MIND BENDING STUNNING EVIDENCE!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 5:36 pm » by Germanpils


pundz wrote:It has already been posted on ATS, a long time ago. Come on guys, real "Mind bending stunning evidence"? Always the same old stuff.
The best evidence would be : Why we only have crappy pictures of the moon? I mean, we have far better quality pictures of mars...




Your an idiot, of course it was posted before on ATS

BECAUSE THEY STOLE MY PICTURE AND PUT IT THERE
AND SAYING HE FOUND IT.


http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread539265/pg3

note my white arrow


WHOEVER that RETARDED PERSON ON DTV IS that DID it, FUCK YOU
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: In a quiet corner of my mind

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 pm » by Scoundrel1975


Chill German its cool we know your the star of the show :flop: whoever the traitor is you should be ashamed :roll:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm » by Dourselfafavor


DON'T SEE IT......POINT IT OUT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm » by Germanpils


hey LowSix did you bluff on us about the Hammer of Thor thing? :)

just curious
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 pm » by Lowsix


No man i wasnt bluffing..

I was taking some time..
but then yes i forgot i said that..lol

And then I realized that alas, (alas only used for literary effect)
i could NOT bring the hammer down on this one.

There is simply not enough info to postivively conclude one way or the other....

Above all, i would still have to credit you for the catch, which was astounding.
And your observation on the tower you shaded red would have had just a touch more weight, if the resolution was better.

Because unfortunately, it appears that the light works out in BOTH explanations...
So its impossible to determine which is right.

So..

Here is my deal on this one.

The sun at a super low angle between 0-20º WILL cause super long shadows..particularly on an area that is slightly disinclined..
Under that assumption, both spire shadows are possible if the rocks are right on the light edge (at edge of hillside) The angles match, short to long...and are entirely possible with sun angles lower than 20º.

Boosting levels did nothing to show extra detail in the shadows as id hoped.

BUT...presuming the area YOU highlighted was the actual structure, then we could say that it was cuasing the shadow. But theres just no way to determine if that is a trick of light and shadow creating a tall somewhat unstraight tower. IF IT DID...then your analysis would indeed be correct..

I am leaning to attributing it to the rocks ont he edge of the hill or crater, BUT I DO SEE how you would see a tower (where you highlighted red)...its just that the resolution of that shot doesnt give enough clues to tell one way or the other.

So this one survives the hammer strike..more like a ballpeen hammer Klink.

And Mystery survives to keep us scrating our heads another day, but again, either way..since I CANNOT disprove it..id say...call it a win, and keep those eagle eyes on everything, because either way, thats a hell of a catch..and something you see on this one may help with the next one..

Blasted "garbage in Garbage out Rule"...it sucks sometimes..
I just need more visual clues to be able to really tell, and we aint got em.

Sry for the delay German!

:cheers:
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm » by Germanpils


LowSix wrote:No man i wasnt bluffing..

I was taking some time..
but then yes i forgot i said that..lol

And then I realized that alas, (alas only used for literary effect)
i could NOT bring the hammer down on this one.

There is simply not enough info to postivively conclude one way or the other....

Above all, i would still have to credit you for the catch, which was astounding.
And your observation on the tower you shaded red would have had just a touch more weight, if the resolution was better.

Because unfortunately, it appears that the light works out in BOTH explanations...
So its impossible to determine which is right.

So..

Here is my deal on this one.

The sun at a super low angle between 0-20º WILL cause super long shadows..particularly on an area that is slightly disinclined..
Under that assumption, both spire shadows are possible if the rocks are right on the light edge (at edge of hillside) The angles match, short to long...and are entirely possible with sun angles lower than 20º.

Boosting levels did nothing to show extra detail in the shadows as id hoped.

BUT...presuming the area YOU highlighted was the actual structure, then we could say that it was cuasing the shadow. But theres just no way to determine if that is a trick of light and shadow creating a tall somewhat unstraight tower. IF IT DID...then your analysis would indeed be correct..

I am leaning to attributing it to the rocks ont he edge of the hill or crater, BUT I DO SEE how you would see a tower (where you highlighted red)...its just that the resolution of that shot doesnt give enough clues to tell one way or the other.

So this one survives the hammer strike..more like a ballpeen hammer Klink.

And Mystery survives to keep us scrating our heads another day, but again, either way..since I CANNOT disprove it..id say...call it a win, and keep those eagle eyes on everything, because either way, thats a hell of a catch..and something you see on this one may help with the next one..

Blasted "garbage in Garbage out Rule"...it sucks sometimes..
I just need more visual clues to be able to really tell, and we aint got em.

Sry for the delay German!

:cheers:




Man Low, your one of the best here on this forum sharing the spot with Pindz,
you both do a great job here, you both dont only look at a picture and say
garbage, you both look for details.

and i really appreciate your post.

and i agree with the most part of it.

i understand your logical thinking about the 0-20° sun spot...
but if the sun was that low shining to the moon, wouldnt this hill,
that one guy here called a pyramid, show a more round, and not that really edgy
shadow? just because of the angle the sun shines this area?

in my logical thinking it would cause a more round shadow on that hill with the angle
of 1-20°.

