MIND BENDING STUNNING EVIDENCE!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2142
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 am » by Germanpils


LowSix wrote:
germanpils wrote:and just by the way, a little edit

the thing you called rock, what rock would be that high to reach out of that deep shadow,
and causing this long tube like shadow, a constant shadow thats not turning thin at the end?

and your right, i also thought about it, this "rock" you call it, could be the actual tower
reaching out of the shadow.


I think this use of Levels sheds some light ont hat question.

possibly.

Image




My apologies, but i dont understand this right :P
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 am » by Lowsix


Hopefull that helps.
Again, all semi-educated speculation on my part.

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2142
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 12:16 am » by Germanpils


ahh now i see what you mean, but have you read page2?

one guy also tried that, it was a rock up on the cliff, and i proved him wrong

with just a long enhancement of the shadow :)

What do you think of that?



Image
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 am » by Lowsix


germanpils wrote:ahh now i see what you mean, but have you read page2?

one guy also tried that, it was a rock up on the cliff, and i proved him wrong

with just a long enhancement of the shadow :)

What do you think of that?



Image


That entire argument hinges on KNOWING the difference of height between left side flat surface, and where the shadow falls...

What i can tell for sure, is that the rim of the valley sits way higher than the ground on which the shadow is being cast...which fits my Clay observations perfectly.

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 1:31 am » by Spock


LowSix wrote:
germanpils wrote:ahh now i see what you mean, but have you read page2?

one guy also tried that, it was a rock up on the cliff, and i proved him wrong

with just a long enhancement of the shadow :)

What do you think of that?



Image


That entire argument hinges on KNOWING the difference of height between left side flat surface, and where the shadow falls...

What i can tell for sure, is that the rim of the valley sits way higher than the ground on which the shadow is being cast...which fits my Clay observations perfectly.

Image


Party Foul using a wacom tablet. Plus, I can't believe you right your lower case "a" like that.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:11 am

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 am » by Fliegezeug


In the absence of data on the topography of the site, is difficult to establish a well-based theory. (Create a 3D model of the scene, with sunlight and the resulting shadows)
Considering that the line of sight is perpendicular to the ground, tall structures appear only with the dimensions of its horizontal section.
So, the theory in
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3103/towercopy.png
is not correct. Sorry.
What about this image below?
I'm not affirming that is a tower, a rock or an inhabitant of the moon enjoying the view.
I'm just pointing out what appears to be the source of the shadow.
Image

I'm sorry to say it to you germanpils, but the line you traced over the image is not aligned with the shadow.
One error of a Half degree can cause miles of difference for long distances.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10663
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 am » by Boondox681


i fuckin hate nasa.'luckily',we have the japanese to thank for these crappy pics.did anyone see savwafair2012's post with the mars pics?and this is all we get from the moon?all lies.i can't wait for nibiru,peace
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2142
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 am » by Germanpils


fliegezeug wrote:In the absence of data on the topography of the site, is difficult to establish a well-based theory. (Create a 3D model of the scene, with sunlight and the resulting shadows)
Considering that the line of sight is perpendicular to the ground, tall structures appear only with the dimensions of its horizontal section.
So, the theory in
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3103/towercopy.png
is not correct. Sorry.
What about this image below?
I'm not affirming that is a tower, a rock or an inhabitant of the moon enjoying the view.
I'm just pointing out what appears to be the source of the shadow.
Image

I'm sorry to say it to you germanpils, but the line you traced over the image is not aligned with the shadow.
One error of a Half degree can cause miles of difference for long distances.



wow never thought anyone would dig out this topic again :P

anyway, i dont know what the surface looks like since its overlayed in shadow.
if its going deep down the hill it could be a tower reaching out of the shadow.
if not, then hell ;)

anyway i still got a small or huge backup, if i am right, recently i watched another version of footage of
"Pythagoras", a different angle where you can see a straight grey/white line
going up ON a "going up(!?)" hill,

still have to figure that out, since its a few days ago i watched it.
will post it after work today :)
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook