Mellowb1rd's Fake Poltergeist Videos

Member
User avatar
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:14 pm

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 4:44 pm » by Wenverwerealone


Yeah, so I guess everyone has debunked every single video of paranormal/ufo ever posted. That means there is no real videos at all :D

Any channels with REAL poltergeist activity? Nah, don't think so.
http://youtube.com/WeNeverWereAlone
http://soundcloud.com/slaughter-dancer/slaughter-dancer-eat-on-shuffle-mix

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 10:52 am » by Dukettt


antimellowb1rd wrote:No that is a different guy (Although they could be friends).
The guy's youtube username is mellowb1rd. He has quite a few videos, some of them are quite good.
I tried complaining (several times) to youtube that this guy is making money by fraudulent means, but I didn't get one reply.
Several other people tried complaining but the result was the same.
It looks like youtube are more interested in making money from their advertisers than dealing with fraudulent videos.


Hey are you that penis guy? Why dont you prove those vids are fake rather than just blow hot air out of your ass? If the vids are fake then they are good fakes. If he makes money out of them then good for him because HE made them and made them well. Youtube is a commercial enterprise not a scientifical proving ground so please leave youtube, you dont have to watch anything if you dont want to. So are you trolling like this everytime you see a "fake" material. Have you contacted authorities about AVATAR? Cameron made millions out of that and dont break down when i tell you that some portions of that documentary might be manipulated to appear real. Why are you jealous of him? You scared that it might be real poltergeist and that really makes you lose sleep if they really exist? Now mr.penisbutt there are real scary stuff on this earth like serial killers and cannibals. Be afraid of those instead of b1rds vids. Why dont you get a grip on life and stop being afraid of ghosts, they only throw some stuff around, they wont hurt you. And please dont bring your crusade against stupid fear here on DVT anymore.
------------------------------
Image
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm
Location: England

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:00 pm » by Viggz


dukettt wrote:
antimellowb1rd wrote:No that is a different guy (Although they could be friends).
The guy's youtube username is mellowb1rd. He has quite a few videos, some of them are quite good.
I tried complaining (several times) to youtube that this guy is making money by fraudulent means, but I didn't get one reply.
Several other people tried complaining but the result was the same.
It looks like youtube are more interested in making money from their advertisers than dealing with fraudulent videos.


Hey are you that penis guy? Why dont you prove those vids are fake rather than just blow hot air out of your ass? If the vids are fake then they are good fakes. If he makes money out of them then good for him because HE made them and made them well. Youtube is a commercial enterprise not a scientifical proving ground so please leave youtube, you dont have to watch anything if you dont want to. So are you trolling like this everytime you see a "fake" material. Have you contacted authorities about AVATAR? Cameron made millions out of that and dont break down when i tell you that some portions of that documentary might be manipulated to appear real. Why are you jealous of him? You scared that it might be real poltergeist and that really makes you lose sleep if they really exist? Now mr.penisbutt there are real scary stuff on this earth like serial killers and cannibals. Be afraid of those instead of b1rds vids. Why dont you get a grip on life and stop being afraid of ghosts, they only throw some stuff around, they wont hurt you. And please dont bring your crusade against stupid fear here on DVT anymore.


Dude this shit is obviousely not real. Non of the ghost vids are. There are no ghosts.
You gotta be real thick to even question this shit man....lol what are u doing

And who gives a shit howmuch he makes through lieing. Thats the point hes lieing dick head.
That makes him a twat.
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1772
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 pm » by Dukettt


viggz wrote:
dukettt wrote:
antimellowb1rd wrote:No that is a different guy (Although they could be friends).
The guy's youtube username is mellowb1rd. He has quite a few videos, some of them are quite good.
I tried complaining (several times) to youtube that this guy is making money by fraudulent means, but I didn't get one reply.
Several other people tried complaining but the result was the same.
It looks like youtube are more interested in making money from their advertisers than dealing with fraudulent videos.


Hey are you that penis guy? Why dont you prove those vids are fake rather than just blow hot air out of your ass? If the vids are fake then they are good fakes. If he makes money out of them then good for him because HE made them and made them well. Youtube is a commercial enterprise not a scientifical proving ground so please leave youtube, you dont have to watch anything if you dont want to. So are you trolling like this everytime you see a "fake" material. Have you contacted authorities about AVATAR? Cameron made millions out of that and dont break down when i tell you that some portions of that documentary might be manipulated to appear real. Why are you jealous of him? You scared that it might be real poltergeist and that really makes you lose sleep if they really exist? Now mr.penisbutt there are real scary stuff on this earth like serial killers and cannibals. Be afraid of those instead of b1rds vids. Why dont you get a grip on life and stop being afraid of ghosts, they only throw some stuff around, they wont hurt you. And please dont bring your crusade against stupid fear here on DVT anymore.


Dude this shit is obviousely not real. Non of the ghost vids are. There are no ghosts.
You gotta be real thick to even question this shit man....lol what are u doing

And who gives a shit howmuch he makes through lieing. Thats the point hes lieing dick head.
That makes him a twat.


