Miley Cyrus does the Robot

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 6:45 am » by Otomon

So yeah another "singer" does the whole "Robot" theme... hmm its weird how everyone is doing it these days..

WARNING THIS SONG IS REALLY BAD I JUST POSTED IT HERE FOR THE SAKE OF PROVIDING PROOF,DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK UNLESS YOU FEEL LIKE TROWING UP YOUR DINNER YOU BEEN WARNED.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have my money on either Katty Perry or Demi Lovato to do it next...
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 am » by Ayaflash

they want to humanize the robot(AI) for some reason.

:nails: :peep:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 6:57 am » by Otomon

ayaflash wrote:they want to humanize the robot(AI) for some reason.

I wouldn't mind me a Miley Sexbot if you know what Im saying...

No don't worry trying to figure it out... ill just tell you.....

Robots that look like hot chicks and stuff... they should do it.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 7:03 am » by Ayaflash

otomon wrote:

I wouldn't mind me a Miley Sexbot if you know what Im saying...

No don't worry trying to figure it out... ill just tell you.....

Robots that look like hot chicks and stuff... they should do it.

you saying she is a robot?

anything is possible :peep:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Initiate

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 pm » by Kingdraco

Writer

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 pm » by Andrewd13

Yeah transhumanism . . . ive always heard the elitests think that is their ticket to live forever but there are sooo many theories and what people believe they have up their sleeve. Although they are pushing the whole robots and humans mix thing alot in music and hollywood these days. Vigilantcitizen.com writes alot of articles about that stuff.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm » by Otomon

2020vision wrote:

I beleive it robotizing the human ie Transhumanism.

Why would they want us to accept Transhumanism? Are current humans unable to accept it? Are they trying to condition our minds to accept it?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 4:09 pm » by Newearthman

LOL Good thread Otomon! She is a robot herself. I actually thought I was going to see her dance the robot dance...that would be funny to see!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 4:10 pm » by Otomon

newearthman wrote:LOL Good thread Otomon! She is a robot herself. I actually thought I was going to see her dance the robot dance...that would be funny to see!

Thanks man by the way does anyone ever notice how she always has the same exact perfect smile on every picture? Its kinda creepy.

Next