MESSAGE FOR THE OBAMA CAMP

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 12:52 am » by Eliakim


cornbread714 wrote:Uh, Lotus Feet, who says he is the son of Malcolm X?

By the way, according to your own quote, I guess your love doesn't run very deep, does it?


Most of this info was shared by us prior to Obama being elected. However, there is a book launch check out the video.

Stephen Pidgeon is an author of both fiction and non-fiction works, the founder of several companies in high technology, an inventor, a student of theology and philosophy, and a pianist, guitarist, vocalist and composer of music. He is also the founder and director of the human rights organization DecaLogos International, the world’s foremost human rights organization advocating the Ten Commandments as the source of all human rights, and he has written numerous treatises on the Midrash Halakha and what he calls the Torah Redeemed. Stephen has been a practicing lawyer since 1996, and has engaged in advocacy on behalf of clients from municipal courts to the United States Supreme Court.

MONDAY, 6 JUNE 2011

Obama Error Book Launch

We told you that there was some more news coming to do with truth and Obama.

Product Description
Here are the facts, and here is the law. The national fabric is forever torn, and the experiment in God-breathed freedom we call America is finished. When we look back to the causes of our demise, we will most certainly find the Obama error.


Upload to Disclose.tv



enjoy
:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 1:04 am » by Eliakim


cornbread714 wrote:Anyway, sorry to be a post whore, but I just want to say this:
If I didn't know better, I would think you're not only predicting Obama's assassination, but advocating it and even threatening it. Very dangerous turf, Lotus Feet. Be careful, old girl, I know you've already had problems with the authorities, you know what I'm saying?


Nothing of the sort cornbread. I wish no harm at all to Obama or his family. Biblically speaking the prophecy states that the chief that took the money from the people in America will disappear and the people will wonder where they went to. We are just reminding him what his supporters have done in the past, and how quickly they turn on people. Just like Obama as done to his supporters. He ditched them.

As he as done to others, so it shall be done unto him in harmonic concordance with the spiritual law. He will be ditched in my humble view. We told people years ago, as soon as Obama allowed the people to call him Messiah, he would be crucified with the truth because that is what the LORD showed me. The LORD called Obama the Pharoah and he told us in advance that Obama would attack Pakistan four days into his presidency.

A Muslim doctor is my witness to this fact, because the first thing I did when I received the message was to call her so that she could warn her people.

The whole point of the sword of truth is to prick the conscience of those that are sleeping.

Conspirator
Posts: 3711
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 1:09 am » by Muchtyman


eliakim wrote:
I won't be on the forum again after the 7th of May


third-palestinian-intifada-march-on-israel-15-may-t50806-110.html


I usually give God's chosen a break .........But seriously ; why are you here ?

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 am » by Zer0


muchtyman wrote:eliakim wrote:
I won't be on the forum again after the 7th of May


third-palestinian-intifada-march-on-israel-15-may-t50806-110.html


I usually give God's chosen a break .........But seriously ; why are you here ?


She is here for me and for everyone who anticipates her posts with a loving gaze rather than waiting for her to post in order to mock her...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
Posts: 3711
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 am » by Muchtyman


otoel wrote:
muchtyman wrote:eliakim wrote:
I won't be on the forum again after the 7th of May


third-palestinian-intifada-march-on-israel-15-may-t50806-110.html


I usually give God's chosen a break .........But seriously ; why are you here ?


She is here for me and for everyone who anticipates her posts with a loving gaze rather than waiting for her to post in order to mock her...


Who the fuck is Mocking ...........Just asked a Question ... .................. :flop:

Conspirator
Posts: 1003
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 am

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 1:48 am » by Chronicnerd


@cornbread714
Right you are sir about the 'prediction' of a U.S. President less favored by his or her people...of course this particular issue is really for U.S. Citizens vs. someone sitting in a Country elsewhere...unless they are *really* trying to get tagged...
If you are a U.S. Citizen and lay down words towards *any* U.S. President, then just understand that first and foremost it is just a hypocritical thing to say out loud if your end result is "peace and harmony" amongst all living beings...secondly with the way things are going I would most definitely be careful with one's words now days as you never know who will be taken seriously and who will not.

@theduck
I definitely resonate with what you are saying...however recently (especially when seeing how some of the more radical Muslims are saying that anyone who doesn't believe in their God should be killed) I have been contemplating religion and what religions make sense...and the ones that don't...

Christianity --- The peaceful kind:
The majority of Christians (note I did say majority...as in not all) are taught some basic concepts such as : don't kill people (unless they are trying to kill you...protecting yourself is a "God Given Right" according to the Bible)... try to make peace with people...try to love one another...don't do things that will screw up your life and others' lives around you (i.e. covet your neighbor's wife, ox, land, etc).

Catholics --- The Generic/Traditional kind:
I don't know too much about true Catholicism, but from what I know so far...there are basic rules similar to the above...with some more strict "guides for living"... which in the end were put in place to help prevent people from being *dumb*. However, the Catholic church has a history of "pain", and as such I place them in a "fuzzy grey" area which leans towards my personal definition of "Good" but has a caveat that is a "potential for Evil".

Judaism -- The Generic/Traditional kind:
10 Commandments... of which stealing, tell lies, killing, etc... all = bad...
The Jewish community really hasn't "Started" wars... they might be caught up in the middle of wars...but the Jews have had a very long and hard historic time on this planet...probably more death in their line than most other religions...and they were never (ok...historians blow this away...but I say at least for the past 2000 years) the instigators of wars and the like...but always the ones "caught in the middle" or "targeted for extermination".

Buddhism: Uh... yeah... totally peaceful religion... they go as far as to take care in protecting animals and the true Buddhist monks actually feed animals around their temples...saw this first hand...one monk was stacking sugar cubes for the "ants"... so we know this religion promotes "Good" things... at least my personal interpretation of "Good".

Muslim: Ok...here is where I have a problem...the religion pretty much hasn't had enough "change" for the "changing times" and there are TONS of references in the Quran that praise both the Bible and the Torah (Judaism) and actually state they both came from the "Word of God" just like the Quran. The difference? The Torah and the Bible were written and copied (as exact as possible) many more times than the Quran, and the Quran (while Muhammad was still alive) was only verbally memorized until Muhammad's death, upon which time it was written.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran
The challenge with the Quran is due to some of its content actually encourages Muslim followers to "torment" non-believers (i.e. anyone but Muslim)...

There are tons of other religions...but the point being, as far as my less than theologian status can come to grips with, I believe the one religion on this planet that actually commands (yep...actually commands) its followers to torment non-believers is: Muslim...

Then it is up to the personal interpretation of what "torment" or "terrorize" means as to what action will be taken based on the written word of God. However, with all of the religions out there...the majority don't command the followers of the religion to "torment" or "terrorize" non-believers...

And so I come to my final point of what I have been contemplating...

If we make any global rules that contain the concept/words of "all religion must" (insert words here) or "all religions must not" (insert words here)... then we are mixing "man rule" over "God Rule"...

Of course, it gets a bit more confusing...because...how does one claim one "knows" which religion is right? My only guess would be to see what the "common message(s)" amongst all religions is/are and then get the WORLD'S RELIGIOUS LEADERS in a room to make adjustments in the "more critical" areas...

Say... like if your religion tells you to strap a bomb on your body and run into a room and kill everyone in it... well... that isn't the "Common Theme" around the known "World Religions"...and as such...it should be taken out...in my personal opinion...

So, while I strongly believe in Freedom of Religion... I also strongly believe in the second portion of that statement which is "as long as it doesn't command you to harm others in aggression as opposed to defense".

Yes, most "aware" Muslims today understand that portions of the Quran need to be "interpreted" with modern day ideas/thoughts...and as such you haven't had all Muslims out in the streets "terrorizing" and "tormenting" anyone they suspect as being "non-believers"...however we are seeing more and more of the more "fundamentalist Muslims" gaining in momentum and claiming a "movement" based on the Quran which calls for blood to be spilled across the entire Earth...which I am pretty certain every other religion does not do.

So it is a tough call...the people who think they are "doing God's bidding" but are really just killing people...not sure what to do with them... the Quran specifically states that it is just a "different account" of what is contained within both the Bible and the Torah...of which both pretty much tell you to not killl... it isn't until a much different area of the Quran that it tells its followers to spread out, torment non-believers, and spill blood from every corner of the Earth in order to get "God" to return... which I can't help but think this might not be "God's Will" if the 2 out of the 3 books basically say nothing about this...

However, the unfortunate part is that Muslims are instigating and terrorizing (not all...but the numbers are climbing at an alarming rate) while the rest of the religions are like "WTF?!.... Can't we just exist peacefully?".

I agree we are all Children of the world... however... when a child has "misconceptions" of how to act or behave...do we just let the child continue to do it? Do we reprimand and then give them encouragement on how to approach things the more "socially accepted" way?

I think the middle ground here is this:
@eliakim: Being a Christian myself, I would ask that you read more upon Christ's actions throughout his life and not single case specific scenarios to fit your fear and frustrations. Use strong and well defined words to make your point, but do so in a way that is not offensive or attacking. You will find people more likely to accept your ideas and thoughts than to return the fear and frustration.

@theduck: The "World's Children" is a good place to be and a thought that I believe most religions would certainly agree with, however this too can become "blinding" as a person's individual rights are based upon their actions within society and how society receives and deals with their actions...as such...we should always make sure we are calling a spade a spade...and not trying to over-protect someone in the name of a honorable cause if they are acting dishonorable...

Honor or Dishonor are things defined by the sum of all beings on this planet, and as such we must always look at *all* people, their actions, their life styles, and the like in order to best determine what the "World View" (on average) is...and then make our claim to defend those who truly need defending...a good example would be Israel...

We are all living in some form of Sin...all of us...me...you...everyone...it is something we strive to get away from but end up falling time and time again... any one person who claims they "know God's exact Will" is claiming they *know* God's thoughts...which...in my personal view is impossible.

We will never really know what all we did right or wrong in this life... but I am pretty sure loving one another, helping all life as best we can, and a myriad of other "positive" oriented rules are at least one of many steps we can take to "try" to become a better people/race.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 1:52 am » by Eliakim


boondox681 wrote:Image
your close.good post,el

thanx



boon there is a sign in that picture.

Horse shoe and 1949.

What happened in 1949?

Berlin fell.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 4:57 am » by Eliakim


When you have healed yourselves then you will understand the importance of boundaries. Until that happens then boundaries will not exist for you, nor will you understand them. Does a child have boundaries? Yes, and parents erode them all of the time. Do women have boundaries? Yes, men erode them. Do the people have boundaries? Yes, and because the people have not healed themselves they have allowed governments to erode them and transgress them.

Do catch up.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:09 pm » by Cornbread714


Chronic, great post, as usual.

Eliakim, reading your posts is the equivalent of hearing fingernails on a blackboard.

"Do catch up" - if it seems like people need to catch up to you, could it be that you have merely gotten way too far ahead of yourself?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 717
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:51 pm

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 pm » by abdullha14


An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by President Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, emigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama’s current SSN) in or about March 1977.
Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut . Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few reserved for Connecticut residents.
Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!
Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died.
Conveniently, Obama’s grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.
The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig’s death, and because he never received Social Security benefits there were no benefits to stop and therefore, no questions were ever raised.
The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a U.S. citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro simply scoured the probate records until she found someone who died who was not receiving Social Security benefits, and selected Mr. Ludwigs Connecticut SSN for Obama.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook