Merry Christmas my fellow Disclosers

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 3:23 am » by Becks

santaclaus wrote:Merry Christmas!

same to you santa....do you have time to be online.??...GET BUSY! :D

Writer

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 6:06 am » by Chiphed2

To all my fellow searchers for the truth ... it's out there somewhere. May all of your Holidays be fantastic (for me it is Christmas), and may the new year be, at best, survivable. Keep up the faith, and never lose hope. Together, we will find answers, and solutions.

God Bless! :sunny:

Happy New Year! :cheers:

Mike Melton, alias Chiphed2

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 2:42 pm » by Becks

hesop wrote:
spock wrote:Hesop, how terrible! I never knew you had to live like that!

Would you like to trade my stress filled mundane 8-5 Monday-Friday desk job (next to a big window) for you having to ride those dirty horses.

It's a sacrifice for me - but I'd do it for you my friend!

Merry Christmas!

:D Not much fun early in the morning when the wind is blowing up yer ass, and it's only 20 degrees out. :D Yes it's true, I'm an old busted up shell of a person now, from this work. But I'll never let it get me down. I used to do a lot of office work too Spock, but decided I needed a change, and should get back closer to roots I have here. Gotten pretty use to the lack of stress now. Don't know if I could handle it anymore.. :D But drive over and pick up Becks, and head on down. We'll just saddle up for ya. :lol: :lol: :banana:

On my 400th post I would like to say a special Merry Xmas to Domdabears (DOM) Spock (Trey) and to yourself Hesop (?) ...one day I might come pay a visit....hope you have a good Horse for me, I have an Aussie Akubra , so I will be a Drover...you will have to see Australia the movie to know what that means...lol

All the best guys...its you fellas that make this website something I check everyday...always positive, always gracious and all round good guys.

And they say that Yanks are conceited arrogant blah blah (you get the idea) ...you guys prove that is so not the case. :flop:

:D

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 9:27 pm » by Hesop

becks wrote:
hesop wrote:
spock wrote:Hesop, how terrible! I never knew you had to live like that!

Would you like to trade my stress filled mundane 8-5 Monday-Friday desk job (next to a big window) for you having to ride those dirty horses.

It's a sacrifice for me - but I'd do it for you my friend!

Merry Christmas!

:D Not much fun early in the morning when the wind is blowing up yer ass, and it's only 20 degrees out. :D Yes it's true, I'm an old busted up shell of a person now, from this work. But I'll never let it get me down. I used to do a lot of office work too Spock, but decided I needed a change, and should get back closer to roots I have here. Gotten pretty use to the lack of stress now. Don't know if I could handle it anymore.. :D But drive over and pick up Becks, and head on down. We'll just saddle up for ya. :lol: :lol: :banana:

On my 400th post I would like to say a special Merry Xmas to Domdabears (DOM) Spock (Trey) and to yourself Hesop (?) ...one day I might come pay a visit....hope you have a good Horse for me, I have an Aussie Akubra , so I will be a Drover...you will have to see Australia the movie to know what that means...lol

All the best guys...its you fellas that make this website something I check everyday...always positive, always gracious and all round good guys.

And they say that Yanks are conceited arrogant blah blah (you get the idea) ...you guys prove that is so not the case. :flop:

:D

:D The horses don't care what kind of hat you wear. The Akubra would fit right in here. And we thought Aussies just raised sheep and wrestled crocodiles. :D LOL. All the best to you Becks. It's a pleasure meeting and chatting with you here. Your presence shines on this forum and you have definately touched us all, (not in an illegal way LOL :D ) I look forward to many more days of your company, as well as everyone else here. A great bunch to hang with! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 10:02 pm » by domdabears

Happy Holidays everyone!!!ImageImageImage
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 10:57 pm » by Clawspiracy

I am sitting in my living room chilling out with family, and decided to pop in and wish you all a very happy Christmas one and all. I feel very blessed to have met you all!

the claw
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 11:38 pm » by Saluna

Well since everyone is having a party at Hesop's place I'll make sure to stop by with my girl! Merry Christmas! :D

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 11:48 pm » by Hesop

saluna wrote:Image

Well since everyone is having a party at Hesop's place I'll make sure to stop by with my girl! Merry Christmas! :D

YeeeeHaaaa! Party BigTime!!
Bring Her ON! :D

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 26, 2008 12:47 am » by Spock

Damn - I need a HORSE!!!!

Have met a lot of great people on here and it just goes to show, we are all family, I feel like we are good friends and could meet for drinks anytime and pick up like we have known each other for a long time!

Merry Christmas friends!

Thank God the family has just left!!!!!!!!!
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4I9qmpe3eHA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4I9qmpe3eHA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mk74WprmZxY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mk74WprmZxY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YlfV1Q2eSkE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YlfV1Q2eSkE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Spmqbs8YCW8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Spmqbs8YCW8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

PostFri Dec 26, 2008 3:27 am » by Hesop

Kudos on the vids Spock! Funny damn movie for sure. I agree with you 100%. Pass me a beer will ya? Thanx, love ya bro.
I threw a turkey in the oven for dinner tonight, and the wife baked a couple of pies. After dinner, we threw in a movie, "Alien Resurrection!" :D Yeah, we like our sci-fi here. Should have downloaded Christmas Vacation though. It's just the 3 of us here, the wife , the boy and I. Awful quiet. 58 degrees at 6pm. Super peaceful night. Hope all the same for everyone else, and that we may be able to have many more.
Nice lookin mare Saluna. Her blaze looks almost the same as my palamino's.

PreviousNext