Minnesota Under Attack From Sharia Law

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 pm » by Spock

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 pm » by Flecktarn

in bristol we have a large somali community and there have been many issues such as somali shops with notices on the door saying somalies only, a cafe also saying the same ,the chewing in public and selling of the drug khat in the shops ,,the women spitting on buses ,,in bristol the somalies are more extream than the asian muslims ,also murder and violent crime seems to mainly happen in the somali area ,,somali killing somali etc even the locals now call the area they live in mogadishu,,and the local black and asian communitys do not get on with the ,over things such as housing and social funding
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 pm » by Torofamily

that's fuc&en insane

we have separation of religion and state but they get to have their kaht and smoke it to

its bullshit.....when I moved from the old country to Florida I had to learn the rules and traditions of the land to be part of it. If I didn't want to be part of and except the traditions I would have stayed in the Bronx :D and by the way the Bronx Im sure got better drugs
Last edited by Torofamily on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 pm » by Giusdude

flecktarn wrote:in bristol we have a large somali community and there have been many issues such as somali shops with notices on the door saying somalies only, a cafe also saying the same ,the chewing in public and selling of the drug khat in the shops ,,the women spitting on buses ,,in bristol the somalies are more extream than the asian muslims ,also murder and violent crime seems to mainly happen in the somali area ,,somali killing somali etc even the locals now call the area they live in mogadishu,,and the local black and asian communitys do not get on with the ,over things such as housing and social funding

off topic:
lived in street, somerset, for a while.....
worked at the clark's village outlet!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm » by Flecktarn

giusdude wrote:
flecktarn wrote:in bristol we have a large somali community and there have been many issues such as somali shops with notices on the door saying somalies only, a cafe also saying the same ,the chewing in public and selling of the drug khat in the shops ,,the women spitting on buses ,,in bristol the somalies are more extream than the asian muslims ,also murder and violent crime seems to mainly happen in the somali area ,,somali killing somali etc even the locals now call the area they live in mogadishu,,and the local black and asian communitys do not get on with the ,over things such as housing and social funding

off topic:
lived in street, somerset, for a while.....
worked at the clark's village outlet!

ciderland :cheers: :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:32 pm » by Giusdude

Yes sir!
Ended up hating the stuff. A man can only drink so much cider......
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm » by Boondox681

morning gents.
if you think i repeat myself all the time,your right.just be thankful your not one of my kids.poor things :D

we live in the 21st century.
they live in the 6th century.
it doesn't matter if we 'understand' them or their culture.
they cannot/will not even be capable of understanding ours.
they are simply parasites.
abusing the constitution.

peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm » by domdabears

boondox681 wrote:morning gents.
if you think i repeat myself all the time,your right.just be thankful your not one of my kids.poor things :D

peace

:flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:59 pm » by Flecktarn

boondox681 wrote:morning gents.

peace

:flop: your spot on boon,,,,i respect your opinion because you call it how you see it ,,
:cheers:
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 pm » by Boondox681

,i respect your opinion because you call it how you see it ,,

and THAT is why i have no friends :D

thanx,brothas
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Next