Yes it could be fake, infact the whole universe could be a fake and an illusion inside your head. In these times of the rabbithole you cant trust anyone even yourself. But anyhow in my opinion mellowbird is allowed to do whatever he want's and it is up to each viewer to form their opinion. He is not braking any laws or rules. If some buttholes start crusades against fake/suspect/unreal vids then be stupid and waste your time because it only brings more attention to those videos and usually makes the crusader to appear mighy stupid. Crusaders, maybe just argue with your mates at the pub about the vids instead of makeing an ass out yourself in the public forums....
------------------------------
Image
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm
Location: Wales

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 pm » by Cwmman


well i just watched the crappy vids for the first time, no such thing as bad publicity i guess
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 am
Location: Temple, TX

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 am » by Immortalgropher


schnood wrote:Believe in ghosts? Haha! No, I'm a little old for that. You really need to have HUGE holes in your understanding of physics AND biology for that to sneak through. Even the very rarest of the things we know to exist have some concrete proof of their existence. So why, given that so many people claim to have seen ghosts, is there no proof? Millions of times more people have seen "ghosts" than snow leopards, yet snow leopards are still a provable fact and there is no evidence for ghosts. Eye-witnesses are the least reliable form of evidence there is. And the photos and videos of these things is always extremely poor quality. At least mellowb1rd has the balls to throw his fakes in your face, rather than hide behind the old grainy footage excuse that previous hoaxers use.
Maybe you are just pissed because you really wanted to believe they were real, but now, just maybe you will start to realize the WHOLE thing is fake. Ghosts, UFO's, Bigfoot, The Loch Ness monster, demons, ouija boards, psychic powers, telepathy, auras...The whole thing.
The clues are there, but that doesn't mean that when you find them, you go around shouting about it and thinking you are clever. If you figure out how a movie ends while you sit there watching it in the cinema, do you stand up and shout it out? The paranormal is FUN. But that's ALL it is. It's certainly no reason to waste your time starting a smear-campaign, accusing a guy of hacking your computer, sexual harrassment, (yes, I see that was one of your subscribers, but you allowed the comment to remain) and controlling weak-minded believers, manipulating them into doing his bidding. You have less evidence for any of that than mellowb1rd does that his house is haunted. WAY less. None.



Thank you for helping me have a good laugh! :alien51: :banana:

So all the EVPs, pictures, videos, scientific studies, well known scientists studying and commenting on the paranormal who can not explain away things are all fake? bwahahahaha! Let's not forget thousands of years of sightings, famous writings, etc. For someone who is "too old for that" you sure sound "too young for this".

Personal testimonies and anyone who has ever had any spiritual contact knows full well what happens. You're probably an atheist. (i am totally prepared for you to say "Actually I am [insert random religion here] too).

Huge flaws in understanding of physics and biology? How about your minuscule understanding of life? Not everything works by the books and not everything happens on a linear scale and path. I'm not going to change your views and I'm not trying, I find you as a person hysterical, close-minded and relying on science to explain away what your brain and underdeveloped soul can't understand.

Most science is a lie and is laughable in the sense that people would rather be force fed what books tell them rather than question and search things for themselves. I'll bet you didn't know there was a doctor who tested for the "substance of the soul" and actually gathered quite interesting findings that a certain percentage AT THE MOMENT THEY PASSED he recorded quite unique findings that were measurable.

Life doesn't work by science, science does not provide all answers to life and the universe, once you figure that out, then you can be "too old for this".
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:06 am

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 4:33 am » by F150on22s


Damn, okay so I was lookin at his vids and went on google n typed in "are mellowb1rds videos fake" and I read everyones comments on here...

Half of you are retarded

Theres no such thing as ghosts and paranormal shit, UFOs, Lochness, Big Foot etc. If you believe you had some kinda experience with somethin goin on in your house, theres an explaination for it. Its like your fuckin door opens up by itself or your floor creaks, wow, try your house has settled or someone didnt level up the hinges right. Its a change in the temperature. If there were fuckin ghosts in this world every fuckin person wouldve seen em come n go like its human nature.

Mellowb1rd most likely did not intentially make videos to make money. Someone may have seen his vids and said "oh shit this is our opportunity advertise since this guys got so many followers. I seriously doubt he made these movies thinkin one day he would be makin some cash off of em.

Like a few others have said, dont waste your time on him.

Soon enough his followers will think for a second and look at this on google and get the picture, then when a whole mess of people figure him out, there will be fake vids all over youtube and he will have to find a real job.

In closing, let him have fun, you gotta enjoy life, thats all the man is doing, just havin a lil fun with his life. Thats his hobby, somehow he landed on a gold mine, be happy for him and try to find a way yourself to make some dough.

:bang; <---antimellowb1rd
:ghost: <---antimellowb1rd's mom
:alien: <---antimellowb1rd's dad
:bullshit: <---mellowb1rd's videos
:cheers: <---me and those who like my comment on this bullshit

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 4:37 am » by Epicfailure


f150on22s wrote:Damn, okay so I was lookin at his vids and went on google n typed in "are mellowb1rds videos fake" and I read everyones comments on here...

Half of you are retarded

Theres no such thing as ghosts and paranormal shit, UFOs, Lochness, Big Foot etc. If you believe you had some kinda experience with somethin goin on in your house, theres an explaination for it. Its like your fuckin door opens up by itself or your floor creaks, wow, try your house has settled or someone didnt level up the hinges right. Its a change in the temperature. If there were fuckin ghosts in this world every fuckin person wouldve seen em come n go like its human nature.

Mellowb1rd most likely did not intentially make videos to make money. Someone may have seen his vids and said "oh shit this is our opportunity advertise since this guys got so many followers. I seriously doubt he made these movies thinkin one day he would be makin some cash off of em.

Like a few others have said, dont waste your time on him.

Soon enough his followers will think for a second and look at this on google and get the picture, then when a whole mess of people figure him out, there will be fake vids all over youtube and he will have to find a real job.

In closing, let him have fun, you gotta enjoy life, thats all the man is doing, just havin a lil fun with his life. Thats his hobby, somehow he landed on a gold mine, be happy for him and try to find a way yourself to make some dough.

:bang; <---antimellowb1rd
:ghost: <---antimellowb1rd's mom
:alien: <---antimellowb1rd's dad
:bullshit: <---mellowb1rd's videos
:cheers: <---me and those who like my comment on this bullshit


wow a first post on a buried thread.
Image

Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:06 am

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 6:05 am » by F150on22s


well like i said i searched on google to see if anyone knows if his videos are fake and this discussion board showed up. so this thread must not be dead lol. if its not dead i can post obviously. i think im gonna run a test and go to his vides and see if my messages get removed for saying this about him removing messages about pepoeple noticing fuckups on his videos. if it happens then u guys are right. and back to this topic being dead, i will revive it if i find out he's removed my comments.

Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:01 pm

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 1:45 pm » by Womblediehard


Hello peeps :pray:

First of all being my 1st post on here i thought i would tackle the Mellow poltergeist videos.
O'k his videos about a alleged poltergeist is the making of a man made product, sorry not a ghost or a demon.
Have a link here to a guy called Mike who is a paranormal investigator and also a paranormal fraud investigator, there is more to come over the next week or so using mellows and NQghosthunters videos, he will point out all the discrepancies, plus flaws in the videos they have made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSy2CnL2JX0

Mellows videos of paranormal activity have been round for nearly 2 years, yes that long and i love em or loath em, they are good in being for entertainment value only. People attack him personally which i find sad as you should attack his work for not being a poltergeist.. But people do and you have to remember everything is false from the users name to the videos they are showing.

The saddest thing i do find that the people of these videos create a false perception and a make believe concept of them being a victim to the so called trolls which they state latch onto there videos. Real victims are the ones who lose loved ones through murders or rape cases, not someone getting messaged on there comments pages from someone who gives it out. Don't be fooled by the antimellow video youtube user, was created to gain sympathy and support for Mellow himself, it's all planned and thought through process to gain support for the videos he shows, also throw in the alias youtube accounts created by the perpetrators
to put a good feel factor on there own comments pages to fight the alternatives which are given out.

There has been a lot said about his videos without any substance of how he could have created the poltergeist and there has been lots of dubious videos showing this until now.
Like i said Mike is a fighter for the cause he believes in so much, he is a believer but he is also not a fool as his videos coming out will show this. After that you will then realize how they were done and the mistakes to be seen fully.

There will be a lot of people defending there work as being a ghost, that's there choice, it's down to the individual to decide or not in what they are seeing is real or not, but in hard light of day, there is a lot of paranormal fraud about on youtube. The most common fight back you will have from the perpetrators is that your trying to make a name for yourself of the back's of there work, total nonsense, for someone to state that is the making of someone who believes in there own hype and is next to being a egomaniac.

After two years nearly now, where are the tv people, the press, the church, the paranormal investigators, eyewitnesses anything to back up what your seeing is true, you wont.

Without showing how he does it, look at the facts.
Why doesn't the camera ever get attacked?
Why doesn't he get attacked?
Why is it always the same objects from the same positions being thrown?
Why is the camera always locked in that certain position, remember the bathroom video?
The garden video with the kitchen window, why aim the camera into the position of where the bottle will fall.

No matter how you wrap it up, if someone puts real poltergeist in there video fully knowing it's not, it's deceiving you, that's why it's classed as fraud.

For the people who enjoy what you are seeing that's fine, nobody is stopping you and most don't care they just enjoy, but to some this is a serious breach of trust of beliefs, like mocking a religion.

You decide once Mike has released his last videos on regards to Mellow and the other poltergeists youtubers who are not being honest in there video's who are using software and the string.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook