Mind Control, react now you still can

Writer

PostSat May 23, 2009 1:27 am » by Harmonise

don t say I know all, but I give it a shot.

In a nutshell,

Nikola Tesla what a mind, to bad his marvelous ideas and body of thoughts came in the wrong hands.
Many of his ideas got "stolen" or copied by other sciëntist like Thomas Edison and Gugliemo Marconi taking credits for it.
But his best got into even worse hands !! John Pierpont Morgan !!
J.P Morgan, a huge industrialist those days with loads of money from his oil bussiness and his ties with the Rothschild and later Rockefeller families.

These three particulair families don't only had/have the most valuta in this world but also the biggest power since they have started or continued the commission of foreign affairs, the trilateral commission and got bands by blood and power with skull and bones, bilderbergs and the illuminati.
These are the families who still call the shots in the world, well they even constructed the world arround us as we know it, the financial money based system, Tax system, the enterprise system, schooling system, court system, military system and so one .....
free masons int.al.

So now we've got the most wonderfull and most highly thoughts in the hands of the most evil and powerfull of the world.

One of Nikola Tesla biggest interests was the Ether which is a medium for frequency in it's huge variety of spectra.
It's said that there is a way to collect free energie from it since lot's of cosmic and solar radiation gets trapped between earths surface and the Ionosphere all needed were huge antennas to gain this energy.

This knowledge in the wrong hands again, the same wrong hands who have got the knowledge of our basic brainfunction which isn t rocket sciënce to be honoust.
Huge neural centra communicating by biomagnetic currances, frequencies which translate into chemicals and vice versa.

The schumman resonace, a resonace between the Ionosphere and Earths surface has got a ELF(extemely low frequency) spectrum in earths magnetic field.
So if one alter(manipulate) the magnetic field or the medium of ether one can overstimulate or reduce the stimuli of the brain, which is liturally mind control.

Manipulating, misuse the ether with a wide variety of spectra like microwaves will also cause defend mode in the homeostases of cells,eventually affecting the immune system or even trigger miscommunication between cells which can lead to unrestrained devide (Cancer).

The biggest energy and communication enterprises of the world is in hands of Evil, for example Royal KPN ( dutch phone company) most probably Bilderberg.
I am seeing huge antennas comming of the ground in and arround the area I live, like mushrooms or weed as fast, I don t believe these huge antennas only needed for telecommunication since the area this is taking place is allready provided with enough capacity for a huge scale of mobile phones (approx 2 million people living in this area)
, internet, television, wifi and such.

Look at these towers being build all owned by Royal KPN thus Evil ! (I can t paste them into the post but they are found on this site, new tesla towers?)
These towers probably also work as tesla towers, or make a grid for HAARP.
This probably is one of the reasons/meaning of spraying chemicals and other elements
(Barium, Thorium, Gold int.al.) into the different layers between earths surface and space.
(Tropsphere, Ionosphere “Chemtrailing”)
Which creates a grid/medium for the manipulation of frequencies, currents.

I would like some thoughts on this all in harmonised way, excessive use of exclamation marks and capslock isn’t an intelligent way of discussing issue’s, neither is swearing.
This topic is underpinned by plenty of literature which can be found in the library, bookstores and the net.
This topic also contains objective and subjective perspectives of many hours of study and experiënce in my daily expertise as sciëntist/researcher.

As said I just want to share thoughts about this very interesting subject which can go as wide as needed to come to more truth and disclosure.
And not in the Nutshell it started in.

It’s all an illusion, It’s all about LOVE (= frequence :D ), Remember the law of the Echoe !

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 2:09 am » by Cornbread714

harmonise wrote:don t say I know all, but I give it a shot.

In a nutshell,

Nikola Tesla what a mind, to bad his marvelous ideas and body of thoughts came in the wrong hands.
Many of his ideas got "stolen" or copied by other sciëntist like Thomas Edison and Gugliemo Marconi taking credits for it.
But his best got into even worse hands !! John Pierpont Morgan !!
J.P Morgan, a huge industrialist those days with loads of money from his oil bussiness and his ties with the Rothschild and later Rockefeller families.

These three particulair families don't only had/have the most valuta in this world but also the biggest power since they have started or continued the commission of foreign affairs, the trilateral commission and got bands by blood and power with skull and bones, bilderbergs and the illuminati.
These are the families who still call the shots in the world, well they even constructed the world arround us as we know it, the financial money based system, Tax system, the enterprise system, schooling system, court system, military system and so one .....
free masons int.al.

So now we've got the most wonderfull and most highly thoughts in the hands of the most evil and powerfull of the world.

One of Nikola Tesla biggest interests was the Ether which is a medium for frequency in it's huge variety of spectra.
It's said that there is a way to collect free energie from it since lot's of cosmic and solar radiation gets trapped between earths surface and the Ionosphere all needed were huge antennas to gain this energy.

This knowledge in the wrong hands again, the same wrong hands who have got the knowledge of our basic brainfunction which isn t rocket sciënce to be honoust.
Huge neural centra communicating by biomagnetic currances, frequencies which translate into chemicals and vice versa.

The schumman resonace, a resonace between the Ionosphere and Earths surface has got a ELF(extemely low frequency) spectrum in earths magnetic field.
So if one alter(manipulate) the magnetic field or the medium of ether one can overstimulate or reduce the stimuli of the brain, which is liturally mind control.

Manipulating, misuse the ether with a wide variety of spectra like microwaves will also cause defend mode in the homeostases of cells,eventually affecting the immune system or even trigger miscommunication between cells which can lead to unrestrained devide (Cancer).

The biggest energy and communication enterprises of the world is in hands of Evil, for example Royal KPN ( dutch phone company) most probably Bilderberg.
I am seeing huge antennas comming of the ground in and arround the area I live, like mushrooms or weed as fast, I don t believe these huge antennas only needed for telecommunication since the area this is taking place is allready provided with enough capacity for a huge scale of mobile phones (approx 2 million people living in this area)
, internet, television, wifi and such.

Look at these towers being build all owned by Royal KPN thus Evil ! (I can t paste them into the post but they are found on this site, new tesla towers?)
These towers probably also work as tesla towers, or make a grid for HAARP.
This probably is one of the reasons/meaning of spraying chemicals and other elements
(Barium, Thorium, Gold int.al.) into the different layers between earths surface and space.
(Tropsphere, Ionosphere “Chemtrailing”)
Which creates a grid/medium for the manipulation of frequencies, currents.

I would like some thoughts on this all in harmonised way, excessive use of exclamation marks and capslock isn’t an intelligent way of discussing issue’s, neither is swearing.
This topic is underpinned by plenty of literature which can be found in the library, bookstores and the net.
This topic also contains objective and subjective perspectives of many hours of study and experiënce in my daily expertise as sciëntist/researcher.

As said I just want to share thoughts about this very interesting subject which can go as wide as needed to come to more truth and disclosure.
And not in the Nutshell it started in.

It’s all an illusion, It’s all about LOVE (= frequence :D ), Remember the law of the Echoe !

Well, Harmonise, welcome, I think you'll find some like-minded individuals here.

I'm not one of them, particularly, but we do live in the same country.

It's funny, today, I saw the usual hundreds of planes flying over me towards Schipol airport. Not one of them seemed to leave a contrail, much less, anything that could be misconstrued as a chemtrail.
Since you seem to have a lot of knowledge about chemtrails, can you tell me why there were none today? I know yesterday was a holiday in Holland, does that have something to do with it? Did they suddenly stop every chemtrail operation, because it seems to me that all these contrails (oops, sorry, I meant chemtrails) that I see almost every day are suddenly gone?

Maybe I'm crazy, but I almost start to think it has something to do with weather instead of all these proven conspiracies that seek to poison us, affect our brains and reproduction, and to trap CO2 to to generate tax dollars?

And it's great for the world to finally learn that the Dutch elite actually created the system that now enslaves us all. No wonder somebody tried to crash their car into the Queen on Queensday. A friend of yours, perhaps? (Hey I don't like those fuckers either, but I think people give these greedy old families too much credit. Their day is over. White people are seeing the end of the free ride)

I'm just so glad that you're all about harmony and not spreading paranoia.

You'll make great friends here among a certain crowd. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat May 23, 2009 2:32 am » by Nuffrespect

hey i agree about that crazy shithead on queensday but whats that about white people?geen vage shit nou ik wou al steeds niks zeggen want je komt vaker met rare comments maar dit moet je toch ff gaan uitleggen

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 2:53 am » by Cornbread714

nuffrespect wrote:hey i agree about that crazy shithead on queensday but whats that about white people?geen vage shit nou ik wou al steeds niks zeggen want je komt vaker met rare comments maar dit moet je toch ff gaan uitleggen

Mijn Nederlandse is heel slecht, het spijt me...
I mean that the heyday of the Western imperialist powers are drawing to a close, and all the greedy old families and dynasties are scurrying like rats, including Beatrix...
It just so happens that all these people are white (and, coincidentally enough, so am I).
My real point is that people still want to ascribe supernatural powers to these greedy little humans who figured out an angle a long time ago.
I don't believe in "blue" blood, or lizard blood.
I've come to believe that the Bilderbergers are probably paying Alex Jones's salary, just to keep people thinking they are so supernaturally powerful and dangerous.
I think we should wake up, not to the realization of their satanic grip on us, but to our own thwarted potential. I'm sick of the manipulation from the people who are being manipulated by the manipulators.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat May 23, 2009 6:49 am » by Clawspiracy

@ Harmonise

See, I tend to think that when one is presented with the overwhelming view that antennas are being set up to filter and send frequencies into me that I must react equally to filter the frequencies out. Except I don't need to build machines or antennas to do it. The universe created you as part of its collective force (if you will). There is no frequency that you cannot vibrate to or away from. You may think this is some sort of New Age thinking... Um no. I study this. I love to study sound.

I find it curious as to why there are so many Bible passages (and in many religious texts) that begin with And then God said.... Sound. Vibration. Ether. The Force. God.

Whatever this effect they are using is, you have a natural way of countering it. There is no machine strong enough to defy the universe. Or you. You just have to choose to be this strong. I am not amazed by their effort in controlling us. I am more amazed by how simply we can topple them. It is they who should be afraid, relying on antennas... :badair:
It's a Clawspiracy...