Mind Control

Writer

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 10:23 am » by Debris765nju

Never let anyone know your secret self....they will use the information to hurt you. By their actions you will know them, your comments here prove that point, you know that other people are actively trying to control you and they are using your money to do it. Greed ultimately turns into a quest for power, there is nothing left after all their needs and desires have been sated. They are showing you that if gentle coercion does not work they are willing to sacrifice your life for their gratification. The ultimate exercise of power is genocide........any reason is justification to kill people they want removed. Bad guys win. Until someone stops them.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 10:46 am » by Crunchy

:peep: :headscratch: :ohno:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 pm » by Towelie

This reminds me of something i thought of ages ago, first time i watched some David Icke stuff, he was talking about feeling a presence and hearing voices and i thought of this straight away. What if he was set up from the start, make him look mad, give him a little info that will come true(economic stuff etc), then when it does people will think "hang on maybe he was onto something there" and start listening to all of his stuff. Maybe hes being used to help start the NWO religion.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostWed Feb 11, 2009 12:03 am » by Thricegreat

I think people are taking the whole 'voices in the head' thing out of perspective, historically these have been spoken of in high religious texts for thousands of years, years before any of this technology was invented, read the toltec wisdom and you will see just how well this concept has been understood, it is what these voices are telling you which is what is important, not the voice itself- vigilance, mindfulness and meditition will trump prefabricated voices every time. Do not act on the voices- simply observe them, catalog them, and release them. But a weapon of this nature is powerful and I am sure it is not so easy to deal with in person, but it is not impossible.

Previous