Member Name "2"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 2:56 pm » by Zer0

Spock wrote:I think there is reason to be concerned until proper explanation is given - and with this thread you guys should make the decision of whether or not you want to continue to post or change your contact emails, whatever, until adequate explanation is given.

Too much shit going on the last few days, so I think everyone should be made aware to take adequate precautions while it is being sorted out.

All mods are at DEFCON 1

Could be related to whats currently happening somewhere far east... who owns the internet at the end of the daze?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 pm » by Troll2rocks

Yeah for two days now I have been on this.

I will chime in shortly.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 pm » by Kinninigan

Spock wrote:I think there is reason to be concerned until proper explanation is given - and with this thread you guys should make the decision of whether or not you want to continue to post or change your contact emails, whatever, until adequate explanation is given.

Too much shit going on the last few days, so I think everyone should be made aware to take adequate precautions while it is being sorted out.

All mods are at DEFCON 1

thank god i keep no personal info on my pc, this pcs name is "kinninigan", and NO personnal info is on here.

this is not my pc i use for music production, that one is never hooked to the internet, and has no online modem.

i have gigs and gigs of work on there

i got this cheap pc just for that very reason

so shill me all you want shills
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:43 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Previous