Minister Farrakhan Blasts Media Reporters During Radio Inter

Initiate

PostSat May 05, 2012 10:39 pm » by Kanaeta

Disclose.tv disciple & reppin X-TINCTION AGENDA <(-_-)> Till All Are One!

Conspirator

PostSat May 05, 2012 11:19 pm » by Eldorado

At 3:00 he almost said it........"I thank god for the man who created all of this technology"....."That's the man who was freeing the whole planet"......quickly he sites Steve Jobs.....but Steve Jobs was not the creator of any Entertainment/Tellecommunications technology???

I was almost famous ! :lol: !............but he, for some spiritual reason, was moved into a tangetal and physical objective attributing the creation of the liberal media to the computer with an Apple on it, (The Serpent Encouraging Eve to Eat The Fruit of Knowledge), as opposed to the reality of the spiritual and emotional technology that was compelling him to preach to us about our losses. The spirit is alive in the productions of our IATSE Union....and we also have many times tried to make contact with the Nation of Islam's Leaders through our live productions.

I hope the good Minister will be able to find my name somewhere....as well as confirm all that I have been saying about the takeover going on inside the Industry.

I pray he reminds himself daily to find the Hidden One, to find the Prophet who has been calling out for a revival, and a reunification of the masses.........I pray he finds the "King Without a Crown".........and sees the thievery of his identity, and the Israelis trying to use his name for their profiting.....

I pray he sees the Green Light hanging in the lantern in Boston......I pray he sees the Dragon in the Lake........I pray he finds wisdom that helps guide him to the First State to Outlaw Slavery, and I Pray he finds solace in knowing that this mystery is going to be over soon........

The mystery of the Identity of the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and that he realizes the power of this unity, and the authority of the truth that it carries........I pray he comes here to meet with me to find all that has been done to prepare for the coming days of the Last Judgement, and I pray that he wakes tomorrow with this path laid before him in a dream of Hermetic nature, to find the Road to Eldorado......

The Golden One.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 4:04 am » by mediasorcery

i think with the steve jobs remark he was fishing for a name, and they put forward jobs, i see his point tho, however, electronic communications can be a double edged sword,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 4:36 am » by Endless16

Wow, he made a great speech there... I wonder what that aide whispered in his ear? Straight after that he said he's ready to die to say those things... :scary:

It's horrible what happened to Gaddafi, I thought he ran his country very well, they didn't even try to force elections, which in my opinion he would have won... they just went in and armed and supported what were basically terrorists and set Libya back 100 years. I don't see how these countries are going to move out of fundamentalism if any time they make any progress we do this to them. Maybe that's the point, IDK. :(
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 5:23 am » by mediasorcery

yes endless, that is the point, it was all mapped out years ago warnt it?

roadmap to the middle east. ahwell, what do u do tho, float your own boat in a sea of deceit say what fukin.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 5:28 am » by Eldorado

It's horrible what happened to Gaddafi, I thought he ran his country very well, they didn't even try to force elections, which in my opinion he would have won... they just went in and armed and supported what were basically terrorists and set Libya back 100 years. I don't see how these countries are going to move out of fundamentalism if any time they make any progress we do this to them. Maybe that's the point, IDK. :(

Read more: posting.php?mode=reply&f=9&t=71715#ixzz1iptLzTnh

Yeah, It was one hell of a Birthday Party for me, they killed Gaddafi on October 20th, the day I was born........was hoping the days of rage would end with Zuckerburg and the US State Department getting arrested and tried for inciting this unrest and fueling these mercenaries............

Strange they had so many International War Crimes accusations, yet all they wanted was the gold, the oil, and the glory of establishing the African Union, under the direction of a Kenyesian Policy Maker.

Ironic how the only nations affected by the "protests" were sworn enemies of Israel.......now they are here...."Occupying" every park and coffee shop around..........

They even had a Secret Service member come up to Burlington, VT who posted out at the Radio Bean, to try to fit in to the "Scene" as an artist.....his name is Jeffrey Liu (sp?).........so funny that they claim to be all goody-2-shoed.....yet they are the most sociopathic, fundamentalist, passive aggressive bandwagon ever seen..........

There are genres being created to turn your little children into pawns of a fools game...........to make them partisan with affairs they never agreed to, nor did they ever intend to be a part of...they are all tangetal associations with the Israeli Mosaad, and the US State Department.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)