Miracles of Islam : the after life !!!

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 pm » by Govtslave

Is this some kind of joke? Because if it isn't, I'm buying another gun.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 5:09 pm » by Otomon

spock wrote:The war against all Islamic zealots is really easy, I don't understand why the militaries haven't done it.

Shoot bacon at them. They can't touch swine. If they are knocked off in the line of battle, throw the corpse in the ground with some pork.

Pork - not only "the other white meat" but also the Islamic unpardonable sin. :lol:

MMMMMMMM love me some BBQ.

lol spock you should patent a "Pork Shooting Gun",you can be the hero of the world duuuude.

Or make like a bomb that explodes into 400 thousand pounds of pork!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 pm » by zinzana

govtslave wrote:Is this some kind of joke? Because if it isn't, I'm buying another gun.

dont go for anything less than an anti aircraft shut gun and lots of ammo lol

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am » by Flecktarn

7.62 mini gun firing bacon wrapped bullets ,or a sausage launcher ,or a pork sceatching hand grenade ,,,,,,,, :lol:
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 am » by Cornbread714

flecktarn wrote:7.62 mini gun firing bacon wrapped bullets ,or a sausage launcher ,or a pork sceatching hand grenade ,,,,,,,, :lol:

Sausage launcher, ha ha...

Zaff, it's not racism, it's just that rednecks from the south (like me) have a hard time understanding people who don't eat pork.

It tastes so GOOOOOD!!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 am » by Aragajag

To go against a religion isnt racism.
I thought of Operation Pigs will fly, liquefy pig by product and chemtrail it over the mid east so that will put an end to many religious problems in the area. Or maybe they could be GM'd so they have wings and send em to run wild through the streets over there.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 am » by Otomon

In a more serious note,shooting porks at radical islam followers will just amplify their anger.

Just saying.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 2:25 am » by Freeyourmindnow

:think:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 5:11 am » by Mediasorcerer

yep,classy stuff,

all cos zinz angry at his cousins again,lol,man he really hates his cousins so much,poor guy,should go see a family therapist about all this,maybe take spock with him,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 am » by Lilbuddhaman

Fuck off with your religious bullshit!
:vomit:

Logic and common sense say you die because your cells stop reproducing over time dumbass - it's called science. We are born, and we start dying asap - get it? It's called the cycle of life and death, and all aspects in creation/known reality are chained to it. If you can't understand or accept the reality of this, then it's your idiocy and lack of coping skills.

Fuck off with your so called logic and common sense coming from religious crap stuffed down your throat like a swollen cock.

You freaking idiots piss me off... :bang;

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous