Men Seek to KNOW

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11724
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:22 pm » by -Marduk-


epicfailure wrote:Image


fuck off you silly fuck!

Ohh Jet,

where is your anger coming from?
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 pm » by Epicfailure


rkobilan wrote:@ Eliahkim it would appear that in fact there is good and evil! I appreciate what you contribute to this website.
@Troll you must have spent hours looking for all that content. What a waste! had you taken the time to evaluate what is being said rather than targeting this individual you'd've learned something. btw if you were in trouble I would still attempt to assist you as much as I dislike your inaffectual postings.
@epicfailure Would it be acceptable for someone to post something whoever you higher power of being is? You know like how you disrespect mine?

Mods Again I thought this was Disclose TV? Eliahkim made a disclosure and you allow this certain group who don't post squat but has words for everything? WTF Kinda of like a conflict of interest isn't it? Disclose to be ridiculed.

You guys can debunk what is said debunk it. Otherwise please refrain from targeting someones religion. epicfailure Take the picture down please before this turns into something your wallet can't afford. That is a bit of advice not a threat. Thanks in advance.

I hope that we can all come together to figure out what is going on on OUR earth and put a stop to it before the earth and everyone on it are extinct. Less those (evil) who go into the ground to hide until it's over. btw. if you have an issue with my post do the following: take needle poke index finger when you see blood that is the confirmation that you and I are the same. Our skin may be different but we are from the same maker. That said Please stop this Bullshit infighting and lets all join together to stop what is happening to this earth and the inhabitants. To many people are dying and nothing is happening to stop it.

Again, If your beliefs are in a GOD (satan) keep your thoughts to yourself as I'm interested in responses from those of the true religions rather that created by satan. Jesus Christ is on his way to separate the Wheat from the Tares. Get right with God and back back off from others who you don't agree with. You may find in the future that they were right. Peace and Love



shut the fuck up, go ahead and post something up about "consciousness" if you can somehow draw a picture of it and make fun of it, go right ahead....

you are threatening me with a lawsuit? for posting something within the realm of the fair use doctrine, and also my freedom of expression and freedom of speech?

good luck with that, if you would like to meet me in person so we can discuss this matter we can also do that too.......

until then go fuck yourself, and just so we are sure about how I feel about my rights, and how I could give a shit less about what you say, here chew on the picture again:


Image


here have one of these too:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...


Sit and spin, and don't even threaten me with a lawsuit over baseless accusations again...

@ marduk, I find the screwing of mythologies pretty humorous, kind of like reading a fable where the turtle gets the best of the hare.......
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11724
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 pm » by -Marduk-


your fightin' against windmills bro
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 pm » by Troll2rocks


rkobilan wrote:@ Eliahkim it would appear that in fact there is good and evil! I appreciate what you contribute to this website.
@Troll you must have spent hours looking for all that content. What a waste! had you taken the time to evaluate what is being said rather than targeting this individual you'd've learned something. btw if you were in trouble I would still attempt to assist you as much as I dislike your inaffectual postings.
@epicfailure Would it be acceptable for someone to post something whoever you higher power of being is? You know like how you disrespect mine?

Mods Again I thought this was Disclose TV? Eliahkim made a disclosure and you allow this certain group who don't post squat but has words for everything? WTF Kinda of like a conflict of interest isn't it? Disclose to be ridiculed.

You guys can debunk what is said debunk it. Otherwise please refrain from targeting someones religion. epicfailure Take the picture down please before this turns into something your wallet can't afford. That is a bit of advice not a threat. Thanks in advance.

I hope that we can all come together to figure out what is going on on OUR earth and put a stop to it before the earth and everyone on it are extinct. Less those (evil) who go into the ground to hide until it's over. btw. if you have an issue with my post do the following: take needle poke index finger when you see blood that is the confirmation that you and I are the same. Our skin may be different but we are from the same maker. That said Please stop this Bullshit infighting and lets all join together to stop what is happening to this earth and the inhabitants. To many people are dying and nothing is happening to stop it.

Again, If your beliefs are in a GOD (satan) keep your thoughts to yourself as I'm interested in responses from those of the true religions rather that created by satan. Jesus Christ is on his way to separate the Wheat from the Tares. Get right with God and back back off from others who you don't agree with. You may find in the future that they were right. Peace and Love


She has made the Prophecy, and not only that but addressed me in the same paragraph, I responded with a few "funny" videos, that took 2 mins to post actually, why are you telling epic to remove a picture ?

I know you reported it, is that pocket book statement something like "you will sue?" lol pathetic. Last refuge of the desperate!

Do not get angry, you will have the last laugh right ? were going to hell are we not ?

Maybe even on the 24th of April, fingers crossed :flop:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11724
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 pm » by -Marduk-


let eli`s threads
just die

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:36 pm » by Eliakim


samael wrote:Did you not read the Islands prophecy before Japan happened? Did you not read about the Tsunami of Pain? Our prophecies and predictions are proven all of the time. However, we post very few here for obvious reasons.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Your reasons on not posting are not obvious. If you are truly benevolent, or worship a benevolent god you would share everything.[/quote]

I do share 99% because I am ordained to do so.

All can be found and viewed on our blogs out in the open.

A lot is also sent around the world.

I only post on DTV what I feel might be of interest to some.

If I posted everything here on DTV they would ban me again, and I have already been banned three times.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 pm

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:41 pm » by Captainkarizma


rkobilan wrote:@ Eliahkim it would appear that in fact there is good and evil! I appreciate what you contribute to this website.
@Troll you must have spent hours looking for all that content. What a waste! had you taken the time to evaluate what is being said rather than targeting this individual you'd've learned something. btw if you were in trouble I would still attempt to assist you as much as I dislike your inaffectual postings.
@epicfailure Would it be acceptable for someone to post something whoever you higher power of being is? You know like how you disrespect mine?

Mods Again I thought this was Disclose TV? Eliahkim made a disclosure and you allow this certain group who don't post squat but has words for everything? WTF Kinda of like a conflict of interest isn't it? Disclose to be ridiculed.

You guys can debunk what is said debunk it. Otherwise please refrain from targeting someones religion. epicfailure Take the picture down please before this turns into something your wallet can't afford. That is a bit of advice not a threat. Thanks in advance.

I hope that we can all come together to figure out what is going on on OUR earth and put a stop to it before the earth and everyone on it are extinct. Less those (evil) who go into the ground to hide until it's over. btw. if you have an issue with my post do the following: take needle poke index finger when you see blood that is the confirmation that you and I are the same. Our skin may be different but we are from the same maker. That said Please stop this Bullshit infighting and lets all join together to stop what is happening to this earth and the inhabitants. To many people are dying and nothing is happening to stop it.

Again, If your beliefs are in a GOD (satan) keep your thoughts to yourself as I'm interested in responses from those of the true religions rather that created by satan. Jesus Christ is on his way to separate the Wheat from the Tares. Get right with God and back back off from others who you don't agree with. You may find in the future that they were right. Peace and Love




you are right on ONE point she is disclosing how nutty religious people can be and you my friend is the proof she brings forth into the light .
Hate to all organized religion beyond measure

ps. If you really want to know why the world is messed up then open your eyes when you read your bible
Last edited by Captainkarizma on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 pm » by Epicfailure


marduk2012 wrote:your fightin' against windmills bro



I am stating my opinion, bro, nothing more!

LOL you have a retard here threatening to sue me (violating the rules) (Imagine that a religious freak threatening to take MONEY from me.....Hmmmmmmm!.... how Ironic!)

I understand you believe in god, and you are entitled to comment back to me, but like I said I am not a conformist tool, and if someone wants to false prophecy something you are damn right I am going to call bullshit, and mock them to draw attention to their hideously stupid acts, of confusion and retardation.....

I also participate in other threads and start my own....

still waiting for ANYONE to show me ANY historical DATA besides the bible and holy scripture, that shows JESUS (the mythology) actually existed......

until then Marduk if that picture offends you, I apologize for your feelings on the matter.... but because there is no proof he existed, NONE! I am going to have to call bullshit on this entire thread and the entire new testament just because of it.



The historicity of Jesus concerns how much of what is written about Jesus of Nazareth is historically reliable. The historicity of Jesus covers a spectrum of ideas that range from "the gospels are inerrant descriptions of the life of Jesus" to "the gospels provide no historical information about Jesus' life including his very existence".

The majority of scholars who study Early Christianity believe that the Gospels do contain some reliable information about Jesus, agreeing that Jesus was a Jew who was regarded as a teacher and healer, that he was baptized by John the Baptist, and was crucified in Jerusalem on the orders of the Roman Prefect of Judaea, Pontius Pilate, on the charge of sedition against the Roman Empire. According to traditional Christian Church teaching, the Gospels of John and Matthew were written by eyewitnesses. However, a majority of modern critical biblical scholars no longer believe this is the case.

Material which refers to Jesus includes the books of the New Testament, statements from the early Church Fathers, hypothetical sources which biblical scholars argue lie behind the New Testament, brief references in histories produced decades or centuries later by pagan and Jewish sources such as Josephus, gnostic and other apocryphal documents, and early Christian creeds.Not everything contained in the gospels is considered to be historically reliable,and elements whose historical authenticity is disputed include the two accounts of the nativity of Jesus, as well as the resurrection and certain details about the crucifixion.

The evidence for the existence of Jesus all comes from after his lifetime. As a result, some critics argue that Biblical scholars have created the historical Jesus in their own image. A small number of scholars believe the gospel accounts are so mythical in nature that nothing, not even the very existence of Jesus, can be determined from them.


Edit: @ Marduk again, fair enough...... but people are entitled to show how ridiculous their statements are, just as you give your opinions about how we "went to the moon" you don't see me reaming your ass over it, because I respect you.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:50 pm » by Legalizeheroin


eliakim wrote:
If I posted everything here on DTV they would ban me again, and I have already been banned three times.


My guess is you were banned for posting blatant lies and nonsense.

Again, please link me to your verified prophecies. What I've read from you already does not incline me to dig through your long and prestiguous hisotry of fallacies to find the ones vague enough to coincide with current events.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:01 pm » by Troll2rocks


eliakim wrote:Did you not read the Islands prophecy before Japan happened? Did you not read about the Tsunami of Pain? Our prophecies and predictions are proven all of the time. However, we post very few here for obvious reasons.
Because you suffer from pride and don't like looking like a liar when it is evident its a scam and lie, and everything you have predicted turns out to be coincidence or made to fit the absolutely vague rubbish you want people so badly to believe


eliakim wrote:I do share 99% because I am ordained to do so.

All can be found and viewed on our blogs out in the open.

Yes right next to the donate button, and casual racism, look...

Image

A lot is also sent around the world.

I only post on DTV what I feel might be of interest to some.

The gullible

If I posted everything here on DTV they would ban me again, and I have already been banned three times.

The picture above explains exactly why you were banned "3 times", and exactly why you are a disgrace, and exactly why you are a manipulative liar, I do not think you are ill anymore, I think this is a ego boosting scam

And come the 24th of April, the jig is up, you made a mistake by giving yourself a date so soon, funny how you never said what it will be, I guess you will just flick through the news that day and see what could be used


I am done with you now elia.

You better pray, and pray hard that on the 24th of April something highly significant happens that affects the whole of humanity or you are going to have some serious questions to face here, and no amount of well there was a minor tremor in Russia or whatever your inevitable lame excuse will be is going to cut it. Its going to be awesome right ?, god is going to take us into the next transition right ?.

I hope so, because I will be waiting like a wolf baying for blood. Its self evident you are not sick in the sense of ill you are sick in the manner of disgusting it seems.

Tick tock.

For now I will leave thee alone with thy thoughts.

Love and light.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook