Mirage Men

Writer

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 6:43 am » by Wetwork

you guys gotta check out this documentary ,I've never posted on this site before so not sure if I'm doing this right ,see if this works
cheers

http://movreel.com/o9jyeylwq71j.html

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 10:59 am » by Webcat

Wetwork wrote:you guys gotta check out this documentary ,I've never posted on this site before so not sure if I'm doing this right ,see if this works
cheers

http://movreel.com/o9jyeylwq71j.html

You have me confused! :?

You say you've never posted before on this site, yet you have 35 posts going back to 2008! :o :mrgreen:

:think:

:look:

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 11:16 am » by Slith

Maybe it's meant as the first thread they have started.

June 2007. One of the very first members. Cool

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 11:18 am » by Doogle

Yeah, like he/she said, they've never posted 35 times before. But OK, what Slith said ^^^.

Ain't seen it yet, so will reserve judgement.

However, Mr Lundberg is a crop circle maker and, I believe, a sceptic with regards to the UFO phenomenon and it's purported non-terrestrial origins. He is an artist and some of his work is designed to fool the viewer. Is this latest work in the same vein? - dunno.

I saw a trailer earlier this year, I think it may have been on here??? And the gist was that the whole story began in the first half of the 20th century courtesy of the US government. Well, that isn't true at all, it pre-dates the US government, let alone the 20th century; But I should reel it in a bit until I've seen the darn thing.

Writer

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 8:02 pm » by Wetwork

Sorry I meant I have never started a thread or posted a link to anything before. I have been a member of Disclose for a long time but rarely do I comment or anything as you can see from 35 posts since 2007. I usually just come to check out vids and filter through most of the crap that makes it onto this site. I also try and stay away from negativity, stupidity and arguing that is rampant in forums on all sites .

As for Mr. Lundberg being a crop circle hoaxer I have to admit I was totally ignorant to that info. After reading your post Doogle I read up on him and wow, what a dick! lol. did not know that

The thing is pertaining to the documentary at the beginning of it, it did seem though they were trying going down the path of debunking and cover up but thats not actually where they went with it.

It's an interesting if sometimes a little confusing documentary on the phenomenon that i personally found informative and serious, not silly and stupid like most of the crap that has been produced lately on the subject.

cheers