Missile Launched Off Calif. Coast

Initiate

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 11:49 am » by Rahkriga

simpletruths10 wrote:no biggie what is that thing next to the missile at the beginning of the video

Yeah man...what the hell is that thing?? :obsessed: Can someone please post a screenshot of that object that appears to be watching the missile??

Initiate

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 12:19 pm » by Mouzty

harhey wrote:The Pentagon and the Navy are saying they have no idea who made the launch.

LOL, BUT "they see no threat in the mystery 'missile". WTF? Bunch of fucking LYERS!!

Initiate

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 12:40 pm » by Nik418

It's ok everybody! Apparently - it's just an 'optical illusion' (caused by light from venus reflecting off swamp gas no doubt...)
Sorry, but we're not all gullible idiots.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101110/twl-mystery-missile-was-an-optical-illus-3fd0ae9.html

Initiate

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 1:05 pm » by Alternateworld

nik418 wrote:It's ok everybody! Apparently - it's just an 'optical illusion' (caused by light from venus reflecting off swamp gas no doubt...)
Sorry, but we're not all gullible idiots.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101110/twl-mystery-missile-was-an-optical-illus-3fd0ae9.html

Seems to be the season for these optical illusions :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 1:11 pm » by Nilm33

Just heard mention it might have been a private company launch, being that there is a race for privatized commercial rocket production. But I dont think that is likely, but it is possible.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 pm » by Cosmonaut

This lady has suffered a severe probing and is now psychic, see also the Pleidean leopard in the background. The Pleideans gave it to her. It's from the Pleiades.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 1:49 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

ok i just watched her.. erm.... if they was gona fire on iran... wouldnt they do it from all ther ships thats just round the corner? And shes lieing, i got a 6th sence for liars i can spot it a mile away.. its my "my speical skill" and shes lieing OR Shes shitting her self.

NOTE THE REPTILIAN IN THE BACKGROUND AT 7.00

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm » by Lighthouse

illuminated wrote:
The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced

By MATTHEW HICKLEY
Last updated at 00:13 10 November 2007

Comments (6) Add to My Stories When the U.S. Navy deploys a battle fleet on exercises, it takes the security of its aircraft carriers very seriously indeed.
At least a dozen warships provide a physical guard while the technical wizardry of the world's only military superpower offers an invisible shield to detect and deter any intruders.
That is the theory. Or, rather, was the theory.

Scroll down for more ...

Uninvited guest: A Chinese Song Class submarine, like the one that sufaced by the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk

American military chiefs have been left dumbstruck by an undetected Chinese submarine popping up at the heart of a recent Pacific exercise and close to the vast U.S.S. Kitty Hawk - a 1,000ft supercarrier with 4,500 personnel on board.

By the time it surfaced the 160ft Song Class diesel-electric attack submarine is understood to have sailed within viable range for launching torpedoes or missiles at the carrier.
According to senior Nato officials the incident caused consternation in the U.S. Navy.
The Americans had no idea China's fast-growing submarine fleet had reached such a level of sophistication, or that it posed such a threat.
One Nato figure said the effect was "as big a shock as the Russians launching Sputnik" - a reference to the Soviet Union's first orbiting satellite in 1957 which marked the start of the space age.
The incident, which took place in the ocean between southern Japan and Taiwan, is a major embarrassment for the Pentagon.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z14qYlK9Jw

china saying :hiho: 'look what we can do?' :think:

This to me is the most interesting angle on the story.

Don't forget there is a trade and currency war ongoing between the US and China. It's make or break for the US dollar, and if the dollar goes, so does the current financial system.

This is probably what we could consider the start of "WWIII" (West versus East), but without anybody noticing it for the moment because it's currently being played out on the financial (currency) markets and on the internet (Stuxnet for example).

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 pm » by Cwmman

OK here we go with another answer, not my answer btw,
A trail lit up the western skies across Southern California on Monday evening and many speculate a missile was launched from behind Catalina Island. However, Southern California's top meteorologist Kevin Martin from the Southern California Weather Authority states it was nothing but a contrail from an airliner.

"We see this often when the flights come at the right time, however some people are just out to witness it at the right time", says Martin. "We had strong winds up there as well as really cold temperatures from a passing storm system. This also had an area of upper level moisture at 250 to 200mb, where airliners fly".

Martin described the event as too slow for a missile launch.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 2:08 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

i dont buy it.

PreviousNext