...Merkel's government statement "Europe is at a crossroads"

Super Moderator

PostWed May 05, 2010 3:27 pm » by -Marduk-

PostWed May 05, 2010 3:28 pm » by Hammer

Upload to Disclose.tv

You still haven't exposed anything about SMURFS!! Out of the THOUSANDS of screen shots, this is IT? So, what you're saying is, all of thousands of screen shots is INFORMATION that you don't want to give or show. That's your own omission too, not very good are presenting your side either. HERE, lets look again. YOU ARE READY FAIL...

[quote:Anonymous Coward 960669]
and about low666
dude........ you have been busted.......

you got burned caught in a lie

and thats not the only one too

why is it you didnt want me talking to anyone

you afraid we will connect?

fuck you

you control shit
[/quote]

REALLY I already called you out! FUCK, right in front of everyone on this FORUM. Here, lets refresh that peanut in your head.

STEP 1...

[quote:Anonymous Coward 941956]
Going to give you 3days, better hurry too. Type away, I WON'T SAY ONE WORD...After 3 Days, my input and replies.

Here's your CHANGE to shine. Expose them...Everything!!!

BUT, better remember, I HAVE EVERYTHING TOO. I'd put everything in the context it was presented in.

Oh, AND I have Nykki with me too (On Server.) She's help correct any MISUNDERSTANDING due to your EGO. Shes got lots of funny shit on you, in SL. Should end the BS over who is who on here too.

I know for a fact too, PEOPLE here had a FEELING with her here. She going to open up. It'll be put into a song, YOUR CHOICE to listen... It'll open in your dreams. It won't be forced on you either... WARNING it's not for everyone. Meaning, if you don't like smurfs, don't try it.
It'll fuck you up. Talking Ashes here too.

This is YOUR TIME... I just set a bullshit time clock now on my end.(Make or Break for us) What's on yours. Put your mouth to the Pen and Pad.

Upload to Disclose.tv

[/quote]

STEP 2...

Go on BAT-SHIT-CRAZY...You're ALWAYS bitching about how you wanted to HELP PEOPLE. Give people a GIFT, think about them for FUCKING ONCE.

It's in your notes. (always bitching about that) STEP UP!

Upload to Disclose.tv

[/quote]

STEP 3... Your Answer. Pathetic

[quote:Anonymous Coward 960008]
see you SOON =D
[/quote]

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/15hyf51.png[img]

IMAGE 2 http://i43.tinypic.com/15hyf51.png

ROLMFAO....You fucking buffoon. You just proved AGAIN my point. This is just solidification of who they are. All one has to do is LOOK at there LOCATION. You never understood SYMBOLISM, from what I've read. I do believe there's retardation in your genes, chewing on paint chips?

Soooo lets take a REAL LOOK! hmmmmm (Location)
They're showing off right in FRONT OF YOUR FACE!

(Rough Hill, nr Winterbourne Bassett, Wiltshire. Reported 24th June.)
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... l2009.html

Eat shit bitch...HaHaHaHa!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyV2ud3MEYk[/youtube]
[/quote]

If you had just put the energy/time into learning instead of the DRAMA. You'd probable understand LIFE. ..>SIGH<.. Yet, another failed attempt. Your WHOLE time all you did was focus on DRAMA. Everyday, there was something new with you, Rabbit doesn't like this person, Rabbit doesn't feel like TALKING, Bitched..Can you ban this person, Rabbit- I had a dream about Blah Blah, Rabbit-My daughter saw a vision, Rabbit-I want to kill this person, Rabbit- I wish that person would die, Rabbit-I'm so stupid (your own omission too) If Rabbit wasn't happy WATCH OUT, she would make everything about her. I must admit, you're an interesting one. I think being a mothers whore (Being Adopted) You never got over the (you're special) thing from you Adopted parents. Time to Grow the FUCK UP. How many times did you ASK the same bullshit question..."I just feel that I was born to do something". AND always the same reply back, "NO, it's not about you"

Fuck, get a grip. You're a cluster fuck on wheels.

Better confirm with your friend low, going to bring that into the mix now. You're going to get smoked on this one too. It's not about you, you never understood that.
[/quote]

If you had just put the energy/time into learning instead of the DRAMA. You'd probable understand LIFE. ..>SIGH<.. Yet, another failed attempt. Your WHOLE time all you did was focus on DRAMA. Everyday, there was something new with you, Rabbit doesn't like this person, Rabbit doesn't feel like TALKING, Bitched..Can you ban this person, Rabbit- I had a dream about Blah Blah, Rabbit-My daughter saw a vision, Rabbit-I want to kill this person, Rabbit- I wish that person would die, Rabbit-I'm so stupid (your own omission too) If Rabbit wasn't happy WATCH OUT, she would make everything about her. I must admit, you're an interesting one. I think being a mothers whore (Being Adopted) You never got over the (you're special) thing from you Adopted parents. Time to Grow the FUCK UP. How many times did you ASK the same bullshit question..."I just feel that I was born to do something". AND always the same reply back, "NO, it's not about you"

Fuck, get a grip. You're a cluster fuck on wheels.

Better confirm with your friend low, going to bring that into the mix now. You're going to get smoked on this one too. It's not about you, you never understood that.
[/quote]

Super Moderator

PostWed May 05, 2010 3:30 pm » by -Marduk-

u know nothing Hammer...NOTHING

Super Moderator

PostWed May 05, 2010 3:32 pm » by -Marduk-

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzz