Mellowb1rd's Fake Poltergeist Videos

jetxvii

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm » by jetxvii

schnood wrote:Well, Ignoring all that paranormal stuff for a moment, just type "antimellowb1rd" into google and you will see exactly how I got here.
When you say mellowb1rds videos are copies of real videos...post links, by all means. And I'm not so much defending a hoaxster, there are plenty of these type of videos being made for my entertainment with or without mellowb1rd.
I had to laugh when you suggested that antimellowb1rd guy was only interested in spreading truth. A guy like that wouldn't accuse someone of hacking his computer in such a way as to be sure a lot of people could read the accusation, even though no evidence has been presented. That has nothing to do with truth. That's just slinging mud and hoping it sticks.
"He has also hacked our accounts, and computers to try and shut us down. " Those words are his. Posted on the comments of one of his videos. (It's also libel) There is something very slimy about the way this guy is going about his business, and I just don't like it.
If mellowb1rd closes his account, what then? Accuse saremy127 of rape? Upload a virus to kshizzel27's computer? Pick a fight in the street with leeofbacup? (Nah, that last seems to gutsy and forthright. Not this guys style at all, but you get the idea.)
Also, antimellowb1rd, I believe I asked you questions in an earlier post here which were not answered.

this is obviously some type of youtube drama between youtube geekers ( no offense ) so i will leave you to your war. perhaps you are slinging mud as well...as you have no proof that he didn't hack his computers, that also seems like slinging mud and hoping it sticks.

how else is he supposed to prove it? take a video of him hacking his webcamera to show this person hacking his computer with his hand in a cookie jar?

either way this is pretty crazy, the guys videos are hoaxes.

Writer

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 pm » by Antimellowb1rd

@schnood
Let me try and make sense of this.
Ok, you agree that mellowb1rds videos are fake.
Maybe you should read my first post, and the title of this thread.
So how are we spreading lies if you agree with us.

Next time before making assumptions it might have been a little more intelligent to ask questions about all of this.

The only lies that are being spread here are the lies you are spreading about me and the other people on my youtube channel.

I can see I am wasting my time trying to have an intelligent discussion with you.

Writer

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 pm » by Schnood

this is obviously some type of youtube drama between youtube geekers ( no offense ) so i will leave you to your war. perhaps you are slinging mud as well...as you have no proof that he didn't hack his computers, that also seems like slinging mud and hoping it sticks.
[quote][/quote

Are you suggesting that a guy can accuse a guy of something like that, and it's up to everyone else to prove he DIDN'T?????. If the guy has no proof, he has no business saying that. Even if it's true, this guy obviously has no idea who is responsible, so to accuse any individual is wrong. Sounds more like someone without too much computer savvy getting carried away by a few error messages and thinking he's been hacked. (An occurrence THOUSANDS of times more common than the real thing)

And antimellowb1rd. Yet again you have avoided answering the questions I asked a few posts ago. Is it deliberate?
Also, nothing I have said cannot easily be verified by a quick visit to your "channel". (unless you've deleted those comments by now)
Are you now denying that you have stated that mellowb1rd hacked your computer, even though you don't have a shred of evidence?
Are you denying that you have failed to remove an allegation of sexual harassment made by one of your subscribers against mellowb1rd, even though the subject of this "abuse" immediately denied all knowledge. (And, being one of your subscribers, blamed the initial allegation on mellowb1rd, which makes NO sense whatsoever)?
Are you denying that you have posted multiple advertisements for your channel in both the comments of other videos and the youtube forum?
I have no intention of posting the screenshots here, should you choose to lie, by the way.

Writer

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 am » by Antimellowb1rd

I am not avoiding your questions. I just feel I am waisting my time answering your questions.
If you can provide the specific posts, I might consider rephrasing or deleting them if I feel they are not accurate.
If I can't do that I will explain why.

The reason I didn't delete the sexual harassment allegation, is because I never got to the bottom of what actually happened.
If you have a look you will notice I actually accused xiaoecho of lying in an indirect away, but to be honest, I don't know what the truth is regarding that situation.

Writer

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 am » by Antimellowb1rd

It seems you know quite a bit about youtube, and from some of the things you have said about ruining the end of a movie, are sure you are not working with mellowb1rd or for youtube.
If mellowb1rd has been hired by youtube/google to produce a viral video, I might even consider forgetting about all of this.
However having said that, I think it is totally wrong to play with peoples beliefs like that, there are quite a few people who are actually concerned for mellowb1rd's well being, and are offering to help mellowb1rd for free.
This is wrong.

Writer

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 6:20 pm » by Schnood

I am not avoiding your questions. I just feel I am waisting my time answering your questions.
If you can provide the specific posts, I might consider rephrasing or deleting them if I feel they are not accurate. If I can't do that I will explain why.
The reason I didn't delete the sexual harassment allegation, is because I never got to the bottom of what actually happened.
If you have a look you will notice I actually accused xiaoecho of lying in an indirect away, but to be honest, I don't know what the truth is regarding that situation.
It seems you know quite a bit about youtube, and from some of the things you have said about ruining the end of a movie, are sure you are not working with mellowb1rd or for youtube.
If mellowb1rd has been hired by youtube/google to produce a viral video, I might even consider forgetting about all of this.
However having said that, I think it is totally wrong to play with peoples beliefs like that, there are quite a few people who are actually concerned for mellowb1rd's well being, and are offering to help mellowb1rd for free.
This is wrong.

Well, for example there is the comment you made to mrvader23 on one of your videos stating that mellowb1rd hacked your computer as well as other peoples. Not that you suspect it. You stated it as a fact. Take a look through your comments page. You do that quite a lot.
From reading the comments it's not at all clear that xiaoecho is the person who made the allegation. Kimousabby allegedly received such a message (and denied it), but there is no mention of xiaoecho. Whatever the reason for you setting up that antimellowb1rd channel and not using your thanh1973 one to do this, it does not help your cause to allow your followers to post unfounded accusations. Especially such serious ones.
To my knowledge mellowb1rd has accepted no offers of help. In fact, one of your subscribers sites the fact that he does not allow a paranormal investigation team into his house as the reason the videos must be fake.
I saw a comment by that karx0 guy (And he is VERY creepy) advising mellowb1rd of the potential for making a large sum of money by selling items featured in his videos on ebay. (Items that were "affected" by the poltergeist, such as the candle.)
A believer who thought that candle had been exposed to otherworldly energy would pay well for that.
Also, quite a few people have offered him money to be allowed to spend the night, yet no-one has. He could charge 1000 bucks a night EASILY and these people would pay it, yet he doesn't. I seriously doubt that the money he makes as a partner, covers the costs of making the videos. Youtube is about entertainment. If people go there to look for evidence to support their beliefs, that's their problem. People who look for the evidence they need to support a belief will ALWAYS find it somewhere. You can't blame the people who make these videos, whether they call them real or not. After all, who the hell would want to see a movie called, "A fictional account of a clash of some titans", or "Paranormal activity as we assume it would look in real life"?
I am not mellowb1rd, and I don't work with or for him. (or youtube for that matter) I just find your methods underhanded, and the zeal with which you apply them downright creepy.
And you STILL haven't answered the questions I mentioned. Scroll up. They are right there.
And "consider forgetting all about this..?" Haha. I really don't care. I've told you what I think of what you are doing. I couldn't give a crap if you keep on doing it. I guess if mellowb1rd doesn't care about what you are doing, then why should the rest of us?

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 7:24 am » by Cognitae

Here we go... I love FLAME threads, because that's quite literally what you two have turned this into.

Disinformation and arguing amongst ourselves does not get one closer to the truth.

I may be speaking for the majority of educated individuals here when I say that the mellowbird videos are plainly and easily identified as fake videos. The CGI is too crisp, the angles are too precise, and quite frankly, it IS laughable that someone should try to claim a video like that is real, but is even more laughable that there are groups of human beings with such little intellegence that they have to form a group to WARN people that a video is fake... That insults my intellegence actually, that I would need a 'warning: this video is fake" before I watch a video with some cheesed out green suit with outerglow, blur and chroma keying on it.

By argueing about this Mellowbird, and telling people to goggle his name, or look at a video about why you all hate his guts, you give him more popularity than ever before... Because, well, for instance, before today? I couldn't really know nor care who the hell he was, and now? I want to watch his videos to see the cool fx used in making them. Great job, you anti-mellowbird factions... great way to scare people away...

Now, could both of you stop arguing with each other? argue with me if you have to, argue with the sky, the wall, or that ghost car video that I'm watching like 7 times to try ti figure out, but please... SHUT THE HECK UP about it already...
To be or not to be: That is the tax witholding.

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 pm » by Wallstreet

antimellowb1rd wrote:A group of us found mistakes in mellowb1rd's videos.
When we commented about the mistakes, he removed our comments, blocked our user names, and then he removed his video to edit the mistake out, and the uploaded it again.
To find out more check out the links below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/antimellowb1rd

http://www.youtube.com/user/antimellowb ... kCw1VokezU

:peep:
Man i just love the look of this, compared 2 commercial blockbuster movies like 'Rec2' or 'Fourth Kind' mellowb1rd should be commended for coming up with scenes far creepier. ('Real demons caught on tape') no sound tho . There r still comments left on his videos that deny its real and just art. This post smacks of vendetta because ur comments removed.

Too me I find theres just a little 2 much apparent duplication of hands in one piece of his work but thats not a debunk its a opinion, have a look at how the haiti UFOs were debunked without all the emotion. In the dark with changing light sources zoomin in n out, incredible. Also free 4 most of us 2 view mysterious stuff like the haiti ufo.
I suggest the pasting of smilies like :bullshit: r not proof just opinion in absense of hard facts.
When Dutch says 'Bullshit..so u dropped the six of us in a meat grinder' he also supplies the facts.
Those of u serious about debunking this, just show more evidence 4 ur extraordinary claims of falsehood.
Is this another possible heavens gate cult perhaps?red alert :nwo: mayb mayb not proof please :look:

Writer

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 6:10 pm » by Schnood

@antimellowb1rd

Are you accusing him of setting up such macros?

What difference do you make? Do you Mail people at random?

And why hide behind a phoney account? If you have a message that you beleive in, why not use your REAL youtube account? Why not show your face?

And is it a coincidence that one of your youtube channels subscribers has turned up here, agreeing with you, and backing you up? What did you do? Mail them and invite them to come?

Those are the questions I mrntioned that you have STILL failed to answer.

Writer

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 10:43 am » by Schnood

Well?

PreviousNext