Message From Egypt

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 pm » by Cornbread714

This email was forwarded to me by a friend who has correspondence with someone in Cairo. Thought it was interesting to hear a report from the average Mo (sorry) who lives in the city, instead of some news report:

"Dear Xxxx

How are you

We are Ok all it is a matter of change request from the youth
but all political parties try to stolen this successes from the youth
The government start to correct many things but the people is difficult to talk without
an agent as they are not organized and have a lot of ignorant people they don't want to listen what
is going on ,one of the worst people try to play the game is the Moslem Brotherhood which they have
a special agenda from USA and another Person Called el Bradey want to be president and he was one
of the people who is responsible for Iraqi war by his report about Atomic Weapon their

we don't work at all since 25 Jan as a lot of problems from Police with the protects and some young people has been killed as a
self reaction defiance from Police by the bad people who go to the persons to get out the whole prisoner and leave them at the
street and oblige them to escape they burn and destroyed all police station and they kill about 32 Police officer and about 28 solder
and the destroy about 4 big prisons and get out about 17000 prisoners at the Street to make a Hap wreak chaos from the prisoner
can you imagine you have to stay all night at the street to protect your home and car not me only , this was all Greater Cairo 18 Million
people.

This is what we have now and it became better no but there is curfew from 7 PM to 6 AM all bank work today as their was a lack of cash
as many people don't get their salary at 27th of the Month so people was obliged to go to ATM and banks to get cash

Thanks god we are safe and every thing well thanks for your fellow up.

Best Regards
Xxx xx Xxxxx"
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 pm » by Disinfoagent007

Give him and his friends my best regards :flop:

Tell him that we are many here in the western world that feel really bad about how our goverments have spent our tax money to support their cruel dictator for 30 years.

Let him know that!
quality over quantity

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 4:52 pm » by zinzana

the islamic revolution in iran also started with students and youth and was hijacked later on by the extreamists

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 4:53 pm » by Cornbread714

disinfoagent007 wrote:Give him and his friends my best regards :flop:

Tell him that we are many here in the western world that feel really bad about how our goverments have spent our tax money to support their cruel dictator for 30 years.

Let him know that!

Cheers, and yeah, I'll try to get your response back to him. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 4:55 pm » by Eliakim

"one of the worst people try to play the game is the Moslem Brotherhood which they have
a special agenda from USA"

Yep, Darth Vader is sussed. As we mentioned they can't control the region without breaking the Egyptian Spirit of love.

It was all very clear when Obama made his address in Cairo in 2009 and we all know where his interests lay don't we. It is certainly not with the USA.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 pm » by 99socks

zinzana wrote:the islamic revolution in iran also started with students and youth and was hijacked later on by the extreamists

Everything gets hijacked later by Islamists... Chechnya didn't start out as a religious thing, and neither did Kashmir.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm » by Cornbread714

Revolutions in general get hijacked, not just Islamic ones.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:21 pm » by 99socks

cornbread714 wrote:Revolutions in general get hijacked, not just Islamic ones.

:flop:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm » by Madgremlin

Wow 17,000 prisoners loose on the streets! :nails: :ohno: who let the dogs out? Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to break open those prisons??

Maybe an associate of someone inside... :shock:
"If IGNORANCE is BLISS, then knock the SMILE off my FACE!"

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 pm » by 99socks

madgremlin wrote:Wow 17,000 prisoners loose on the streets! :nails: :ohno: who let the dogs out? Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to break open those prisons??

Maybe an associate of someone inside... :shock:

It was a tactic to cause chaos and disrupt peaceful demonstrations in order to give an excuse for a crack-down on protesters.

Next