Michio Kaku Fearmongering: We're All Gonna Die !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:26 pm » by Constabul

hmm seems like a pissing match is going on.

I dunno how a bad opinion, or misconception of a "missile" really proves anything in regards to
defaming the works of Michio.
I think he tries to explain things in the simplest way possible so every day people who do not possess a masters in physics, or a degree in quantum physics, can understand.

I am in the boat of, if he is a Illuminati shill, present your proof.
a interview of a missile really does not cut it. There should be plenty of examples, by the way it is being made out. Maybe, instead of short snippy replies, someone could make a real evidence backed posting or thread on the matter, cause i indeed would like to read / see it.
Not trying to cat call anyone, just sincerely.. Present your proofs.

i've read a few of his books, and seem much of his material.
I've yet to see anything that proves what a good portion of peeps in this thread are claiming.
Otherwise, it seems jealousy, envy, and malice are the only things driving the opinions.

Who knows by the possibilities presented in quantum physics, you could be right, but in some other parallel universe.

I've not said anything about the procedures of constructing a lego block during this post. Does this mean i was lying?
<this is the amount of sense some rational is making as i read it, sorry. not trying to call out anyone, or make hay about shit. just saying.>

Last edited by Constabul on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:31 pm » by Mozi!!a

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm » by Kakareta

boondox681 wrote:
Is the truth saying he has no dick

listen,my friend.true colors and yours are shining bright.
this is as far as i got.
i never said he has no dick...
i said i hope his dick falls off.
you fuckin' douchebag.
you are a liar.

You obviously missed the point again. Your reply show your true colours are burning brightly tonight, resorting to abusive replies that have nothing to do with anything and have no place on a public forum.

I appreciate your reply constabul, i am really glad to see this place isn't full of spiteful abusive members that resort to such measures in place of actual constructive debate which is what i thought this forum was for.

I didn't really have much of an opinion one way or another about Michio Kaku, i just think it was wrong of people to write such abusive and ridiculous comments about the guy that has contributed so much in many area's and who does a LOT to lend credibility to the possibility of alien contact.

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube]S8MmLVSFaCI&feature=related[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's not much but at least it's something, but i suppose this is just more illuminati misinformation from a liar that failed to mention what he had for breakfast.

I rest my case.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm » by Boondox681

i live in the truth.
you do not.

a liar is a liar.
and who are you to judge who contributes more to society?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 9:56 pm » by Mozi!!a

that's all you hang on to

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 pm » by Kakareta

What the fuck are you talking about? Who said anything about contributing to society? Is English your second language, are you using Google translator to read my posts?

You're just.... i don't even have the words, not that it would make any difference as you see what you want to see. You resort to attacks and abuse instead of accepting other people may have different opinions.

I am done with you.

Yea thanks for that demobe, are you addressing me? Just wondering. They are very interesting images, do you own that particular lighting fixture?

I'm done with this thread, possibly the forum, the constructive debate (in the forum, not society as a whole) is few and far between from what i have seen, i hope it doesn't dominate the entire forum.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 pm » by Chronicnerd

Wow...

I am not sure what to say to you guys... you have one of the world's leading theoretical physicists who is trying to get people warned ahead of time.

He, unlike the "powes that be" whether you think they are illuminati...or whatever, Michio is actually putting a very respectable career on the line to "warn" people of what is coming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kak ... mic_career
Kaku currently holds the Henry Semat Chair and Professorship in theoretical physics and a joint appointment at City College of New York, and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, where he has lectured for more than 30 years.[citation needed] Presently, he is engaged in defining the "Theory of Everything", which seeks to unify the four fundamental forces of the universe: the strong force, the weak force, gravity and electromagnetism. He was a visiting professor at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, and New York University. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society. He is listed in Who's Who in Science and Engineering, and American Men and Women of Science.

He has published research articles on string theory from 1969 to 2000. In 1974, along with Prof. K. Kikkawa, he wrote the first paper on string field theory, now a major branch of string theory, which summarizes each of the five string theories into a single equation. In addition to his work on string field theory, he also authored some of the first papers on multi-loop amplitudes in string theory, the first paper on the divergences of these multi-loop amplitudes, the first paper on supersymmetry breaking at high temperatures in the early universe, the first paper on super-conformal gravity, and also some of the first papers on the non-polynomial closed string field theory. Many of the ideas he first explored have since blossomed into active areas of string research. His most recent research publication, on bosonic quantum membranes, was published in Physical Review in 2000.

Kaku is the author of several doctoral textbooks on string theory and quantum field theory and has published 170 articles in journals covering topics such as superstring theory, supergravity, supersymmetry, and hadronic physics. He is also author of the popular science books: Visions, Hyperspace, Einstein's Cosmos, and Parallel Worlds, and co-authored Beyond Einstein with Jennifer Thompson. Hyperspace was a best-seller and was voted one of the best science books of the year by both The New York Times[2] and The Washington Post. Parallel Worlds was a finalist for the Samuel Johnson Prize for non-fiction in the UK.

In Physics of the Impossible, he examines the technologies of invisibility, teleportation, precognition, star ships, antimatter engines, time travel and more—all regarded as things that are not possible today but that might be possible in the future. In this book, he ranks these subjects according to when, if ever, these technologies might become reality. In March 2008, Physics of the Impossible entered the New York Times best-seller list, and stayed on for five weeks.

So...you guys that are quick to blast Michio... as if you have even done 1/10th of what he has accomplished in his lifetime and as if you claim to have more "knowledge" of what is truth than a man who in the reality of it all... knows more about what is "possible" and "not possible" than everyone who has posted on this site...ever.

If you find that hard to believe...and want to believe he is a "reptile"... uh... dude...take your meds... or go see a doctor...because seriously...you possibly very well could have some form of dillusional paranoia...not as in insult...but as a truly existing medical condition.

I love it... people of actual credibility come out and start actually backing some of the very same crap people have been fear mongering here on this very site... oh...but NOOOO....the MINUTE it becomes "valid" or "recognized" you have to turn it into him fearmongering?

I know you are going to reply with some completely immature response...and that is just sad... because it means that no matter who comes forward...even the very "science" figures (i.e. those who actually have a chance of waking the sheople up) that up until Michio have been "discounting" the very same theories of "disasters" from earth quakes, solar flares, and yes...even the whole 2012 thing...

Oh...but wait...now that it is becoming "mainstream" or "reality" you are quick to discount, discredit, and then completely make bullshit up (really? Reptillian?)

Pindz... and those who are so quick to "discount" one of the first "respectable" scientists backing some of the very theories that many here, who have been researching as well and finding "REAL" data on "REAL" possible issues...

If I didn't know better...and if I were to "call out" disinformation agents...those who want to muddy the waters... I would say we just got a very good insight on who here has the most likely/probable chance of being just that...propaganda machines...

Michio is basing his information off of what the majority of scientists would call "real data"... but all of the ones who posted here in this thread blasting him...while you obviously have the right to say whatever the heck you want... if I didn't know better you are:

1.) Wanting to be considered "special" because you have the "ultimate conspiracy" (with no real evidence or scientific backing...but hey...because ~you~ say so...it must be true).

2.) Working for some government agency trying to muddy the waters....

3.) Don't want to face reality and as such...just discount his very credible and hard earned status on the basis of.....???? Oh yeah... your "worldly knowledge" or "arcane wisdom" that magically just exists in your ~special mind~?

Michio Kaku is trying to warn people...of something that is going to happen...and he, of all people on this planet, has more to lose by doing this and less to gain... because as we all know...those who start to uncover the truth always are given a hard time by the "real powers that be".

I don't know what you are looking for...maybe you aren't looking for anything...maybe you just like "hating the man"....or "hating those of authoritative positions"... and as such the minute any "conspiracy theory" oriented material becomes "mainstream"...well...that no longer is fun...because now it isn't "fighting against the system"...

Just makes no sense...for those posting in defense of Michio...good for you. He is putting his neck out on the line doing this...and while I do understand physics...and fundamental advanced math... Michio Kaku knows a hell of a lot more than I do...and I am "ok" with that...because he put the time in, did his homework, did his research, and earned his respect amongst the "scientific community"...

So...maybe....just maybe...he is hitting the nail on the head...and for those of you so quick to jump on the "discredit" Michio band wagon... well... I guess nothing will convince you...no expert...nothing... and that is truly sad.

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm » by Kakareta

I said i was done with this thread but i had to say thanks for that chronicnerd, i know it wasn't for my benefit but i was starting to think there weren't many people here capable or willing to engage in critical thought or even civilised debate.

I mean just look at those videos i posted, this guy lends genuine credibility to many of the subjects people here talk about and instead of us looking to him as an example of progress to acceptance he gets dismissed as an illuminati/NWO/reptilian puppet (et al) or just vile hatred. I never thought about it being a case of if a mainstream scientist is talking about it then it must be a reptilian/illuminati conspiracy so i'll rail against it and be an abusive dick head while i'm at it (not directed at anyone in particular, of course).

He says in the video i linked to (Michio Kaku On Aliens On Physics) that the idea the distances are so vast is not a barrier to a Type 3 civilisation (or maybe even a type 1) but instead people are saying he is talking about a New World Order, i mean it's just unbelievable.
Last edited by Kakareta on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm » by Constabul

ok, so apparently, there isn't evidence that he is Illuminati puppet, or a liar.
By content of the replies, imply no bases other then envy, and immature ranting that cannot be backed with evidence.
so yeah, this exchange is pretty much pointless, and a continuation of limited intelligent discussion of conspiracy topics.
But i could be wrong, but likely only in another parallel universe where mirror mirror michio lives, in a world where people present evidence to back their side of an opinion.

Michio 1 Detractors 0

Initiate

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 3:18 am » by Stratosfear

phaeton wrote:
stratosfear wrote:There are no absolutes - even this statement isn't absolute! I do agree that the absolute form is ridiculous given the paucity of knowledge we actually have. Not to say we don't know a lot, we do, but we are scratching away the surface without knowing the depths beneath. That goes for science, religion, spirituality, and any form of knowledge, ideas or personal gnosis. This is why decent scientists say "could", "possibly", "maybe" and so on - if only religious or spiritual zealots did the same rather than insist they have The Truth.

(-regarding the last line-)
:D what has been implied here sir..

Cant shake the feeling you're taking some of this personal. U shouldnt. :flop:

Nothing personal I can assure you. Just based on observation (and I'm not implying it's your posts). I guess I'm saying you get people of all beliefs and opinions who are somewhat immovable! :cheers: :flop:
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

PreviousNext