MESS WITH THIS POST AT YOUR OWN RISK MODS OK?Q & A Time!

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 pm » by Welcomechange

Ok so i just want to say hi to all dtv long servers and no0bs alike :flop: I hope your all still winning :sunny: I had a good easter break and with being only the 3rd week into my new job its come at a good time :D It IS nice having money in my pocket again i guess, especially having my 2 beautiful children...we have done so much over the hols and not just the money but the fact that i feel lifted and more positive,lil cash,getting out,meeting new people etc(see my previous post). I already feel like a robot though lol :robot: but i guess thats down to being in a large call centre :shock:

I mentioned my kids ah yes if you havent read any of my early posts you wouldnt be aware i split from my 'family' for 5 months...so we have united under different arrangements but their mothers n my love is still strong (after 14 years)despite...well anything really. We have had alot of break ups and have always put our children first but we all love our 'famiy' and when we are together its so strong and full of love....moving forward me and the childrens mum are back together although living apart with me at my mums (shit 35 n at my mums :peep: )never the less we all feel this is the best way for now and we do through everything we been through, trust eachother :sunny:

Lately things have been 'different' i cant put my finger on it, but time is changing folding in even? :think: its like im re living my life through experiences and individuals and around me people are how can i put it...recieving karma :headscratch: its very hard for me to explain but it feels old skool and dated like an era has returned. I havent even been on a Arrivals/zeitgeist tip for a week or 2, being occupied ive only glanced on here(yes u r my onlyone :love: ) and turning into a robot doesnt make you a forward thinker...this is happening people.

K so i have questions.

Q: How are you today?

Q: How to survive the Apocolypse would suggest you ditch your mrs and kids as you are doomed with them. Do you think this is so?

Q: If people die apart will/can their hearts through..love, find eachother?

Q:Do you realise you are most likely (un-knowingly) working for Big Brother?

Q: Are you losing a grip of Reality?

Thanks for viewing and thanks again if you answered or posted a good question.

:cheers: :sunny: :hiho:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 pm » by E6722maj

hello.

A: i'm rather sad today.

A: no.

A: i'd like to think so.

A: if so, i want a raise.

A: absolutely.

:cheers:

whatever

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 pm » by Slith

Like your post. Don't like the title. Sounds like a threat. We don't take threats very well :evil:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 pm » by Troll2rocks

Why would you want us to mess with your post ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:41 pm » by Teloc

Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm » by Slith

Troll, to the batcave mon ami. Gimme a sec

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm » by Welcomechange

troll2rocks wrote:Why would you want us to mess with your post ?

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 pm » by Welcomechange

teloc wrote:Image

'Readers perception of me'-HAPPY and not at the expense of others teloc :flop: