personally, find it disgraceful that you would stoop to spreading lies about a guy you don't even know. Nobody is going to take you seriously when you come across as a petulant boy, telling tales to try to get some kind of web-revenge for God-knows-what.

jetxvii

PostFri May 28, 2010 7:32 pm » by jetxvii


schnood wrote:AntiMellowb1rd, it seems you have been all over the internet with the same message. Firstly, you have NO legal grounds to get his videos removed from youtube. He makes money from adverts placed on the videos by third parties. If these third parties were lying about the product they were selling, you would have some legal complaint against them, but this mellowbird guy is not committing any crime. I also noticed that you have been including links to your channel in a lot of threads on the youtube forums and in the comments of popular videos all over youtube. That is blatant spam and can get your account removed. Face it. Thousands of people every day will see his videos and believe them. It is not your place to stick your nose into that. Why are you wasting so much of your time waging a web-campaign against a guy who couldn't give a shit about you. The very small effect you can have on his videos is to increase their views and that's all.
At least mellowb1rd has his videos as evidence of his claims. You have the "testimony" of some faceless youtube accounts. Can you, for example, provide proof of your claim that he has been hacking your computer? I seriously doubt it. And, personally, find it disgraceful that you would stoop to spreading lies about a guy you don't even know. Nobody is going to take you seriously when you come across as a petulant boy, telling tales to try to get some kind of web-revenge for God-knows-what.


Frauding corporate sponsors is a crime. regardless of how stupid and minuscule it is.

and I took him seriously because I realize and recognize his case against someone forging videos to be real, how else is he supposed to go about it? any attention towards a cause is good attention if they are going at it in the direct manner to expose it. might as well not pussy foot around whats happening, or beat around the bush of conformity and what other think is the right way to go about things.

Writer
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 am

PostSun May 30, 2010 7:10 am » by Antimellowb1rd


Ok lets break it down.
First off, by the tone of your reply it appears that you are either mellowb1rd himself a friend/relative or emotionally involved with mellowb1rd.
Anyway I will give you the benefit of the doubt here.

schnood wrote:AntiMellowb1rd, it seems you have been all over the internet with the same message.

Maybe you should try typing mellowb1rd into google and see what you get. I think you will find mellowb1rd has been over the internet just a little bit more than me.

schnood wrote:Firstly, you have NO legal grounds to get his videos removed from youtube. He makes money from adverts placed on the videos by third parties. If these third parties were lying about the product they were selling, you would have some legal complaint against them, but this mellowbird guy is not committing any crime.

Whether he is committing a crime could be debatable, however I never said he was committing a crime. I said he is making money from fraudulent videos.
I also know he has multiple accounts. It wouldn't be too hard to setup a macro using these fake accounts that automatically click on the advertisements a few thousand times a day to generate a significant income

schnood wrote:Face it. Thousands of people every day will see his videos and believe them. It is not your place to stick your nose into that. Why are you wasting so much of your time waging a web-campaign against a guy who couldn't give a shit about you. The very small effect you can have on his videos is to increase their views and that's all.

I agree that you can't convince everyone, but for those people that have a brain and actually use it, we can, and do make a difference. Think of it this way, I am actually saving mellowb1rd from having quite a lot of pissed off people after him when they find out he has made a fool out of them.

schnood wrote:At least mellowb1rd has his videos as evidence of his claims. You have the "testimony" of some faceless youtube accounts. Can you, for example, provide proof of your claim that he has been hacking your computer? I seriously doubt it.

I may not be able to prove mellowb1rd was personally responsible, but I do have the evidence of the account hacking, as do some other users.
So who do you think would be the most likely person to do this hacking?
Maybe that will be my next video. Thanks for the idea.

schnood wrote:And, personally, find it disgraceful that you would stoop to spreading lies about a guy you don't even know.

By saying, I am spreading lies, you are saying that I myself as well as a number of other people are liars, and therefore you are guilty of the same thing you are accusing me of. That makes you a hypocrite.

schnood wrote:Nobody is going to take you seriously when you come across as a petulant boy, telling tales to try to get some kind of web-revenge for God-knows-what.

I don't know if it is only me, but that description also fits you quite nicely.

Writer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

PostSun May 30, 2010 3:05 pm » by Schnood


Ok, I'll reply in the same simple manner:
Ok lets break it down.
First off, by the tone of your reply it appears that you are either mellowb1rd himself a friend/relative or emotionally involved with mellowb1rd.
Anyway I will give you the benefit of the doubt here.


You seem to be saying that anybody who finds your approach to this to be inappropriate and who voices such an opinion must be Mellowb1rd himself, a relative, or "emotionally involved" with him. Are you blind to the fact that a LOT of people would consider your activities to be a bit sad, and they wouldn't have to be any of those 3 in order to do so?

Maybe you should try typing mellowb1rd into google and see what you get. I think you will find mellowb1rd has been over the internet just a little bit more than me.


I have. His only input to the net has been his youtube videos, and a myspace account that he never seems to use. All those other entries are from sites similar to youtube, where people have embedded his youtube videos. He is not the one who has been pasting spam messages advertising his channel all over the place, so no. Your statement is false.

Whether he is committing a crime could be debatable, however I never said he was committing a crime. I said he is making money from fraudulent videos.
I also know he has multiple accounts. It wouldn't be too hard to setup a macro using these fake accounts that automatically click on the advertisements a few thousand times a day to generate a significant income


Are you accusing him of setting up such macros? Advertisers only pay for one click from each IP address. Also, if people were clicking the adverts without buying anything, the cost per click would plummet. That is not the first time you have worded an accusation against him in such a vague way that you can claim later to have not been making an accusation. Why mention it at all? Did you just think people on a paranormal forum would suddenly want to read about google adsense scams?
As for whether he is committing a crime, NO. End of. Maybe you need what is and isn't real spelled out for you, but people who upload videos to youtube are under no obligation to do so. Think of all the fake viral videos companies like Google have uploaded that pass themselves off as real. Go argue the law with Googles lawyers.


I agree that you can't convince everyone, but for those people that have a brain and actually use it, we can, and do make a difference. Think of it this way, I am actually saving mellowb1rd from having quite a lot of pissed off people after him when they find out he has made a fool out of them.


Those people with brains wouldn't be looking for evidence of anything on youtube. What difference do you make? Do you Mail people at random? How are you getting your message across? Because nobody is watching your "videos".
I'm sure he will be grateful to learn that you are saving him from a few angry 15 year old nerds.
And HE hasn't made a fool of them. They are either fools, or they are not.

I may not be able to prove mellowb1rd was personally responsible, but I do have the evidence of the account hacking, as do some other users.
So who do you think would be the most likely person to do this hacking?
Maybe that will be my next video. Thanks for the idea.


Oh, please don't call them videos. I don't give a shit if videos are real or not. If I find myself watching videos on Youtube, I want to be ENTERTAINED. Watching some slanderous text crawl up the screen, just isn't the same thing. And please don't say you are "educating" people, If he hacked your account, at the VERY least, your videos would be gone.
More unfounded mud-slinging on your part.

By saying, I am spreading lies, you are saying that I myself as well as a number of other people are liars, and therefore you are guilty of the same thing you are accusing me of. That makes you a hypocrite.


So he DID hack your account? He DID send sexually abusive mails to that girl? He IS setting up fake accounts to defraud adsense? You have been very careful with the way you have worded some of these accusations, but anyone reading through your page can see that that's what they are. You simply don't have the balls to just come out and say it straight. And why hide behind a phoney account? If you have a message that you beleive in, why not use your REAL youtube account? Why not show your face?
And is it a coincidence that one of your youtube channels subscribers has turned up here, agreeing with you, and backing you up? What did you do? Mail them and invite them to come? I think you did. It seems like your style.

And lastly, I have no agenda. I was just disgusted when I saw your page and read all your entries in the youtube forum, on youtube videos, and the general sadness of a guy who would go to such lengths on the internet. I simply couldn't allow such a person to have a captive audience over here without letting them know what kind of person they were dealing with.

Writer
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 am

PostMon May 31, 2010 1:06 pm » by Antimellowb1rd


So do you believe in mellowb1rd's videos or not?

Writer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

PostMon May 31, 2010 5:27 pm » by Schnood


Believe in ghosts? Haha! No, I'm a little old for that. You really need to have HUGE holes in your understanding of physics AND biology for that to sneak through. Even the very rarest of the things we know to exist have some concrete proof of their existence. So why, given that so many people claim to have seen ghosts, is there no proof? Millions of times more people have seen "ghosts" than snow leopards, yet snow leopards are still a provable fact and there is no evidence for ghosts. Eye-witnesses are the least reliable form of evidence there is. And the photos and videos of these things is always extremely poor quality. At least mellowb1rd has the balls to throw his fakes in your face, rather than hide behind the old grainy footage excuse that previous hoaxers use.
Maybe you are just pissed because you really wanted to believe they were real, but now, just maybe you will start to realize the WHOLE thing is fake. Ghosts, UFO's, Bigfoot, The Loch Ness monster, demons, ouija boards, psychic powers, telepathy, auras...The whole thing.
The clues are there, but that doesn't mean that when you find them, you go around shouting about it and thinking you are clever. If you figure out how a movie ends while you sit there watching it in the cinema, do you stand up and shout it out? The paranormal is FUN. But that's ALL it is. It's certainly no reason to waste your time starting a smear-campaign, accusing a guy of hacking your computer, sexual harrassment, (yes, I see that was one of your subscribers, but you allowed the comment to remain) and controlling weak-minded believers, manipulating them into doing his bidding. You have less evidence for any of that than mellowb1rd does that his house is haunted. WAY less. None.

jetxvii

PostMon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm » by jetxvii


schnood wrote:Believe in ghosts? Haha! No, I'm a little old for that. You really need to have HUGE holes in your understanding of physics AND biology for that to sneak through. Even the very rarest of the things we know to exist have some concrete proof of their existence. So why, given that so many people claim to have seen ghosts, is there no proof? Millions of times more people have seen "ghosts" than snow leopards, yet snow leopards are still a provable fact and there is no evidence for ghosts. Eye-witnesses are the least reliable form of evidence there is. And the photos and videos of these things is always extremely poor quality. At least mellowb1rd has the balls to throw his fakes in your face, rather than hide behind the old grainy footage excuse that previous hoaxers use.
Maybe you are just pissed because you really wanted to believe they were real, but now, just maybe you will start to realize the WHOLE thing is fake. Ghosts, UFO's, Bigfoot, The Loch Ness monster, demons, ouija boards, psychic powers, telepathy, auras...The whole thing.
The clues are there, but that doesn't mean that when you find them, you go around shouting about it and thinking you are clever. If you figure out how a movie ends while you sit there watching it in the cinema, do you stand up and shout it out? The paranormal is FUN. But that's ALL it is. It's certainly no reason to waste your time starting a smear-campaign, accusing a guy of hacking your computer, sexual harrassment, (yes, I see that was one of your subscribers, but you allowed the comment to remain) and controlling weak-minded believers, manipulating them into doing his bidding. You have less evidence for any of that than mellowb1rd does that his house is haunted. WAY less. None.



so I take it that you are closed minded to the possibilities because nothing Paranormal has ever happened to you?

or perhaps you are the mellowbird that this individual is talking about? I see you have 3 posts and all of them are centrally located here, can you tell me what made you decide to chime in here and only here?

Writer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

PostMon May 31, 2010 11:19 pm » by Schnood


so I take it that you are closed minded to the possibilities because nothing Paranormal has ever happened to you?

or perhaps you are the mellowbird that this individual is talking about? I see you have 3 posts and all of them are centrally located here, can you tell me what made you decide to chime in here and only here?


No, I'm not closed minded to the "possibilities", because it's a load of nonsense. No, I'm not mellowb1rd, but I do enjoy watching that type of video. I've already said, why I commented here. Because, here you have a guy who has taken it upon himself to spread malicious lies about a guy, but tries to pass himself off as just someone trying to expose what he calls a "fraud" All you have to do is read his youtube page. They would blame this guy for global warming if they could. Do you really think a true seeker of truth would be so focused on only one guy? I found this site by googling antimellowb1rd. It was right there amongst all the spam comments. Just letting you all know you have a snake in the grass. Anyway, that's my two cents. I'll be sure to have a look around the whole forum before I leave, but I expect to find a load of conspiracy BS about the moon landings and "Chem-trails" (This latter is the most laugh-out-loud funny thing I ever heard) so I won't be a permanent fixture. Just having my say. The drugs in the tap water haven't stopped me wanting to do THAT. Must be getting a light dose.

jetxvii

PostMon May 31, 2010 11:35 pm » by jetxvii


schnood wrote:
so I take it that you are closed minded to the possibilities because nothing Paranormal has ever happened to you?

or perhaps you are the mellowbird that this individual is talking about? I see you have 3 posts and all of them are centrally located here, can you tell me what made you decide to chime in here and only here?


No, I'm not closed minded to the "possibilities", because it's a load of nonsense. No, I'm not mellowb1rd, but I do enjoy watching that type of video. I've already said, why I commented here. Because, here you have a guy who has taken it upon himself to spread malicious lies about a guy, but tries to pass himself off as just someone trying to expose what he calls a "fraud" All you have to do is read his youtube page. They would blame this guy for global warming if they could. Do you really think a true seeker of truth would be so focused on only one guy? I found this site by googling antimellowb1rd. It was right there amongst all the spam comments. Just letting you all know you have a snake in the grass. Anyway, that's my two cents. I'll be sure to have a look around the whole forum before I leave, but I expect to find a load of conspiracy BS about the moon landings and "Chem-trails" (This latter is the most laugh-out-loud funny thing I ever heard) so I won't be a permanent fixture. Just having my say. The drugs in the tap water haven't stopped me wanting to do THAT. Must be getting a light dose.


well chemtrails are real sir that isn't a subject up for debate anymore, and I have seen this Mellowbird his videos they are really bad hoaxes of paranormal videos.

Paranormal events do Happen, in fact I have had a few experiences, and NO I wasn't hallucinating, you see I myself am a skeptic of hoaxes, false information, and paranormal however I know genuine experiences from false or sub conscious experiences and I can tell you that there is something paranormal afoot, whether that is creepy ghosts or some type of quantum physics experiment or Trans-dimensional highly advanced beings I don't know. however just because you refuse to believe it doesn't mean that it hasn't happened to someone else, and the thing is if it really did happen to that person then that means it REALLY happened, regardless if you believe it or not.

I still don't know If I buy your story about how you got here, but it just seems funny that you would stick up for a hoaxster. I am not one of the Anti Campaign members either just pointing out something mysterious. considering maybe the person you are talking to is just dedicated to having truth and equal opportunity for non fraudulent information.

The moon landing? there is plenty on that as well.

Writer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 pm » by Schnood


Well, Ignoring all that paranormal stuff for a moment, just type "antimellowb1rd" into google and you will see exactly how I got here.
When you say mellowb1rds videos are copies of real videos...post links, by all means. And I'm not so much defending a hoaxster, there are plenty of these type of videos being made for my entertainment with or without mellowb1rd.
I had to laugh when you suggested that antimellowb1rd guy was only interested in spreading truth. A guy like that wouldn't accuse someone of hacking his computer in such a way as to be sure a lot of people could read the accusation, even though no evidence has been presented. That has nothing to do with truth. That's just slinging mud and hoping it sticks.
"He has also hacked our accounts, and computers to try and shut us down. " Those words are his. Posted on the comments of one of his videos. (It's also libel) There is something very slimy about the way this guy is going about his business, and I just don't like it.
If mellowb1rd closes his account, what then? Accuse saremy127 of rape? Upload a virus to kshizzel27's computer? Pick a fight in the street with leeofbacup? (Nah, that last seems to gutsy and forthright. Not this guys style at all, but you get the idea.)
Also, antimellowb1rd, I believe I asked you questions in an earlier post here which were not answered.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook