Mind Control and Me

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 3:34 am » by Newearthman

thedude69 wrote:
samael wrote:
newearthman wrote:Cool story man. So what do you do with yourself these days? Have you settled down some where after your travells. I guess I am some what the same with the character of Newearthman. To me he is like my inner super hero who has the strength and courage to do anything.

Still traveling, trying to figure out this world. Enjoying god, and all that spirituality has to offer. Working my way towards transcendence after forgoing previous opportunities. Understanding why I chose to be here, and what I hope to learn.

Seeing as you enjoy manipulation, going to religion is probably the right choice for you. A Socially acceptable cure.

He is either decieving us right now or telling the truth. I tend to believe him because he seem's genuin and replies to a lot of my threads. On the other hand I could be paranoid and say this guy is stalking me for some reason and he is addapting to fit the pleasures of my persona...fuck I just went too deep...

Edit: Discribe more about your life on the road e.g. : how old are you, where and when did did you start your journey, where have you been, where are you now and how do you survive (do you work, rich or homeless?)?

Double Edit: Which of your characters am I talking to right now? (serious!)

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 4:04 am » by Cornbread714

samael wrote:I honestly thought I was smart.
I thought I was me.
I know I'm not paranoid.
I believe that they got hold me of me.

This is a tough story to tell. It roots mostly in memory, but not my own. Or what I mean is, the memories are mine but I didn't remember them by myself.

When I was young, around 4, my sister committed suicide. My parents say this radically changed my personality. I remember being the same, but I guess death was on my mind then.
I remember going through grade school, and there was a school psychologist there. Every time I was there though, it was exactly how I left it. This seemed strange to me, I had always assumed she met with other students as well. At this time, I have no recollection of any time outside of school. This continued for 6 years I remained at the school. My parents tell me that I would come home from school and do nothing but sit on the couch eating. Time passed very quickly for me, and my marks in school were superb.

When I began middle school, I stopped seeing this psychologist. I began to take prescriptions for zoloft and adderal. Things went fine for a couple of weeks, but my school work had dropped off to almost none. I remember being in my head constantly and my macabre nature had begun to flower. During this period I also entered into a state of hyper-aggressiveness, and since I was a larger youth, lead to me injuring many of my peers. My artistic nature began here, along with the first few friends I had. The problem with these friends is that they were imaginary. Not the sort of imaginary friends a child has, but imaginary personalities in my mind. It started with people, a sort of fake family. It involved a responsible father figure("Greg"), a casual carefree younger brother("Jared"), a dependable friendly older brother("Tom"), and a empathetic sister/girlfriend figure("Sheila"). These personalities were real people to me, and they had conversations in my mind with me.

After some time with my "family," the internet became my escape. Imbued with confidence from my new support structure, I set about meeting people. From the lack of emotion in my life, I became a real predator online. I hunted people, whether it be lonely old men or innocent young girls. Every type of person you could imagine, I would work my way into manipulating them for whatever I could. Suddenly, I had become 50-100 people in total. Fake names, fake lives, fake everything in order to fill some void or for practice to the next one. I reached a point where text would no longer cut it, I reached for the phone. My available catalog of people to disguise myself would dwindle to young males.

This is the point that I found multiple girls. Some young and blossoming, some grown and lonely, it didn't matter. I was 13 years old and ready to find real attachment, or at least fake it to acquire it. I began to entertain 3-5 girls in a lasting relationship. The oldest I could fool at the time was 21 years old, and the youngest was my age. Having no real personality of my own, I proceeded to make a generally similar one for use then on out. This personality grew on his own, from what seemed like a real one. And in conversations with it, had become known to me as "Kitten." "Kitten" was kept separate from the rest of the "family," and only on rare occasions had it ever met the sister character.

My body became nothing more than a tool of the mind, like a organic robot. Life was seemingly nothing more than a puzzle to be solved. People were the most interesting and complex puzzle, and gaining control of them was my objective. The pattern became formulaic. First we created similarities, then we created friendship, then followed emotional bonding, then came attachment, and finally we came to manipulation. The real issue was "Kitten" would actually become emotionally attached to these girls. This causes problems later, but for the moment he would cause physical problems for me. "Kitten" would become more and more volatile, and difficult to control. He began to leak into everyday life, and began to mutilate my body in acts of emotional turmoil. In an attempt to free myself from his partial control, I started to create places in mind much like I had created people. I created a castle and imprisoned him in it. This was in some parts a mistake. Being a castle made in my mind, it became labyrinthine and caused me to lose actual time while inside of it.

Back to reality, I was some what of a mess. While I was doing decent in school again, I had started going to High School. I was having insane mood swings as "Kitten" would come in and out of control. I began to understand what my true personality was like, from the realization of my differences to "Kitten." Finding myself in a physical relationship with a few of the girls I had met online, things became more and more complicated. "Kitten" finally revealed himself to the one of the girls, who took the news quite well. It turns out she was not all together herself, and with some manipulation from "Kitten"'s part, resulted in her having a break from reality. She became "Bunny," and "Kitten," having taken some notes, found a way to manipulate her to make a castle for her real personality to be imprisoned in. Her break was instantaneous whenever she saw me, and I could do nothing to bring back the girl I had met. "Kitten" would fight for control to be with his creation, and some nights I lost.

