**Mini-Collective D B mwhaha***

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 pm » by TheDuck

Yes weird attention seeking title anyway, lets all watch Derren Brown and see what we all think or something lol

I've missed them all so far not missing this one...

let us know what gwan's after :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 pm » by TheDuck

Are you being spoil sport lol

So far I ain't gettin' sh*t I drew a Dog and my missus drew a Cat, very original lmao.

Click on this link for inspiration http://toraor.net/index.php?itemid=583 :lol:

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 pm » by TheDuck

So no-one watched it then?

I did think circle like the Tether alien craft footage.

Her eyes were like circles but the Stone Henge stuff was dodgy, anyway's I'm about 3.6% impressed :lol:

Hopefully someone watched it and I'm not speaking to myself. :P

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 pm » by Thesaint

I have been dying to comment on the Derren Brown shows but because of my strong feeling toward this I have put it off as I've asked myself a couple of times, If I had read what I was thinking, about this, I would find this most alarming and yet because I don't feel qualified in the way I want to say it, I have not put it down in writing. However, ways of thinking comes from all walks and like a new inventor why not that inventor be me. There are loads more people on this site that may understand this better than myself in terms of how this is being done but I'm going to come from a purely lay mans point of view that may kick off something that I find fishy, So here goes.

In my travels around the net over the last couple of years I have come across people talking about why there might be reasons why we are, all over the world being switched to digital and especially about this H.D digital signal being able to act as a carrier wave for nefarious activity and also the old system being let free to allow for the likes of military and emergency services etc. Whether this is true or not I cannot know as this is not my bag but I have seen it repeated more than once. It is certainly true that in my area alone there has been a four fold increase in antenna of various shapes and sizes over the last eighteen months and people are starting to complain.

In the Uk we are on our last days before the big switch over to digital and lose our old analogue capability forever and I know the authorities are saying this is to allow more channels to be beamed to us but I just don't feel thats the only reason because we are still getting seperate signals Sky, freesat etc etc that this new system does not affect and they can carry thousands also, and like a tv engineer told me this week is overkill x 100 as its impossible to watch even if there were a 1000 subjects to choose from. So, rightly or wrongly here are my questions with regard to the Derren Brown thing, without sounding like a tin foil aficionado do you not find it perfect timing that these shows are running along side and during this big switch over. Everbody will Have to receive the digital signal or have no picture by Nov and a lot of transmitters here in the uk have already been closed down already.

When I heard about the controversy about the HD signal being able to operate as a carrier wave it did alarm me and I can put my hand on my heart and say that I talked about this to friends and family and said to them "there will have to be a show to test it and it will be in the guise of a quiz show or a hypnotist" but at the time I was just chewin the fat not being totally serious. Ask yourself this, would a show like Derren Brown be an ideal candidate to test a carrier wave by analysing the results and disguising it as a show of this type. Its true that the research is out there that supports the fact that this type of tech is old hat already and can be used to make us ill, happy sad and most importantly apathetic. Would it also be within the realms of possibility that to draw the crowds in the first place an unbelievable event like predicting the lottery numbers would attract massive crowds and ensure bums on seats for future shows.

I would also suggest that the shows would have the complicity of the government and knowing what I know now would not flinch if I was to find that the lottery numbers were in fact fixed for the purpose of these "greater good" experiments. They are doing a test tonight and trying to get the public to predict whats behind a covered picture. After this event Derren Brown has asked that we send our results to the website to find out how many of us got it right. Smells doesn't it? What are the chances (and they wont tell you this) that most if not all of the correct answers would be from people who have the digital tv with the HD signal. I have got the old analogue tv with a sat freeview box and I still turned it off so I don't know the results but I am extremely uncomfortable with the whole thing. I know nothing about all this tech but I have read that it's definately available should they wish to use it and my friend who is a digital fitter and engineer also won't watch it, (although he didn't tell me, the bugger, til yesterday for the same reasons I didn't share this with you lot.)

To close, I could be talking bollocks but I call it as I see it and If thousands of people get this picture right tonight I bet you a pound to a penny none of them have an old anologue tv. If this technology is available what's would be the best way of disguising a test. There you go, definately food for thought and I don't mind if I've made a dick of myself with my knowledge about this, this is a truly gut feeling and I do have sone success with my gut lately.

:cheers:
Last edited by Thesaint on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 11:38 pm » by TheDuck

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 11:38 pm » by TheDuck

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 pm » by TheDuck

Why thank you Image