MILITARY ON MOON!

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 4:01 pm » by Naranja

so.. what is it?

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 pm » by Ufosearcher

Cornbread714. Thanks for the clarification.
But you must've understood that I was not talking about the stitches--those rectangular ones. Obviously.
I am talking about the sort of 'map' form, almost inside a small crater. Such things are there elsewhere on the moon also. Whether they are above craters, or inside, one cant say.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

WHAT??

Writer

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm » by willease4

pindz wrote:NASA AIRBRUSHING

Although "Pindz" and I rarely see eye to eye, I have to agree with him on this one.
Why would NASA airbrush out any of the features found on the moon as seen in this
photo. And this is one of many...What is NASA hiding?

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 5:15 pm » by Bettyboolean

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm » by -Marduk-

Lunar Orbiter 3 LO-3-213-H1 Picture

You see four Haunebu-UFOs entering Hyperspace trough the wormhole. Two of the Fudicial Marks (Cross hairs) are over top of the 'wormhole' so what ever it is... it is ON THE NEGATIVE before it was scanned and sent back to Earth:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 pm » by -Marduk-

pindz wrote:NASA AIRBRUSHING

1942: Germans On The Moon

The Germans landed on the Moon as early as probably 1942, utilizing their top secret larger exoatmospheric rocket saucers of the Miethe and Schriever type. The Miethe rocket craft was built in diameters if 15 and 50 meters, and the Schriever Walter turbine powered craft was designed as an interplanetary exploration vehicle. It had a diameter of 60 meters, had 10 stories of crew compartments, and stood 45 meters high. Everything NASA has told the world about the Mood is a lie and it was done to keep the exclusivity of the club from joinings by the third world countries.

All these physical conditions make it a lot more easier to build a Moon base.
Ever since their first day of landing on the Moon, the Germans started boring -and tunneling under the surface, and by the end of the war there was a small Nazi research base on the Moon. The free energy tachyon drive craft of the Haunibu-1 and 2 type were used after 1944 to haul people," materieland the first robots to the construction site on the Moon. When Russians and Americans secretly
landed jointly on the Moon in the early fifties with their own saucers, they spent their first night there as guests of the .... Nazi-Moon base.
In the sixties a massive Russian - American base had been built on the Moon, that now has a population of 40,000 people, as the rumor goes. After the end of the war in May 1945, the Germans continued their space effort from their south polar colony of Neu Schwabenland...eheh :twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 6:07 pm » by Ufosearcher

Thank you very much slushpup and others!
There was a video somewhere in this site, where some gentleman speaks about German pre-war technology. He says that the Germans got their knowhow from ancient books.
This could be true because Max Muller and other German scholars knew Sanskrit language which even Indians did not know. Max Muller wrote books on Vedas, the ancient works where there is mention of such things. So... it may be German soldiers on the moon, lol!!

And some have the idea that owing to the extreme weather and gravity problems on the moon, these 'people' live underground, in underground cities, like in igloos. So nothing might be visible from the outside.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 6:23 pm » by Ufosearcher

Continuing with this theme, please read this article written on 10 March 1958 in TIME magazine: It is about military on the moon.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,863084,00.html

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm » by Nervousnjerky

NASA air brushing moon images has that ,WTF factor I find compelling. :flop: The image on the crater wall has to many plausable explanations to say for sure what it is. It looks like video "noise" to me. Just my thoughts
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

PreviousNext