Michael Jackson: The Jews Suck

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 7:36 pm » by -Marduk-

"They suck... they're like leeches... I'm so tired of... they start out... the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything. End up with... penniless! It is conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose." --Michael Jackson

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 pm » by Spock

Well, when I watched the video Michael sounded like he was blasted out of his mind.

And tell me this, what Jew conspiracy??? Really? Are they not just a race of people? Why all the hate towards a race?

The Jewish Conspiracy is ALL bullshit - just like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. (which was a proven Russian jew conspiracy).

May as well hang black people. Or the evil white race.

Whenever I see jewish conspiracy I have to hold down the vomit.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 7:59 pm » by lainn

spock wrote:Well, when I watched the video Michael sounded like he was blasted out of his mind.

And tell me this, what Jew conspiracy??? Really? Are they not just a race of people? Why all the hate towards a race?

The Jewish Conspiracy is ALL bullshit - just like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. (which was a proven Russian jew conspiracy).

i think it's all a part of that thing inside of us that's fed throughout society to keep us seperate....i guess we can be suprise who their agents turn out to be...intentionally or un-intentionally is suspect....like Obama...thinks he's doing the right thing because he might actually beleive that or he is a complete submissive puppet....but it would make sense to manipulate the already influential to proccure alternate intent or agenda...oppertunistic genious on might contemplate....speculate.
Last edited by lainn on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 8:00 pm » by -Marduk-

spock wrote:Well, when I watched the video Michael sounded like he was blasted out of his mind.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 pm » by Spock

Obama's is just flat out making bad mistakes - he follows his party line 100%. Just a nut case that promised slack asses he would make them legit and give them momey - so he got elected to office - and is fucking our nation. Period.

Obama is Chicago politics on a world scale.

One Termer!

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 pm » by Wompasdub

The only problem I have with the jewish people is Israel. I feel the way they got the country and the atrocities they commit are not right. I actually find what they do to the palestinians to be a bit ironic. Cordoning them off into a tiny area, cutting off supplies for food/medical supplies doesn't that sound a bit like the ghettos? I'm not Christian and I'm not Muslim, I am an atheist and I know wrong when I see it. I have met a few jewish people that also don't agree with what Israel does however the vast majority of them that I know are all for it.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 pm » by Cornbread714

Thanks for playing the race card once again, Marduk.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 pm » by -Marduk-

I´m very god damn angry at the Jews
--Marlon Brando

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 pm » by Cornbread714

And you wonder why I call you a Nazi, Marduk?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 8:30 pm » by Proto

Next