At the age of 16, I stopped taking prescriptions and began to experiment with hallucinogens.
This is when I had a real paradigm shift from the scientist with his creations, back to a human being. All of these personalities and "Kitten" had dissolved back into me. They coalesced and formed a patchwork of who I thought I was. Unfortunately, I had decided to only adopt positive traits, and never accounted for my humanity. I had expected perfection, and when I had no allowed for imperfection, it made itself known. I had become the proverbial Jekyll and Hyde. My darker side, though infrequent, was monstrous. He was the ever sinister watchdog of my life, whispering in my ear at all moments. He was everywhere, and was in everyone I met.

The fading light of my optimism, was near drowned by the coming night of my villainy. At 17, I began to smoke cannabis and meditate frequently. I attempted to reconcile with myself, and escape being hunted by me. Things only got worse and worse. The physical hallucinations, and demonic thoughts coursed my mind. There was no day with remission, and no path I knew to follow. After a year, I could barely hold out against my urges. I did what I thought was my only option, I packed up, and fled. I hit the road and had to figure out how to survive physically, rather than mentally. I really took my personality that I had developed, and gave it a spin. I met strangers, and I talked to people. I read philosophy, and stories on the internet. I never stopped smoking, and things started to change.

At some point I accepted I was both an angel(compassionate and good willed) and a demon(sadistic and malicious). I saw man for who he was, and I became a man. I watched yin flow into yang, and I watched birds eat butterflies. I've traveled many roads, not as many as some, but many more than others ever will.

And now, when I see mind control, I feel like an arson returning to the scene of a crime. Or like a murderer fondling a trinket of his victim, maybe a rapist watching a video of his crime at trial. I feel something, some sick obsession, that makes me want more. I will forever be that scientist studying people.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Good luck, bye now!

Hope you and your buddies enjoyed the game!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 4:41 am » by Newearthman

Good luck, bye now!

Do you cornbread714 have inside information and if so please disclose!

edit: I don't want to be tripping on shrooms and not understand the nature of my reality!
Last edited by Newearthman on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 4:42 am » by 99socks

newearthman wrote:
Good luck, bye now!

Do you cornbread714 have inside information and if so please disclose!

NEM, there is no inside info, it is all in the open for all to see.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 am » by Newearthman

Who's looking?

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 am » by Leamas

newearthman wrote:He is either decieving us right now or telling the truth. I tend to believe him because he seem's genuin and replies to a lot of my threads. On the other hand I could be paranoid and say this guy is stalking me for some reason and he is addapting to fit the pleasures of my persona...fuck I just went too deep...

Edit: Discribe more about your life on the road e.g. : how old are you, where and when did did you start your journey, where have you been, where are you now and how do you survive (do you work, rich or homeless?)?

Double Edit: Which of your characters am I talking to right now? (serious!)

I got banned. I have no idea why.
I do no longer suffer from dissassociative identity disorder.
I work, and am somewhat transient.
As for the religion comment, I am not religious I am spiritual.
I live a very zen life, and hope someday to be a shaman of sorts.
I'm doing this on my phone, and would very much like to be unbanned.
I only wanted my story to inspire or enlighten people to a possibility of what life could be.
This will be my last message until I am removed from my banned state.
It was good meeting and talking to some of you, much love.
Samael

Initiate

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 5:50 am » by Shagrath

WTF? Banned? What is wrong with this site?!?!? I've been waiting for some responses from last night and a possible serious conversation, just to find out Samael is banned!?!? I felt I had a chance to get some personal insight from someone with alters and you assholes ban him? Isn't this supposed to be a discloser site? What the fuck is going on here?

I've been researching DID and MPD for a year now. Thanks for that, DTV!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 am » by Zer0

shagrath wrote:WTF? Banned? What is wrong with this site?!?!? I've been waiting for some responses from last night and a possible serious conversation, just to find out Samael is banned!?!? I felt I had a chance to get some personal insight from someone with alters and you assholes ban him? Isn't this supposed to be a discloser site? What the fuck is going on here?

I've been researching DID and MPD for a year now. Thanks for that, DTV!

Cornbread has gone on a banning spree(most likely due to his new addiction to heavy metal music and satanic rituals such as piercing his nipples with sharp and pointy upside down crosses)... quickly hide my child! Any of us could be next!

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 am » by Shagrath

Hmmm, like heavy metal has ever changed a person for the worse. Did you know that heavy metal has the largest musical following in the world? There are many forms and yet the "family" stays together as one. The only problem was hardcore punk, which screwed up the metal scene (skin heads, fucking up the mosh pits, fighting, etc), but they were always assholes to begin with. Other than that, metal folks are awesome! Trust me! :)

PreviousNext