Middle East Will Soon Affect Your Life- Biblical Last Days

Initiate

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 4:36 am » by Pauldamo

could you imagine any other group fo people going back to a country they hadn't been in for more than a thousand years and trying to take over with force,they'd be classified as terrorists.no wonder russia is helping the occupied country.america does the same for countries who need help with terrorists.no wonder their prophecies are comeing true,all you have to do is make them happen,with americas help.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 5:13 am » by Kyo121

i can't say i want anyone to have nukes really....but say you're a country being threaten by your neighbor who have nukes even though they didn't say they'd use it they could, would you want to even the odds? they make it sounds like Israel is doing everything themself and fighting back all those country without help...what a load of BS.

and that entire video as far as i can tell is PURE propaganda, i watch it anyway cause not everything is a lie and i'll take any kind of truth and then sort it out myself.

Writer

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 9:29 am » by willease4

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Nubians in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.”

So, if the Daniel prophecy is about the "king of the south" engaging "the king of the north",
clearly Iran is going to fire or threaten to fire it's newly aquired nukes on the top of Russian made balistic missiles, north (somewhere in the E.U.) and then all hell breaks loose.

Writer

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 am » by Nijjhar

Hi,

Yes. End of the world is around and it would be on 21/12/12 as predicted by mayan calendar. watch my videos.
Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, M.Sc.
Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy,
Holy spirit = spirit of man = common sense.
Holy Spirit = Spirit of God = Extra Ordinary Sense.
Freely received; Freely given
If you are a hireling of Mammon,
then you cannot preach Gospel of God.
Holy spirit, common sense, shatters
the fetters of the Letters, Holy Books.

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 7:38 pm » by Spock

Slushpup, you have done a GREAT service and taken up the RIGHT cause. I have found myself in the same situation you are in right now, with people (the same person that gave you his one liner) chastising me because I take the same exact stance on this issue as you.

It can become a bit disheartening. But you are in the right. Only a few people pop in and, if they are not jihadist Muslims, have a totally unrealistic view of current world culture. They are the idealistic young that still see the world through the eyes of a comfy Hollywood happy ending. And I'm sure we would all like that - to live happily ever after.

Muslims are good people, I have been to 4 Muslim countries, they love us as long as we are protecting their own particular sect. They would cut their arm off for you. Beautiful people! They are just so mindlessly brainwashed. At the same time they are sweet and giving.

It's a difficult topic. My heart goes out to them, but we can never really "get along" until that threat is annihilated. That doesn't mean killing them, it means education, which means taking over their media and educational systems by force or by coupé, which paints us, again, in a bad light to many people. Most of the people currently living in the middle east are either so 3rd world or completley brainwashed by their state run media, that we will always be the "Great Satan".

Initiate

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

slushpup wrote:Think about it.. Iran with nukes... They will use them without blinking...

No they won't because they don't have an effective delivery system. If they ever launched a nuke it would be taken down within minutes. If it came to the west launching nukes, iran would be dust before they could read the number of incoming missiles.
Iran simply does not pose the threat they would like everyone to think. They would have ZERO international backing if they ever used nukes. they simply do not have the ability to "win" a nuclear conflict.
Having said that, we do. First strike capability lies firmly in "our" hands. "mutually assured destruction" has been asymetrical for a long time.
Trust No1! It's all lies!
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Initiate

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 9:39 pm » by Theshee

they simply do not have the ability to "win" a nuclear conflict.
Does anyone :headscratch: :help:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 10:00 pm » by Drextin

I get what you're saying slushpup. People are so blinded by the blame America and hate Israel mindset that they would actually let Iran have nukes just to spite the two countries. That's childish and ignorant. Iran is the cradle of Islamic extremism. When your interpretation of the Koran says you got X amount of virgins waiting for you on the other side nothing says "let's get this over with I got somewhere to be" like a few Nukes sent flying towards your enemy/enemies.

If America were to collapse and cease to exist tomorrow the extremist wouldn't stop. They would just find someone else to jihad against. If Israel were to "move out" suddenly the Palestinians would turn on each other and start whining about Egypt not giving them enough love and why is Syria always giving them the stink eye? One thing has always pissed me off with Palestine is they love showing women beating themselves in the face and screaming "why oh why did the Jews kill my child?" yet those same women would gladly strap a bomb to the child, pack'em a lunch and send them to Israel to become a "martyr". Why are they upset? Is it because the Jews killed the kid before they could? Why is it ok for them to kill Israeli children? No matter what side you fall on in the middle east it doesn't hide the fact that both countries are senseless idiots so set in their beliefs that compromise, peace, unity and harmony = failure

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 10:09 pm » by Drextin

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:No they won't because they don't have an effective delivery system. If they ever launched a nuke it would be taken down within minutes. If it came to the west launching nukes, iran would be dust before they could read the number of incoming missiles.
Iran simply does not pose the threat they would like everyone to think. They would have ZERO international backing if they ever used nukes. they simply do not have the ability to "win" a nuclear conflict.
Having said that, we do. First strike capability lies firmly in "our" hands. "mutually assured destruction" has been asymetrical for a long time.

Mutually assured destruction was only viable when the opposing country didn't want to die no more than you did. Iran is not that kind of country.

You place far too much faith in our ability to shoot down a nuke. We have no proven sure fire method of stopping a missile that drops straight from low earth orbit as all modern nukes do. We think we can but we've failed in tests more than we've succeeded

They would have International support trust me. It may come as clandestine support but they would have it.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 09, 2009 12:10 am » by Spock

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:
slushpup wrote:Think about it.. Iran with nukes... They will use them without blinking...

No they won't because they don't have an effective delivery system. If they ever launched a nuke it would be taken down within minutes. If it came to the west launching nukes, iran would be dust before they could read the number of incoming missiles.

I can understand your philosphy on this, but one thing needs to be added to the equation, that is the militants willingness to lose all for the sake of the "greater cause". The end justifies the means.

I, personally, put great comfort in the allied forces ability to bring down rogue missiles. Even if 100 were launched at one time, it's that 1 that gets through, or is activated before destruction in the ionisphere that scares me. 1 rogue bomb from Iran detinating in the atmosphere over Iraq could send a electromagnetic pulse big enough to wipe out everything over the whole of the middle east and much of southern Europe and northern Africa.

We're dealing with a mindset based in deep religous mystical dogma, which has simmered for hundreds of years in righteous indignation for anything except one world view.

THIS IS NOT PROPOGANDA - IT IS THE WAY THINGS ARE.

I urge EVERYONE interested in this subject to read the book "Epicenter" and "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam".

Next