MIND BENDING STUNNING EVIDENCE!!!

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 am » by kingligger

How did this escape the Reprographic Dept at NASA? They did a great job at blurring
99.99% of the structures on the moon. Unfortunately for them it's that 0.01% that they missed that makes the difference.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 am » by Germanpils

kingligger wrote:How did this escape the Reprographic Dept at NASA? They did a great job at blurring
99.99% of the structures on the moon. Unfortunately for them it's that 0.01% that they missed that makes the difference.

Lol i thought the same ;)

as I say, its all in the very deep details

But NASA will not tell us about that in near future im 100% sure at that.

they know already know SO MUCH, when i read that thread that nasa knows about water
on mars since the 70s.... man this government is so currupt, they wont let us know...

i came to the point of my life that i WANT TO KNOW everything about the outer space,
which THEY already KNOW, its such a fucking shame...
this world is not only about us humans, no imagination could discribe

what has happened AND happening out there....
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 1:17 am » by kingligger

ironically most of we know is what they tell us from they're space programmes. so if any moon fotoes r real, we r tryin 2 debunk unreal Nasa foto's & any Mars fotos r not real. This is real fuckin paranoia. Nah I tend 2 stick2 the truth. Nothing is true

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 6:50 am » by Russell1717

good

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 7:57 am » by Pundz

It has already been posted on ATS, a long time ago. Come on guys, real "Mind bending stunning evidence"? Always the same old stuff.
The best evidence would be : Why we only have crappy pictures of the moon? I mean, we have far better quality pictures of mars...
PINDZ : " I WILL BLOW MYSELF UP RIGHT NOW, THIS THREAD SUCKS BIGTIME "

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 am » by Pauldamo

what i think is the main point about the tower theory is, that where the so called tower is supposed to be,you have drawn and colored in something that isn't even there,you have drawn in a vertical tower,when in fact it is only a part of the pattern in the formation on the ground,yes there is a shadow,but that,where the base of your tower would be, is actually an arm of a gully, branching off a formation of gullies,and the shadow is also one.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 11:58 am » by Germanpils

pundz wrote:It has already been posted on ATS, a long time ago. Come on guys, real "Mind bending stunning evidence"? Always the same old stuff.
The best evidence would be : Why we only have crappy pictures of the moon? I mean, we have far better quality pictures of mars...

The same picture?! And how long ago?
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 pm » by Scoundrel1975

pundz wrote:It has already been posted on ATS, a long time ago. Come on guys, real "Mind bending stunning evidence"? Always the same old stuff.

0uch! Now your walking on Germanpils sacred ground :ohno: this is his puppy he's so proud of
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 4:17 pm » by Germanpils

scoundrel1975 wrote:

0uch! Now your walking on Germanpils sacred ground :ohno: this is his puppy he's so proud of

lmao your right
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostTue Feb 09, 2010 12:32 am » by Ruquick

pauldamo wrote:what i think is the main point about the tower theory is, that where the so called tower is supposed to be,you have drawn and colored in something that isn't even there,you have drawn in a vertical tower,when in fact it is only a part of the pattern in the formation on the ground,yes there is a shadow,but that,where the base of your tower would be, is actually an arm of a gully, branching off a formation of gullies,and the shadow is also one.

absurd....look again. :roll:

PreviousNext