Michael Douglas cancer cure announcement is a cruel hoax

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 11:07 am » by Drjones

Michael Douglas cancer cure announcement is a cruel medical hoax
http://www.naturalnews.com/030987_Micha ... z1Au5bpumD :rtft:

Today the mainstream media is gleefully announcing that Michael Douglas has been "cured" of throat cancer. Yes, they use the "cure" word, as if to imply the cancer is gone and will never recur. Michael Douglas himself announced he has "beat cancer," and various cancer survivor groups are celebrating Douglas as a "cancer survivor."

Sadly, tragically, it's all a cruel medical hoax. Michael Douglas is not a cancer survivor but rather a chemotherapy survivor. His doctors have poisoned his body's vital organs -- brain, liver, kidneys and heart -- with extremely toxic chemicals that cause permanent, long-term damage. Yes, along the way a cancer tumor shrank in size, and yet even that observation is no cure either. Why? Because cancer tumors grow right back, usually within five years in the case of those with a history of smoking and drinking.

A genuine "cure" for cancer requires absolute commitment to a healthful lifestyle, including the complete avoidance of cancer-causing chemicals in personal care products (cosmetics, deodorants, perfumes, etc.), in foods (processed meat), in medicines and so on. It also requires a real nutritional overhaul of the body that boosts levels of vitamin D, selenium, zinc, vitamin C and plant-based anti-cancer nutrients such as those derived from raw cruciferous vegetables. :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 11:53 am » by Viggz

i dotn believe the way to stop cancer is to be fit and eat well and never smoke or do drugs.

I know of 4 different people who have died of cancer and they never took or did nothing. They lived quite healthy lifes.
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 pm » by Drjones

viggz wrote:i dotn believe the way to stop cancer is to be fit and eat well and never smoke or do drugs.

I know of 4 different people who have died of cancer and they never took or did nothing. They lived quite healthy lifes.

Well people who live 'quite healthy lives' is sometimes not good enough, especially in today's society, it takes alot of discipline to be as healthy as one can be, and even then you're probably not getting it 100% right. I do find it odd though that those behind the Gerson therpay have to practice in Mexico as they cannot treat people naturally in the U.S, something is definetely up with that. :cheers: