Metallic ufo at airfeild show flyby mufon photo WA, US

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 pm » by bugmenot

Metallic ufo Cigar Shape mufon report :alien: http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... st_reports

Date of Event
2009-06-27

Date Submitted
2009-09-01

Location of Event
WA, US

close up

Long Description of Sighting Report
I didn't even realize I had captured anything unusual on film the day this happened. I was at Paine Field in Everett photographing some flybys of historic aircraft that are kept at the airfield there. I was going back through my photos yesterday when a cigar shaped object caught my eye in my images. I enlarged the images considerably to get a better look and I simply cannot explain them or their cigar-like appearance. The easiest explanation would be that its an aircraft at high altitude, but there are no contrails evident. In these two shots I was panning the camera to follow the aircraft as it flew parallel to the runway at Paine field from south to north. I was viewing the aircraft while looking towards the west. Both images were shot at 1/250th of a second using a Canon 70-200 F4 "L" lens. The aperture was set to F13. The focal length was racked all the way out at 200mm. The type of camera used was a Canon Eos 50D. I took images in both .jpg and Canon RAW format. I have no idea what I caught on my camera, but I have an open mind about these matters and wanted to share what I had with you folks to see if you could make heads or tails of it.

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... st_reports :alien:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 pm » by Dboyseeker

:flop: Thanks. I dont think I'd seen this one.
:cheers:
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter