Memo to Drjones.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:00 pm » by Drjones

mushroom wrote:
You know what i have noticed about this site in all my one year stay here,there aint half a lot of complainers and whiners here!!

Hehe... I have also noticed this 'Master conspirator'. How did gain your status upgrade... care to remind me?

Hold up till the tumbleweed rolls by :lol: ....ha ha...Bzzzrsshh....M8 there is a BIG difference between pointless whining and complaining and COMMON SENSE of which we are all bound by and that's what i strive to defend nothing more.....I got what i asked for did i not?....I personally felt that over the time i had been here and my enthusiasm for the site and the subjects i really did deserve something,a reward if you will :lol: -depending on how the site operates,i later found out that you have to APPLY to be a moderator....which i'm sure if i did back then i would have been accepted,maybe not.To be honest i'm not that bothered about my site "staus" m8.Can't you discuss something else other than get a cheap childish kick out of somehow doing your best to mock and ridicule ME,do you want to live in a world full of people like THAT?..i dont.. :oops:

Writer

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:06 pm » by Chefgordonramsy

Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said,

"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said,

"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder

Lying in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said,

"Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)
Where women glow and men plunder?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNT7uZf7lew&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNT7uZf7lew&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Yu Pig!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:10 pm » by Drjones

Yes chef..

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:13 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:16 pm » by Mushroom

To be honest i'm not that bothered about my site "staus" m8.Can't you discuss something else other than get a cheap childish kick out of somehow doing your best to mock and ridicule ME,do you want to live in a world full of people like THAT?..i dont..

My apologies.
I'm not trying to mock you or ridicule you... It's just that your movie posts were nearly occupying the whole first page of the forum. I wanted to repond to something just to increase my post count and hopefully one day move up a step on the hierarchical ladder.
No offense intended, and now others are posting new topics, I will give those a nosey :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:20 pm » by TheDuck

The underlining issue is next time put 'em in one or two posts no biggie. I support your good intentions Jones and to everyone else...

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Previous