Michael S. Heiser - Zecharia Sitchin is Wrong !! 08.29.2010

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 12:16 am » by Muchtyman

kris75 wrote:i havent read that book muchtyman :)

Interesting Book ; Sitchin used it as base material .

Don't believe in the Annunaki \ Niburu personally .

Is there a stranger in our Solar System......?

http://viewzone2.com/browndwarf.html?d5d33370

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 am » by Kris75

muchtyman wrote:
kris75 wrote:i havent read that book muchtyman :)

Interesting Book ; Sitchin used it as base material .

Don't believe in the Annunaki \ Niburu personally .

Is there a stranger in our Solar System......?

http://viewzone2.com/browndwarf.html?d5d33370

:flop: thx for the link muchtyman , very intresting! :D :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 1:49 am » by Spock

ogmios wrote:I have to agree with you here. If this guy thinks Stitchin is completely wrong, then why does he give his theories the time of day?. Walk on by. Ignore it. It's bullshit.

I read Stitchin's first two books and didn't read any real conspiratorial stuff about the Rockefellers or the Vatican. Perhaps that was in the later books or perhaps it wasn't there at all. I read it as an alternative to religion and missing-link Darwinism and nothing more but maybe that's just me.

That's the key point with Sitchen. I have many of his books. Read them in the bathroom, whether on the pot, or in the tub.

Somewhere in either his 3rd 4th book; in the Earth Chronicles, I realized, that he was no longer writing about findings, but speculating. I put the books down at that point.

I skipped a couple of his books, then purchased "The Cosmic Code", I didn't make it 3 chapters into that book.

I honestly think Sitchen has some great stuff, in his first 3 books,"The 12th Planet", "The Stairway to Heaven" and "The Wars of Gods and Men", we have to pick through them and get the jewels, but everything after that, may as well be written by someone that read those 3 books, and continued with their imagination (and a mixture of myth).

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 12:58 am » by Kris75

201010/03/10- Guest: Michael Heiser

Mike’s main research interests are Israelite religion (especially Israel’s divine council), biblical theology, ancient Near Eastern religion, biblical & ancient Semitic languages, and ancient Jewish binitarian monotheism. His dissertation was entitled, “The Divine Council in Late Canonical and Non-Canonical Second Temple Jewish Literature.” The dissertation sought to discern the ancient Israelite background to Judaism’s “Two Powers in Heaven” godhead teaching. Mike blogs regularly on biblical studies at The Naked Bible. Mike teaches courses to the public in Old Testament, biblical theology, Israelite religion, ancient languages, the Book of Enoch, and ancient Israel, Mesopotamia, and Egypt at his online institute, MEMRA.

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www.brucecollinsshow.com/100310.mp3

:peep: :cheers: :peep:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 am » by Boundlessearth

From my overstanding :obsessed: Stichin himself admits that his books are laden with truth but to get the real juice out of it you have to somehow reverse engineer some of the info to really get it. If that is true and I say IF, then the first question is what would be his motivation for enriching or morphing the work to a new agenda. Would it be to warp the story for good or ill, to dumb it down for the layman :shock: or spice it up for the Sci-Fiction/Analytical mind :robot: . One question I am sure DTV's could settle is I had heard that Stichin based his work off some exclusive or 'closed' documents or copies of the Dead Sea scrolls, is there any merit in that? Lastly, after wondering through hours of his interviews online and of course hearing his work cited almost daily, my gut is that the story is more about what is occurring now on the planet and terms of human manipulation mainly by humans, I do think outer world influence is a factor but Stichin woven myth serves to act more as a catalyst to potentiate discussion and thought, which it has done well here. :cheers:
Shall we again? We shall again!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 17, 2011 2:28 am » by Roadkill

Guy was misguided with an over active imagination.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Previous