PostMon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Mar 3, 2014

Boo-hoo, poor you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 7:15 pm » by domdabears

:lol:

Careful.

The Muslim defenders will be all over this one.

They were either put here on purpose by someone (the forum) or they're just people who have a naive peace and love mind state.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 7:17 pm » by DarkHeart

Paaaaaaaat ! :pray:

:scary:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 pm » by Evildweeb

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

[ED: oooops, my praying smiley was facing west not east - oh well]

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Writer

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 8:08 pm » by MadReefer

Evildweeb wrote:.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

[ED: oooops, my praying smiley was facing west not east - oh well]

North :cheers:

also give the YT guy a Snackbaar!
Last edited by MadReefer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent
Don`t mind the crows, they are just watching over Y'all while I'm smoking..

Writer

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 8:08 pm » by Azznerak the Black

Loved that video so much. This should be required watching.

I applaud this video

:clapper:

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 pm » by DarkHeart

also give the YT guy a Snackbaar!

A Wallars Snackbar ?
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 9:55 pm » by russellozzyking2

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
100% nuff said

Initiate

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 11:04 pm » by Sevens

The religion is a dying religion going to any extreme to maintain, just a ruse of a spiritualy bankrupt religion and represents a devolution of civilization, even the Kingdom of Heaven doesnt even subscribe to thier ideas being Satanic in nature, it has all the aspects of a Luciferian ideology which is stumbling as the truth is revealed from the beginning where the end comes.

False liberty that translates to license over others, never be fooled by deception with false promises.
Islamic point of view of Sharia law, compiled out one of their books,

There is no freedom of religion,
there is no freedom of speech,
there is no freedom of thought,
there is no artistic expression,
there is no freedom of the press,
There is no equality of peoples-a non muslim, a Kafir is never equal to a muslim,
There is no equal protection under Sharia for different classes of People.Justice is dualistic with one set of laws for muslim makes and different laws for women and non Muslims.
There is no equal rights for women,
Women can be beaten,
A non Muslim cannot bear arms,
There is no democracy since democracy means that a non muslim is equal to a muslim,
Our constitution is a manmade document of ignorance that must submit to a muslim.
Non-muslims of dhimmis.
All government must be ruled by Sharia,
Unlike in common law,Sharia is not interpretative nor can it be changed,

There is NO Golden Rule.

All thier prayers are not heard breaking Universal law by their hands followed by their minds in the ruse by the fruits and witness, they can pray as much as they like but there prayers are not heard.

Urantia Revelation,
(1638.2) 146:2.2 1. The conscious and persistent regard for iniquity in the heart of man gradually destroys the prayer connection of the human soul with the spirit circuits of communication between man and his Maker. Naturally God hears the petition of his child, but when the human heart deliberately and persistently harbors the concepts of iniquity, there gradually ensues the loss of personal communion between the earth child and his heavenly Father.

(1638.3) 146:2.3 2. That prayer which is inconsistent with the known and established laws of God is an abomination to the Paradise Deities. If man will not listen to the Gods as they speak to their creation in the laws of spirit, mind, and matter, the very act of such deliberate and conscious disdain by the creature turns the ears of spirit personalities away from hearing the personal petitions of such lawless and disobedient mortals. Jesus quoted to his apostles from the Prophet Zechariah: “But they refused to hearken and pulled away the shoulder and stopped their ears that they should not hear. Yes, they made their hearts adamant like a stone, lest they should hear my law and the words which I sent by my spirit through the prophets; therefore did the results of their evil thinking come as a great wrath upon their guilty heads. And so it came to pass that they cried for mercy, but there was no ear open to hear.” And then Jesus quoted the proverb of the wise man who said: “He who turns away his ear from hearing the divine law, even his prayer shall be an abomination.”

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... p-result-0

Their teachers will be judged more severely than others.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

A few days ago I read a story saying that some cleric had issued a "Fatwa", stating that no Muslim should consider the "one way" trip to Mars, as it is a "mortal sin" to takes one's own life.... So why are all the suicide bombers consider "saints" to these people (understanding the fact that not all Muslims consider suicide bombers "saints" or "martyrs"....
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Next