Mind "RESET" switch

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:10 pm » by Whiteknight2000

Hi guys,

I have been researching a lot into the human brain. And it turns out that a lot of the things we see is an optical illusion, or can be an optical illusion, and we have been training our brains to see what we should be seeing.

I was wondering if there is a way to completly reprogram our brains. To retrain our brains, and self brainwash ourselfs to believe in different rules, or to see things that we can't see.

IF you guy's have any info please let me know.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:28 pm » by Neversaydie

Ah! the Holographic Universe.
This is something that has been touched upon before. Maybe you should take a look at this. :rtft: http://www.rense.com/general69/holoff.htm

The Holographic Universe
Does Objective Reality Exist?
By Michael Talbot

Then view this video.

Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 pm » by Reinaul

mmm... a coma?
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 1:21 pm » by The57ironman

reinaul wrote:mmm... a coma?

too late...
Image...................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 pm » by Svaha

whiteknight2000 wrote:Hi guys,

I have been researching a lot into the human brain. And it turns out that a lot of the things we see is an optical illusion, or can be an optical illusion, and we have been training our brains to see what we should be seeing.

I was wondering if there is a way to completly reprogram our brains. To retrain our brains, and self brainwash ourselfs to believe in different rules, or to see things that we can't see.

If you've done extensive research into the human brain, you must know that it is easy to reprogram yourself.
Basically there are two ways : One is by breaking the individual and rebuilding the personality, another is by reprogramming after insights.
The first one has been done and is done 'till today for thousands of years and is now fine tuned.
The last one comes now into play because the old world is collapsing now, we're at the bottom of the dark pit and there is only one way out, that's up.

It's not easy to transform yourself, to unwind your patterns, to get rid of the emotional / energy blocks inside, because you are the one that created them, you are as smart as you are.
Patterns can only be transformed if there is insight, if you can see/feel that a certain pattern / belief structure / strategy does not serve you anymore.
Emotional blocks can only be removed by experience, by recognizing them, accepting them and by throwing them out in the open.
At one point you can connect, as it where, your 'head' with your 'belly' and become transparent, congruent with yourself and you're ready to live from your heart.

Now, if you like it or not, earth changes will increase, the economic and social structures are about to collapse, governments all over the world will try to controll ever more.
So exciting times where 'we' will be put to the ultimate test, do 'we' choose love or fear.
When you dig into yourself you will find all, find proof that all your doings influence all and by all I don't mean only humans, but really all.
We all are connected and embedded.
So compassion is born inside.

Translated into practical things, common people around the world need to connect and share their visions their ways of dealing with the world, and practise what they 'learned' on a local level.
Force the emerging new world by for instance switching to organic food, when this is done on a large scale the big food corporations have no choice but to switch to organic also.
Grow veggies locally, does not matter if you only have a small place for this, if one million people have one tomato plant, that will make a difference.
Another spear point is free energy, this is absolutely necessary in the 'new' world, free energy for all.

But, as said before, it starts with you.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 2:23 pm » by Mediasorcerer

a lot of folks saw a airplane on 9-11,when it probably was a missile made to look like a plane,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 2:31 pm » by Sehwut

reinaul wrote:mmm... a coma?

A honey coma? mmmmmmmm honey coma
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 pm » by Redwoodrick

svaha wrote:

If you've done extensive research into the human brain, you must know that it is easy to reprogram yourself.
Basically there are two ways : One is by breaking the individual and rebuilding the personality, another is by reprogramming after insights.
The first one has been done and is done 'till today for thousands of years and is now fine tuned.
The last one comes now into play because the old world is collapsing now, we're at the bottom of the dark pit and there is only one way out, that's up.

It's not easy to transform yourself, to unwind your patterns, to get rid of the emotional / energy blocks inside, because you are the one that created them, you are as smart as you are.
Patterns can only be transformed if there is insight, if you can see/feel that a certain pattern / belief structure / strategy does not serve you anymore.
Emotional blocks can only be removed by experience, by recognizing them, accepting them and by throwing them out in the open.
At one point you can connect, as it where, your 'head' with your 'belly' and become transparent, congruent with yourself and you're ready to live from your heart.

Now, if you like it or not, earth changes will increase, the economic and social structures are about to collapse, governments all over the world will try to controll ever more.
So exciting times where 'we' will be put to the ultimate test, do 'we' choose love or fear.
When you dig into yourself you will find all, find proof that all your doings influence all and by all I don't mean only humans, but really all.
We all are connected and embedded.
So compassion is born inside.

Translated into practical things, common people around the world need to connect and share their visions their ways of dealing with the world, and practise what they 'learned' on a local level.
Force the emerging new world by for instance switching to organic food, when this is done on a large scale the big food corporations have no choice but to switch to organic also.
Grow veggies locally, does not matter if you only have a small place for this, if one million people have one tomato plant, that will make a difference.
Another spear point is free energy, this is absolutely necessary in the 'new' world, free energy for all.

But, as said before, it starts with you.

:clapper: :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.