Memo to Drjones.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:24 pm » by Darrylmckay

Now this is not a shot at anyone, especially you jones, you have been here far longer than me and I would never presume to tell you what to do.

However recently someone was complaining (I think it was Bug), that there are a lot of frivilous topics being posted lately that are knocking the serious topics off the active topics board.
Now I know its been slow here for the past couple of days but isnt 6 topics for new movies a bit much, couldnt one topic titled "new movies" have contained all the links and trailers of these new movies.

Just a thought.

Loved the "Eli" one by the way, right up my alley, post apocolapse, few people surviving, if they had thrown in a few zombies I would have been a happy little camper.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm » by Pindz

darrylmckay wrote: isnt 6 topics for new movies a bit much, couldnt one topic titled "new movies" have contained all the links and trailers of these new movies.

agree , sorry Jones :lol:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:31 pm » by TheDuck

That was me saying somethin', think it was my subconscious speaking cus I can't remember making the post oops lol. The point was valid though.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:33 pm » by bugmenot

darrylmckay wrote:However recently someone was complaining (I think it was Bug), that there are a lot of frivilous topics being posted lately
Loved the "Eli" one by the way, right up my alley, post apocolapse, few people surviving, if they had thrown in a few zombies I would have been a happy little camper.

darryl i love the movie ones though...................
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

oh and yeh it was ducky i was just making a point

Initiate

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:45 pm » by Avimoas

the no1 forum for Marketing vegetables and movies :bang;

Pure Spam !!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:46 pm » by Pindz

HEY JONES, YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP !! :hell:

I AM NOT ON F*CKING http://www.imdb.com/

YOU REALLY SPAMMING NOW !!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:56 pm » by Drjones

No offence guys,but you are all out of you mind!!....
Don't you think i will stop when i feel like it.Afterall i think most if not all the movies i post warrant discussion....the word hypocrite comes to mind.You know what i have noticed about this site in all my one year stay here,there aint half a lot of complainers and whiners here!!
So you will all be glad to know,cos the forum board is ALWAYS brimming with "amazing?" information :oops: :hmmm: :lol: that i am stopping with my movie posts...As for this being "spam"?.... :headscratch: :help:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 pm » by Drjones

avimoas wrote:the no1 forum for Marketing vegetables and movies :bang;

Pure Spam !!

FREE YOUR MIND m8,seriously...I prefer to talk about stuff that IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING and stuff that we can use in our own lives,hence my passion for organic vegetables etc.... :oops:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:03 pm » by Darrylmckay

As I said jones, i am not having a go, I do not want to get into a fight about this, but surely one post with all the trailers would have surficed.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:07 pm » by Drjones

darrylmckay wrote:As I said jones, i am not having a go, I do not want to get into a fight about this, but surely one post with all the trailers would have surficed.

Well i know where you are coming from,but don't you think i should be entitled to have the FREE WILL to act as i please,this was just the way i do things,we all do things differently in life...I was actaully hoping the movies would promote some genuine discussion..
:cheers:

Next