Michio Kaku Fearmongering: We're All Gonna Die !!!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:29 pm » by Boondox681

dude,i already told everyone in this thread,
NOT MENTIONING IS THE SAME AS LYING.
period.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:32 pm » by The57ironman

kakareta wrote:This sort of debate is far more productive than saying Michio Kaku has no dick or other similar nonsense.

Even if he was an illuminati puppet (which he isn't!) then we still should be in awe at his achievements, he was the co-founder of string field theory, it's hard to even think about what that means and what that is, you'd need to be a physicist to understand such things and if you were a physicist then i am fairly sure he'd be one of your heroes.

He also popularises science and speaks about parallel worlds and possibilities of alien civilisations which helps create the possibility that UFO's and aliens are among us. For this subject to be taken seriously we need people like Michio Kaku to lend real credibility to the subject which it is sorely lacking.

we are allowed to hear this magnificent totally unbiased (educated at universities ownwed by the unbiased corporations) scientist's " take " , through our totally unbiased media corporations , OH ....I BELIEVE EVERYTHING HE SAYS
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:38 pm » by Boondox681

this fucker sat on national tv and told the world that the rocket exhaust from that missile was a fucking contrail from an airplane in high accent(?) and that it was an optical illusion.
WHAT THE FUCK????????????????????

THERE IS ONE THING I DO HATE MORE THAN A LIAR.
THAT'S A LIAR WHO DOES IT RIGHT TO MY FACE!
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:00 pm » by Kakareta

boondox681 wrote:dude,i already told everyone in this thread,
NOT MENTIONING IS THE SAME AS LYING.
period.

Oh really? I haven't mentioned a lot of things, does that make me a liar? Show me one piece of evidence that contradicts anything he said. I still haven't seen any of the books you have written about physics or anything else such as links and information that dispute what he has said. And you can dispute anything he has ever said, not just the missile which is a non issue as far as i am concerned, it really doesn't make any difference but if you want to use that as a bone of contention then by all means do, just make sure you have something (i mean ANYTHING) to back up your claims. Saying he didn't mention something is the same as lying means nothing, what exactly did he not mention and why would he mention it if he didn't believe it to be true, your argument is completely invalid.

And this is all beside the point. I was trying to point out that saying the 'man has no dick' was complete nonsense and anything but constructive.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm » by Mozi!!a

here you go man

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 pm » by Kakareta

demobe wrote:here you go man

Yea, that is really the response of someone who has won the argument, well done.

I stand corrected......

Intelligent debate manifest.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:09 pm » by Boondox681

anything but constructive.

i never said i was trying to be constructive.
i said i was bringing the truth.

once again......

this fucker sat on national tv and told the world that the rocket exhaust from that missile was a fucking contrail from an airplane in high accent(?) and that it was an optical illusion.
WHAT THE FUCK????????????????????

THERE IS ONE THING I DO HATE MORE THAN A LIAR.
THAT'S A LIAR WHO DOES IT RIGHT TO MY FACE!
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 pm » by Mozi!!a

nobody won anything it's not about winning or losing it's about about understanding

interesting you mention that hm

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:21 pm » by Kakareta

Isn't the truth always constructive? Is the truth saying he has no dick? Doesn't the truth usually have some sort of evidence? Isn't one of the main rules and guidelines of the forum to be constructive? It usually is part of forum rules and guidelines so forgive me assuming forum users were "trying to be constructive", in fact it's in the first paragraph of the forum rules.

Yes you did say that already.

How exactly would you prefer to take your lies?

Yes he did say that, whatever it is and i haven't seen anything that suggests it wasn't as he said it was, once again where is your evidence to suggest what he was saying wasn't true? You must have a reason why you don't believe him or do you reserve a special kind of hatred of Michio Kaku and just think everything he has ever said and will ever say (and not say it would seem) is lies?

Saying something again and again doesn't make it so. I'm afraid i require proof.

Just because i don't agree with you doesn't mean you should subject me to abuse. I was talking about how some skeptics can go too far into militant skepticism, well the door swings both ways.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:25 pm » by Boondox681

Is the truth saying he has no dick

listen,my friend.true colors and yours are shining bright.
this is as far as i got.
i never said he has no dick...
i said i hope his dick falls off.
you fuckin' douchebag.
you are a liar.
-Abraham Lincoln

PreviousNext