Michael Moore's Message to Obama and Blue Dog Democrats

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 4:13 pm » by Soldierboy

Michael Moore is a PIG!
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 4:22 pm » by Electrobadgr

I have to say i am (or at least was) a Michael Moore fan, i remember being on holiday in 2003 and during the hottest parts of the day i would stay in and read and books were cheaper than magazines so i got Stupid White Men. I was glued to this book and it could be described as my political awakening, i was shocked to find out what had been going on in america and have had a keen interest ever since. So for this i must thank mr Moore, however i found farenheit 911 didnt ask the right questions and played to american over-sentimentality a bit too much.

Personally i think mikes heart is in the right place and his motives are genuine, and for a millionairre he looks more like the comic book guy so at least hes not driving about in a gold hummer preaching about anti-capitalism. Sure he's rich, but he's made films with many valid points and if people buy into them then he must be doing somehing right.

That said, he could be doing with laying off the whoppers for a bit!!! :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm » by Slith

For a fat fuck, he sure has a lot to say. Kind of reminds me of the Dr. Phil go on a diet thing, Um, yeah okay

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 4:36 pm » by Spock

slushpup wrote:Oh I forgot he is most peoples God here.. This will make me the ANTI-ALEX from now on..

Is there room for another? I admit I enjoyed Alex when I first came here, but seeing him being systematically pulled apart, and then showing his ass 2 times within the last year, then going on Coast to Coast to further look like an ass - I'm no fan of him anymore.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 pm » by Boondox681

listen,the entire planet knows what a piece of shit america is.so do we.we're not hiding from any 'truths'.we're also not talking about our health care in this topic.we're talking about what a fuckin douchebag moore is.PAY ATTENTION-problem,reaction,solution.moore stirs the chile and creates a problem.just like his propagandist ad says"this will start the revolution"(?)there's your reaction and you better believe the gov't has the solution.and one more thing.fuck canada.and canadians.mind your own business-just like me,moore does not give a shit or even care about canadians.if your so thrilled with the fact that you have the worlds greatest health system,use it to get your head examined.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Writer

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm » by Boondox68

your right slush.it's my opinion and you can take it however you want :flop:

sore spot?dude,the only time i EVER think about canada is when i'm watching the south park movie.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 6:38 pm » by Lowsix

Whats gonna hurt is the next Hyper conservative president
that all this godamn "Fuck America" bullshit ushers in.

He'll end up winning by a landslide, and he'll make German nationalism look like kindergarten and Bush will look like a declawed Kitten..and he'll play off the fact that no matter what we do, the world hates us..and that they are at war with us..

Ill be looking forward to all the protectionism, and the hopeful revamping of our industry to become an absolute and completely isolationist, nationalistic, Militaristic Ideology. It will be fed back by the hate that has been fed our way for quite a while now over every single issue imagineable. Its almost as if other countries dont exist, and the obsession reaches a pitch not unlike these fucking moron thread-stalkers around here obsessing over who the fuck knows what today....and Somebody somewhere will know exactly how to capitalize on it, and turn it back.

Europe hates us? Fuck em, pull out of Nato..let them deal with the Russians on their own.. The ME hates us, pull out and let Isreal deal with it on their own..South America hates us, let the maquiladoras die...and let the Drug Lords take it all over..Send the Boy scouts to go take Canadas forests, and weve got our building materials..Let Japan and Seoul worry about N Korea and China..I can see a wonderful transition.

It will be painful at first, but this guy is going to tap into the fact ..that its the price to pay to be hated for everything we do, no matter that we spend more in aid than most countries earn in a year, and that half the world, or Europe at least depends on our Intelligence and Milsat info, and theyll realize without us they are blind as bats..and in the end, people will relaise that despite our flaw, it will have been better to have kept us as friends, as to Force us to become enemies..

Iron fence around the border..fuck everybody.
Bring all the militaries home, and become Fortress America.
Somebody acts up? Nuke em..Get near the border? Nuke em.
No military to fight, just some stealth long range bombers and ICBMs.
Develop the missile shield, and put it to use at home..

I dont get whats gotten into some people around here lately,
and im truly starting NOT to give a shit...
Peace and love my ass..Enlightenment..yeah right..
but this is where all this useless talk will eventually lead.

It seems as though thats what the world wants..
I hope some leader stands up and has the balls to give it to them.

Hell have quite an audience by the time he introduces himself.

Ill probably vote for the guy.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 6:41 pm » by Boondox68

first off,i don't need anyone anyone to think for me!let alone moore.you use big words and talk a good game but guess what?i see you. :robot: .peace and good luck there,bro.

Writer

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 7:01 pm » by Boondox68

i'd just like to say this.we don't need moore or his movie to 'fill us in'on shit that is obvious.his pony show is old and tired.and IF you need moore's info to tell you what's happening in your world and around you-you need to eat a bullet because there's no hope for you.your too late.the bandwagon has left the station

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm » by Soldierboy

God Damn Low!! you said exactly what I've been thinking for years.
no shit, what would happen to the world if we said FUCK IT!! take care of yourselves?
I would sit back and watch with a beer in one hand and a tube of cream in the other!
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

PreviousNext