Microwave weapon will rain pain from the sky

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 pm » by Drjones

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... e-sky.html

THE Pentagon's enthusiasm for non-lethal crowd-control weapons appears to have stepped up a gear with its decision to develop a microwave pain-infliction system that can be fired from an aircraft. :top:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:45 pm » by Rich316

Sounds like fun. Tip, dont do the wrong thing or you'll get 'waved'...

I dunno, personally I don't see the massive issue with non lethal weapons.. if it can be delivered via a cost effective means and it works, well so be it. Just don't be a bloody criminal and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Something like this however, could be used on protesters at big events etc. For them it's efficient, but for those standing up for what they believe in...

It has to be used in the right way. I'd start by testing all these weapons on politicians and bankers.. uno.. just to be sure it's non lethal.

The USA sure does spend alot of time and money developing weapons... that don't appear to get used that much... What are they using these days at protests? The usual tear gas, tazers etc? what about that high frequency sound shit they used in the middle east? I saw a clip somewhere that showed it being used in America...?? Seems like a total waste of your taxpayers money if you ask me. I'd be spending tax dollars on fixing up the schools, hospitals and getting productive again... these wars are just fucked up... rant over.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 3:49 pm » by Electrobadgr

rich316 wrote:Sounds like fun. Tip, dont do the wrong thing or you'll get 'waved'...

I dunno, personally I don't see the massive issue with non lethal weapons.. if it can be delivered via a cost effective means and it works, well so be it. Just don't be a bloody criminal and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Something like this however, could be used on protesters at big events etc. For them it's efficient, but for those standing up for what they believe in...

It has to be used in the right way. I'd start by testing all these weapons on politicians and bankers.. uno.. just to be sure it's non lethal.

The USA sure does spend alot of time and money developing weapons... that don't appear to get used that much... What are they using these days at protests? The usual tear gas, tazers etc? what about that high frequency sound shit they used in the middle east? I saw a clip somewhere that showed it being used in America...?? Seems like a total waste of your taxpayers money if you ask me. I'd be spending tax dollars on fixing up the schools, hospitals and getting productive again... these wars are just fucked up... rant over.

define a criminal???!! These weapons tend to get used at anti-government protests against the likes of you and i. Guaging your post you seem to think that you would deserve such treatment.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:21 pm » by Megame23

seriously, this is made for protesters, just like the sound weapons that they used at the G20 summit.

Watch the videos of that protest, and tell me those people were criminals.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Non-lethal?

Remember this article?

Electromagnetic radiation and its effect on the brain: an insider speaks out
19 april 2010

Jenny Crwys Williams interviews Barrie Trower, retired British military intelligence scientist in microwave and stealth warfare.

Transcript:
Jenny Crwys-Williams:Now we're speaking to Barrie Trower, and it is Trower isn't it?
Barrie Trower: Yes ma'am.
JCW: And Barrie you are a retired British military intelligence scientist, and for years and years and years you worked in microwave and stealth warfare

see whole interview here : http://www.disclose.tv/forum/electromagnetic-radiation-and-effect-on-the-brain-t20724.html?hilit=Electromagnetic%20radiation%20and%20its%20effect%20on%20the%20brain

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 pm » by Boondox681

our stolen money at work.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm » by Rich316

electrobadgr wrote:
rich316 wrote:Sounds like fun. Tip, dont do the wrong thing or you'll get 'waved'...

define a criminal???!! These weapons tend to get used at anti-government protests against the likes of you and i. Guaging your post you seem to think that you would deserve such treatment.

Sorry, I didnt mean it like that. I think it's disgraceful if this sort of thing were to be used to control crowds in protests. God I feel sorry for anyone in the USA today. I could not imagine this ever being considered here in Australia... The point is, you're damned if you/dont. I don't like it either. I would much prefer the use of such devices be limited to bankers and politicians (real criminals : )..... The question we should be asking is, Is this really needed and why?