Men Seek to KNOW

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 pm » by Flecktarn


like i sad religion is going to kill dtv

we come here to give our opinions
and people allways take offence at religion ,,the 3 worst ones being christians,muslims and jews ,,,,
all want to argue the toss how great there religion is giving quotes like god said allah said ,,its gone to far ,,you dont get it with buddhists beliefs,,
and then for idiots to threaten legal action for giving a opinion is so retarded it proves my point

dump the religious ranting threads and get dtv back to how it used to be ,because i like coming to dtv but since last year we have seen a increase in junk spam and nutters ,just look at all our old friends who have had enough and left ,,these people posting the crap have been kicked off glp and above top secret and others for this crap and now its dtvs turn ,,,day in day out i look at the threads ,,and its being taken over with religious adgenda trying to convert us ,,if you post a thread you expect to take the rough with the smooth but like i said the big 3 religions can take the response ,,
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:09 am

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 4:30 am » by Rkobilan


@ Troll and the other dumb Fuck who doesn't know how to read. I have threatened No One. I merely stated that with everything happening the way things are in Europe a post like that could get you in trouble. That's all nothing more. I hope you enjoy calling people names you two, as your time will come will you will pay for your inability to understand and commune with others in the passing of information. I posted my thoughts to Disclose my feelings based on what I read. Eliakim post information and you've posted trash. Oh and Failure sure lets meet so we can carry this on and solve nothing. Because you still haven't gotten what I communicated. P.S. Are you jealous because there is a web site or becasue your to stupid to make one yourself?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 4:50 am » by Epicfailure


rkobilan wrote: P.S. Are you jealous because there is a web site or becasue you're to stupid to make one yourself?


enough said.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 5:09 am » by 99socks


epicfailure wrote:
rkobilan wrote: P.S. Are you jealous because there is a web site or becasue you're to stupid to make one yourself?


enough said.



The too should be highlighted, not the you're.

:mrgreen:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 5:19 am » by Epicfailure


99socks wrote:
epicfailure wrote:
rkobilan wrote: P.S. Are you jealous because there is a web site or becasue you're to stupid to make one yourself?


enough said.



The too should be highlighted, not the you're.

:mrgreen:



ummmmmm , no.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:09 am

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 5:22 am » by Rkobilan


Unbelievable you pass a judgement on everything! A mistyped word = Gotta make a comment Too not in accordance with current quo = Gotta make a comment. @Flec My issue isn't the religious other than the obvious of what I've written. It has everything to do with the purpose of this website and not allowing a small group to go around and get away with their critical analysis. I say it that way as to not offend anyone. @Socks your absolutely correct and thank you for pointing that out it the way you did as opposed to others.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 5:23 am » by 99socks


epicfailure wrote:
99socks wrote:
The too should be highlighted, not the you're.

:mrgreen:



ummmmmm , no.



:wink:

:rtft:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/too
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8020
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am » by Harbin


Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 5:33 am » by Epicfailure


99socks wrote:
epicfailure wrote:
99socks wrote:
The too should be highlighted, not the you're.

:mrgreen:



ummmmmm , no.



:wink:

:rtft:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/too


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/to

and it's you're because if you say "your" it's not possessive, so it is "you're" as in:


YOU ARE to dumb to..... not YOUR (no possession in the detail)

"too" is used in a sentence where, you say something like:

"I want to go TOO!"

"Too" is my favorite because once you learn it, it's the easiest to remember. "Too" means "also." It's that simple. The way I remember this one is because it has 2 "o's." You only use "too" when you're adding something with also. If also can't be used, then you have an extra "o."

Example: When Sherry said she was leaving, Mark decided to go too.


Read more: How to know which "to/too/two" to use in a sentence | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4554994_which-t ... z1IKdRyEQF

so based on how you think I should be saying it it would look like this:

"P.S. Are you jealous because there is a web site or becasue "you "r" also stupid to make one yourself?"


this is trivial indeed, but don't correct me if I am not wrong.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 am » by 99socks


No, I WILL correct you, because the "you're" is the correct spelling for the sentence, and so is "too".
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook