Michael Tsarion - The Posthuman World -

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 pm » by Phaeton

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 am » by mediasorcery

i like tsarions words, clever historian.

i wondered recently if the so called "greys" are us from the future, coming back to try to stop this post human agenda? who knows, thanx for post crazy horse!!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 am » by Dagnamski

mediasorcery wrote:i like tsarions words, clever historian.

i wondered recently if the so called "greys" are us from the future, coming back to try to stop this post human agenda? who knows, thanx for post crazy horse!!!

His voice makes me instantly fall asleep. :sleep:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 9:34 pm » by Phaeton

mediasorcery wrote:i like tsarions words, clever historian.

No problem M, glad to be of service.

Just for that Crazy Horse remark, Im going to drop one of the the best songs ever made, unsollicited.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 am » by mediasorcery

haha, we all have our moments,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.