Miracle Media LOL

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 am » by Eliakim

Well I must admit I am enjoying all of this. Now the media are asking for a miracle. Journalist Allison Pearson from the Daily Telegraph wrote 'The Church of England is on course to disappear from these isles within three generations, unless there's a miracle. She also wrote the following:

"My guess is the interviewer found the subject hideously embarrassing. Too uncool for words. The fact that Gould, a brilliant moderniser of the Left, had chosen to be confirmed into the sad old Church of England! These days, celebrities can confess to pretty much anything – drugs, facelifts, deforestation of the front bottom – but when it comes to religious belief suddenly everyone squirms and studies their shoes. Homosexuality is no longer the love that dare not speak its name, Oscar; now it’s Christianity".

I really like your wit Allison, 'Britain has gone from God-fearing to God-jeering'. The riots and fires didn't do it then? Not even burning down Athens? Or the snow, or the floods, or the biblical plague of frogs, apples, planes and rockets falling out of the skies? No. oh dear, perhaps the LORD would like to give the people a good shaking, to wake them up. Or would you rather have the proof that he really does exist? The last time I asked the LORD to give proof to the people, 5 million trees burned down on Mount Carmel, so I won't ask him again. However, miracles we can do when people are ready to accept them.

Allison also mentions the Islamic Baroness Warsi who is in the news again due to her visit to the Vatican this week. Apparently, Warsi warned that British society is 'under threat from a rising tide of 'militant secularization'. Is that any surprise? When Islam has invaded our shores and Muslims are being given titles such as 'Baroness' and a seat in the cabinet? You can be sure of this, that Warsi is not doing what she is doing for Christians, she is doing it for Islam. Its all part of the strategy.

On the same day a Muslim girl was attacked by her siblings for simply having a kiss. Is the Vatican going to help you with that Warsi? No, best you seek within your own religion and get your own house in order, before you talk about those that are secular. I will defend the secular in the same way that I defend the spiritual. They have the divine right to be who they wish to be. However, Islam does not have a divine right to this blessed land of Joseph, so best you get that message loud and clear.

Now what else is happening? Oliver Stone's son has become a Muslim while filming in Iran. He thinks he can have it all. Big smiles! Ever heard of those that betray their own souls? Faithfulness means just that, being faithful, it doesn't mean that you jump into bed Islam. Son of Oliver Stone no less, the bible mentions the Sons of Jacob that become adulterers and adulterate their own souls in the process.

Ever seen an orthodox Jewish wedding? Check this out, it looks like a funeral. [2]Haven't we had enough of wearing mourning yet? I must admit I do like the Indian way of wearing white for a funeral, it is so much more uplifting and gracious walking in the light of love.

The LORD does like the 'Daily Telegraph', it reminds him of our blog. Big smiles!
:hugging:

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... ering.html

2. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... srael.html

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 am » by Troll2rocks

Can you heal it ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 3:02 am » by Eliakim

Fun is great troll, can you feel it? Everyone likes to have fun when they allow themselves to do so.

All in good Spirit.
:hugging:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 3:46 am » by Gonzo63

Can you stop it . . . please.

Have you ever heard the old saying 'all paths lead to God,' Elly?

For someone who claims to literally be God, don't you feel a little hypocritical given all your Muslim hating/baiting/bashing?

Judge much?

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 3:51 am » by Iamthatiam

You better ask your money back to your Psychiatrist, s/he SUCKS!!! :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 pm » by Eliakim

gonzo63 wrote:Can you stop it . . . please.

Humor? No of course not, after I was born they called me smiler. What did they call you?

gonzo63 wrote:Have you ever heard the old saying 'all paths lead to God,' Elly?

Well it is true that some Muslims were led to me for help. I did my best to help them as I do everyone.

Apart from that some Muslims came to know on their own that they were ringing the wrong number, that is why they did not get a response to their prayers. LOL. Hence, they became ex-Muslims.

gonzo63 wrote:For someone who claims to literally be God, don't you feel a little hypocritical given all your Muslim hating/baiting/bashing?Judge much?

No, I am not God, I am daughter ZION.

Did you miss the fact that there was also comedy to do with Jews and Christians in that post? No of course not, your a man with a one track mind.

Thank goodness some of us women are multi-dimensional.

:sunny:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm » by Savvymalloy

The prophet speaks once more!!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

However zalgo will crush all prophets in the final days...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

iamthatiam wrote:You better ask your money back to your Psychiatrist, s/he SUCKS!!! :flop:

try cognitive therapy next time eli... You can get it on the national health......
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 11:30 pm » by Iamthatiam

fatdogmendoza wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:You better ask your money back to your Psychiatrist, s/he SUCKS!!! :flop:

try cognitive therapy next time eli... You can get it on the national health......

'Night, brother :D

She's back from rehab, what you think? Scariest part of this was her statement about having a Son...Maybe Im wrong, it all goes according to his inherent indole tho, besides of just his obvious confusing educational background!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

iamthatiam wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:

'Night, brother :D

She's back from rehab, what you think? Scariest part of this was her statement about having a Son...Maybe Im wrong, it all goes according to his inherent indole tho, besides of just his obvious confusing educational background!

:flop: She seems to be highly intelligent, But very fundamentalist... No hick by any means... That is what makes her dangerous...But not here on Dtv...Not a good placefor her to to stalk the corridors, my brother... :flop: many on the ball members...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo