Men Seek to KNOW

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 pm » by Eliakim

Well as Aristotle said 'Men seek to know'.

However, unfortunately, most people are like Percival that never got the holy grail because he did not ask the right questions.

People have to seek within to know.....

This is worthy for this thread.

Oh dear troll, did you not know that 'Pick and Mix' is a parable given by Christ in the bible?

The parable is called 'THE NET'

Great play on words there with INTER NET...

This is the time that the Angels throw all the bad fish away and only keep the good fish from heaven.

Of course Christ warned us that there would be gnashing of teeth from the religionists.

He knew this time would come when we confound the scholars and fulminate religion.

We are moving into awesomeness by the 24th of April.

Exquisite

Onwards and upwards

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:31 pm » by Epicfailure

fuck off you silly fuck!

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 pm » by Troll2rocks

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Upload to Disclose.tv

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Tony Montana, speaking to you eliakim, listen. :o

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Prophecy

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Love and light and everlasting love.

Love satan.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:39 pm » by Flecktarn

Men Seek to KNOW

why we have to put up with constant religious threads ,,,
go to church chat with the priest ,,hes in to the same shit as you
its time to give it a rest
ImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:39 pm » by Legalizeheroin

eliakim wrote:We are moving into awesomeness by the 24th of April.

Used to be people who preached doomsday gave themselves a couple years before it could be proven that they're liars and frauds.

How many doomsday threads have you made? How many have come true? I notice that once your previous doomsday thread gets de-reailed and debunked by people with lucid minds you come up with a new one. I mean, shit - you're not even backing this up with some vague and circumstantial info! At this point your just throwing a darts at a calendar.

Better apocalypse prophecies, please. If I'm going to read fiction it had better at least be entertaining.

K thnx bai.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 pm » by Eliakim

legalizeheroin wrote:

Used to be people who preached doomsday gave themselves a couple years before it could be proven that they're liars and frauds.

How many doomsday threads have you made? How many have come true? I notice that once your previous doomsday thread gets de-reailed and debunked by people with lucid minds you come up with a new one. I mean, shit - you're not even backing this up with some vague and circumstantial info! At this point your just throwing a darts at a calendar.

Better apocalypse prophecies, please. If I'm going to read fiction it had better at least be entertaining.

K thnx bai.

Did you not read the Islands prophecy before Japan happened? Did you not read about the Tsunami of Pain? Our prophecies and predictions are proven all of the time. However, we post very few here for obvious reasons.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:48 pm » by Legalizeheroin

eliakim wrote:
legalizeheroin wrote:

K thnx bai.

Did you not read the Islands prophecy before Japan happened? Did you not read about the Tsunami of Pain? Our prophecies and predictions are proven all of the time. However, we post very few here for obvious reasons.

I need a link to verify that. Show me.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm » by Samael

eliakim wrote:
legalizeheroin wrote:

K thnx bai.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Your reasons on not posting are not obvious. If you are truly benevolent, or worship a benevolent god you would share everything.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:09 pm » by Boondox681

:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm » by Rkobilan

@ Eliahkim it would appear that in fact there is good and evil! I appreciate what you contribute to this website.
@Troll you must have spent hours looking for all that content. What a waste! had you taken the time to evaluate what is being said rather than targeting this individual you'd've learned something. btw if you were in trouble I would still attempt to assist you as much as I dislike your inaffectual postings.
@epicfailure Would it be acceptable for someone to post something whoever you higher power of being is? You know like how you disrespect mine?

Mods Again I thought this was Disclose TV? Eliahkim made a disclosure and you allow this certain group who don't post squat but has words for everything? WTF Kinda of like a conflict of interest isn't it? Disclose to be ridiculed.

You guys can debunk what is said debunk it. Otherwise please refrain from targeting someones religion. epicfailure Take the picture down please before this turns into something your wallet can't afford. That is a bit of advice not a threat. Thanks in advance.

I hope that we can all come together to figure out what is going on on OUR earth and put a stop to it before the earth and everyone on it are extinct. Less those (evil) who go into the ground to hide until it's over. btw. if you have an issue with my post do the following: take needle poke index finger when you see blood that is the confirmation that you and I are the same. Our skin may be different but we are from the same maker. That said Please stop this Bullshit infighting and lets all join together to stop what is happening to this earth and the inhabitants. To many people are dying and nothing is happening to stop it.

Again, If your beliefs are in a GOD (satan) keep your thoughts to yourself as I'm interested in responses from those of the true religions rather that created by satan. Jesus Christ is on his way to separate the Wheat from the Tares. Get right with God and back back off from others who you don't agree with. You may find in the future that they were right. Peace and Love

Next