Michio Kaku pushes Polar Vortex Global Warming Scam...

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 17, 2014 12:53 pm » by Smokeydog

i went in opened minded however the dude narrating the video immediately lost me, hes so far up his own ass that even his complex has a god complex.
p.s hope thats not u harbin :?

Initiate

PostMon Feb 17, 2014 2:11 pm » by DarkHeart

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Good video, he is quite correct Kaku is a total shill & the climate is driven by the Sun, nice of him to break down the percentages of shit, and to clarify what exactly type of shit we are dealing with :lol:

Heres the link to the article he mentions, http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/02/14/cbs-featured-futurist-who-promotes-paranormal-phenomena-of-telepathy-telekinesis-mind-reading-as-climate-expert-blaming-record-cold-on-global-warming/

Although it would be better to debunk him on his BS climate crap than to attack him for something else entirely, esp when that is actually true :bang;
Image #1 contre les salopries d'existence

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 17, 2014 3:11 pm » by Slith

I used to like Kaku, but his ego now outweighs his :bullshit:

A little press. a bit of exposure.............

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 5:59 am » by TorJohnson

He will always be a theoretical physicist first and foremost, to me. He might be a shill or just ignorant, but he's still fascinating to listen to and read when it comes to his optimistic futurism, which is something, that at this rate, is only wishful fantasies.

I don't get a creepy transhumanistic vibe from him like Kurtzweil and so many others.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 1:46 pm » by Harbin

Smokeydog wrote:i went in opened minded however the dude narrating the video immediately lost me, hes so far up his own ass that even his complex has a god complex.
p.s hope thats not u harbin :?

Not me, no worries. :D
Antiwar.com