Memo to Drjones.

Writer

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:08 pm » by Bikerjc

I agree with mckay

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 pm » by Drjones

bikerjc wrote:I agree with mckay

That's great,thanks,i am enlightened beyond all comprehension.I'm soo glad to be a part of this place today.. :oops: :D
SO what about the movies,you lot goto the movies don't you.Did'nt you find ANY of them interesting?...were'nt any of them NEW to you....c'mon...I mean you'll get people like bikerjc who'll come online leave a comment like that and that's it....I'm like :help: :lol:
Last edited by Drjones on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:18 pm » by Avimoas

drjones wrote:
avimoas wrote:the no1 forum for Marketing vegetables and movies :bang;

Pure Spam !!

FREE YOUR MIND m8,seriously...I prefer to talk about stuff that IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING and stuff that we can use in our own lives,hence my passion for organic vegetables etc.... :oops:

Free my mind With this Hollywood junk?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:20 pm » by Drjones

avimoas wrote:
drjones wrote:
avimoas wrote:the no1 forum for Marketing vegetables and movies :bang;

Pure Spam !!

FREE YOUR MIND m8,seriously...I prefer to talk about stuff that IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING and stuff that we can use in our own lives,hence my passion for organic vegetables etc.... :oops:

Free my mind With this Hollywood junk?

Ok m8,i agree,i'm with you on THAT,all i am saying is that they warrant some discussion...I don't want to be "falling out" with folks over this...You can all rest assured i won't be doing this again...well until next Sunday that is..(Joke) :lol: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:22 pm » by bugmenot

drjones wrote:SO what about the movies,you lot goto the movies don't you.[/b]

not me jonesy i steal em all :lol: :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 pm » by Drjones

bugmenot wrote:
drjones wrote:SO what about the movies,you lot goto the movies don't you.[/b]

not me jonesy i steal em all :lol: :lol:

Same thing..To tell you the truth i rarely goto the cinema these days as it is full of zombies that put their mobile phones on and off,on and off,you know the light is soo distratcting,anyway the movies are brainwashing us no doubt but i like to think i can assimilate some of that information and make some use with it..erm...you can't beat watching a movie in the comfort of your own home anyway.. :D

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:38 pm » by Darrylmckay

As I said before it takes a lot to get me to a movie theater, I prefer to wait for the dvd and watch it over and over in comfort, at home, not surrounded by a bunch of noisey pain in the arse teenagers.

Unless of course it has zombies, then I will go, maybe get some new info, need all the info I can get, need to be ready for when the dead walk.

@Jones, you know I really thought twice about posting that topic, and now I know why, its just started another piontless arguement about nothing, the type Bug was talking about the other day. You know I love a good arguement, as long as its about something.

@Bug, didnt mean to misqoute you, but this whole exercise has now become a self furfulling
( shit I spelled that wrong) prophecy, another arguement about nothing.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 5:00 pm » by Captchaos

Hi drjones, I have been a member of disclose' 4 a short time, but i have visited for almost a year. I joined because i wanted to post replies to some off the wall conspiracy theory topic and post some pics' and vids' of my own.
I admit I did watch the Alice in Wonderland preview, kind of cool i guess.
Just wondering what a new potential member would think if he popped into this site for the first time after viewing , http://conspiracy.top-site-list.com/ .
Seeing Disclose on the list and linking here.
I know if it where me and i hadnt a clue of what Disclose TV, was all about and i saw a bunch of movie clips i would probably close and go onto the next site.
All said w/ regards and respect. :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 5:06 pm » by Drjones

captchaos wrote:Hi drjones, I have been a member of disclose' 4 a short time, but i have visited for almost a year. I joined because i wanted to post replies to some off the wall conspiracy theory topic and post some pics' and vids' of my own.
I admit I did watch the Alice in Wonderland preview, kind of cool i guess.
Just wondering what a new potential member would think if he popped into this site for the first time after viewing , http://conspiracy.top-site-list.com/ .
Seeing Disclose on the list and linking here.
I know if it where me and i hadnt a clue of what Disclose TV, was all about and i saw a bunch of movie clips i would probably close and go onto the next site.
All said w/ regards and respect. :wink:

Thanks for the feedback m8 but if some "new" member came to the site today and seen the movie topics for discussion i don't think they would put them off completely....personally if it were me i'd be like COOL,we are all different,don't presume you know everything about the world,it's actually realy funny seeing so many people say the exact same things about their dislike for the movie posts,it's like a hive mentality out there definetely,don't become the force we are all desperate to rid the world of....anyway..there are MANY OTHER topics on here for discussion are they not?MANY THOUSAND?....I've been posting what you would call "proper" conspiracy stories all week and all year and to be honest i've not seen much on terms of tanglible eye opening informative replies,hence the reason i though to have a change.I guess as many of you dislike it i will be sure to post other things for you to moan and complain about asap :oops: :lol:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 5:48 pm » by Mushroom

You know what i have noticed about this site in all my one year stay here,there aint half a lot of complainers and whiners here!!

Hehe... I have also noticed this 'Master conspirator'. How did gain your status upgrade... care to remind me?

PreviousNext