Miracles do Happen, Glenn Beck Is Leaving Fox News!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 8:29 pm » by Epicfailure

was Beck actually canceled by Fox News for his plummeting ratings that have dropped more than 40 percent in the cable news demo this year and advertisers boycotting the show? I’m just asking questions…

Glenn Beck ending Fox News program

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/06/glenn ... s-program/

Glenn Beck announced plans to “transition off” Fox News. In a joint statement, the network and Glenn Beck’s production company announced they will work together to “develop and produce a variety of television projects for air on the FOX News Channel (FNC) as well as content for other platforms.” In the meantime, Beck will “transition off his daily program.” “Glenn Beck is a powerful communicator, a creative entrepreneur and a true success by anybody’s standards,” said Roger Ailes, Chairman and CEO of Fox News. “I look forward to continuing to work with him.”

“I truly believe that America owes a lot to Roger Ailes and Fox News,” Beck said in a statement. “I cannot repay Roger for the lessons I’ve learned and will continue to learn from him and I look forward to starting this new phase of our partnership.”

Which sounds all very congenial. But was Beck actually canceled by Fox News for his plummeting ratings that have dropped more than 40 percent in the cable news demo this year and advertisers boycotting the show? I’m just asking questions…

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm » by Epicfailure

my bad already posted,

post535708.html#p535708

Writer

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 pm » by Mathman

HAHA! Buck Feck!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm » by E6722maj

missing him already :cry:

whatever

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 8:55 pm » by Disorganizer81

I suppose this means Jet will now watch FoxNews......

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm » by Epicfailure

disorganizer81 wrote:I suppose this means Jet will now watch FoxNews......

NEVEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!

Plus I don't have cable!
:)

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 pm » by Disorganizer81

I have cable but rarely watch. Not a fan of beck's whiny sobby act but for the most part have to ask...... who is now gonna give the mainstream info? See, I'm a bill cooper and mike savage guy myself but those who are not awake don't even know who cooper and savage is. And beck was the only person reporting on commies in the white house. So I have to ask jet. If you are notgonna watch foxnews,, how pathetic is your life that you care WHO Is on FoxNews?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 9:09 pm » by Epicfailure

disorganizer81 wrote:I have cable but rarely watch. Not a fan of beck's whiny sobby act but for the most part have to ask...... who is now gonna give the mainstream info? See, I'm a bill cooper and mike savage guy myself but those who are not awake don't even know who cooper and savage is. And beck was the only person reporting on commies in the white house. So I have to ask jet. If you are notgonna watch foxnews,, how pathetic is your life that you care WHO Is on FoxNews?

why do I care that people lie about events to other people is what you are asking me?

who are you again?

Oh I missed the Michael "Republican Redneck" Savage Part.....
(the man who was fired for fradulent information from MSNBC, then went somewhere else and bashes homosexual, yeah that is a man I would listen to)

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm » by Harbin

Why do you post this mundane tripe, epic ?
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 pm » by Spock

Beck is going full boat with his own company. His company will be working on projects for Fox as well.

Next