:cheers:

gotta love discussing with people who think logically :)
Last edited by Germanpils on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 11:04 pm » by Germanpils


and just by the way, a little edit

the thing you called rock, what rock would be that high to reach out of that deep shadow,
and causing this long tube like shadow, a constant shadow thats not turning thin at the end?

and your right, i also thought about it, this "rock" you call it, could be the actual tower
reaching out of the shadow.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 11:09 pm » by Lowsix


germanpils wrote:Man Low, your one of the best here on this forum sharing the spot with Pindz,
you both do a great job here, you both dont only look at a picture and say
garbage, you both look for details.

and i really appreciate your post.

and i agree with the most part of it.

i understand you logical thinking about the 0-20° sun spot...
but if the sun was that low shining to the moon, wouldnt this hill,
that one guy here called a pyramid, show a more round, and not that really edgy
shadow? just because of the angle the sun shines this area?

in my logical thinking it would cause a more round shadow on that hill with the angle
of 1-20°.

:cheers:

gotta love discussing with people who think logically :)


Youve been one of the more sincere posters and question askers, so i did feel it was important to actually give those photos some time..out of respect. Ans i eally appreciate your comments. I think you get why im here. I still got wonder...for sure. But i got a little knowledge that actually does occasionally shine some light on stuff.. I dont debunk to be a dick. I want me some aliens too. Badly.

Had i been in your shoes, i might have just had a heart attack before being able to analyze anything..i thought that one was THAT hard to debunk.

On your question about the roundness of the shadow.

One of the things i used to determine what sort of shadow would be cast, was by going to my wifes clay studio, and doing a SUUUUPER simple fast quick experiment by sticking a glass bead into the side of a small faked clay 'hill' and then shining lights onto it....(of course i realize now i should have taken photos, but didnt have camera, and that clay is now a Bowl that will feed the homeless)...

BUT..

what it showed me, was that UNDER 20º..like around 10...the shadow was spikelike and EASILY long enough to account for the 'rock on a hill' explanation. And it really was almost exactly spikelike.. And since we cant tell the height of the various craters receiving light, we cant determine an exact angle of sun, BUT, a simple mockup showed that the angle had to be pretty low..and combine that with the fact if the ground receiving the spike shadow was angled down and away from the lightsource, the shadow would double in length for every 10º degrees it was inclined ...and the shadow became sharper and sharper as the lightsource moved away..

Overall, since we cannot determine ABSOLUTELY that you did not mark the actual spire..

This one says in the Hmm...wtf pile.

Great work man..and great eyes.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 11:17 pm » by Lowsix


germanpils wrote:and just by the way, a little edit

the thing you called rock, what rock would be that high to reach out of that deep shadow,
and causing this long tube like shadow, a constant shadow thats not turning thin at the end?

and your right, i also thought about it, this "rock" you call it, could be the actual tower
reaching out of the shadow.


I think this use of Levels sheds some light ont hat question.

possibly.

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 11:22 pm » by Germanpils


LowSix wrote:
germanpils wrote:Man Low, your one of the best here on this forum sharing the spot with Pindz,
you both do a great job here, you both dont only look at a picture and say
garbage, you both look for details.

and i really appreciate your post.

and i agree with the most part of it.

i understand you logical thinking about the 0-20° sun spot...
but if the sun was that low shining to the moon, wouldnt this hill,
that one guy here called a pyramid, show a more round, and not that really edgy
shadow? just because of the angle the sun shines this area?

in my logical thinking it would cause a more round shadow on that hill with the angle
of 1-20°.

:cheers:

gotta love discussing with people who think logically :)


Youve been one of the more sincere posters and question askers, so i did feel it was important to actually give those photos some time..out of respect. Ans i eally appreciate your comments. I think you get why im here. I still got wonder...for sure. But i got a little knowledge that actually does occasionally shine some light on stuff.. I dont debunk to be a dick. I want me some aliens too. Badly.

Had i been in your shoes, i might have just had a heart attack before being able to analyze anything..i thought that one was THAT hard to debunk.

On your question about the roundness of the shadow.

One of the things i used to determine what sort of shadow would be cast, was by going to my wifes clay studio, and doing a SUUUUPER simple fast quick experiment by sticking a glass bead into the side of a small faked clay 'hill' and then shining lights onto it....(of course i realize now i should have taken photos, but didnt have camera, and that clay is now a Bowl that will feed the homeless)...

BUT..

what it showed me, was that UNDER 20º..like around 10...the shadow was spikelike and EASILY long enough to account for the 'rock on a hill' explanation. And it really was almost exactly spikelike.. And since we cant tell the height of the various craters receiving light, we cant determine an exact angle of sun, BUT, a simple mockup showed that the angle had to be pretty low..and combine that with the fact if the ground receiving the spike shadow was angled down and away from the lightsource, the shadow would double in length for every 10º degrees it was inclined ...and the shadow became sharper and sharper as the lightsource moved away..

Overall, since we cannot determine ABSOLUTELY that you did not mark the actual spire..

This one says in the Hmm...wtf pile.

Great work man..and great eyes.



:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I do keep my eyes on - damn it - every shadow or anything...

but i think this tower spot is the only big thing, i just think there is not much more...

maybe NASA just blurred out the rest, and this guy said 99,01% is blurred out,
and I found this 0,99% that NASA didnt notice.

The details are just hard to analyze, but i will do whatever my eyes show me, for sure.

And I will keep this thread up with evidence that people cant deny
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook