MEXICAN DRUG LORD'S HOME AFTER BEING RAIDED

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 7:18 am » by Humanbeing

Wow. Just wow. That is fucking epic. I dont even know what to say to that. Use the money to feed the poor, use the guns to kill the rich? Epic....

(the rich dont actually deserve to die, no one does, they just deserve to eat mr. noodles and do their laundry at an over priced laundromat.)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 am » by Reinaul

Now you know against what and how much power we are dealing with down here... thanks drabbit
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 am » by Lighthouse

He must have become to powerful for the US drug cartels.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 8:50 am » by Spirit23

I believe these are pics from at least two different houses that were raided.. the one with the money stacked in the room wasnt 22 million but over 200 million.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/clHmPwmF2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/clHmPwmF2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 am » by Reinaul

spirit23 wrote:I believe these are pics from at least two different houses that were raided.. the one with the money stacked in the room wasnt 22 million but over 200 million.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/clHmPwmF2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/clHmPwmF2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Indeed spirit23, those pictures are from differents rides..
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 3:23 pm » by Viggz

shame
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 3:43 pm » by Mahsooyee

For the love of money! The people do not benefit from the cartel's actions...it appears only to be a self indulgence of the cartel only! Never the less...the cartels present a clear and present danger moving beyond just gang mentality but bordering on militaristic like structure with other intentions!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm » by Mochon

Saddly,this isnt the biggest arrest police have made in mexico,you guys should look up in goolge images beltran leyva muerto,or beltran leyva dead. just look at the walls in the pictures wich by the way r explicit,dont just leave your eyes on the dead bodies,look at the walls,furniture,house itself and imagine the number of bullets hitting these guys and their safehouse.....this happened like 2 months ago

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 5:24 pm » by Dank1

:love: damnnnnn! :love:
thats just one there are thousands more just like this,and peeps wanna bitch about arizona's new law,JUST look at how much american dollars are just SITTING there and not being circulated in our economy ,like i said before and no one responded, all the border states need to pass an immigration law so that all the weed profits belong to the united states(im sure thats not all weed money) but just seeing this makes me wanna scream aloud "legalize! help save the economy".we can have big piles of that cash too! who knows maybe all border states should give it a two year run and see how much money really is in the weed market,we can even contract some of the mexico's drug lords so they dont have to smuggle it in the country.
that way there will be brown frown for the low budget smoker and all the killer CHRONIC WILL BE GROWN HERE! THEY CAN EVEN POWER 24 HOUR GROW OP's USING CLEAN ENERGY(SOLAR PANELS / WIND TURBINE/WATER TURBINE) LED LIGHTS ARE HIGH POWER AND LOW POWER CONSUMPTION, THEY CAN BREED SHIT LOADS OF SEEDS 24 HOURS A DAY TO COME UP WITH BIO FUELS,INSTEAD OF CORN (WE CAN EAT THAT) sorry not yelling ,im just passionate about this subject because it will truly help the masses.
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!