Missing Cat Hunter Finds Buried UFO?

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 am » by Endless16

Reminds me of War of the Worlds... :peep: :)
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 3:41 am » by Newearthman

cosmine wrote:Houses can burn or be demolish,sink holes appear all the time in montreal's streets sometimes swallowimg a car or even half of a bus.
More simply it's the remains on a man hole that rusted out decades ago making it easier for the water to erode the soil.

Sorry again,if i'm right we wont hear from this,reporters will loose interest to follow up such a dumb explanation after claiming an alledge ufo...

:cheers:

It could be anything, just sayin that septic tanks don't normally get burried so deep :lol:

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 12:07 pm » by Stevestv65

Did he find the cat? :?
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 pm » by Toxic32

Looks like a borehole made to extract water. Looking at the surrounding area it looks like farm land and it's common practice to sink boreholes in these sort of area's if water is in short supply. Maybe they lost the drill head (which is made of steel) in the process of sinking the hole that would explain why it's only twenty five foot deep and magnetic.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 pm » by Uknowthetruth

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNmAkO3b9Q&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

heres the video...not much to see but i thought id share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNmAkO3b9Q&feature=player_embedded#!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 pm » by Naranja

toxic32 wrote:Looks like a borehole made to extract water. Looking at the surrounding area it looks like farm land and it's common practice to sink boreholes in these sort of area's if water is in short supply. Maybe they lost the drill head (which is made of steel) in the process of sinking the hole that would explain why it's only twenty five foot deep and magnetic.

:nope: How fun and exciting would that be?

EDIT: Murlimann :)

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 pm » by Toxic32

naranja wrote:
toxic32 wrote:Looks like a borehole made to extract water. Looking at the surrounding area it looks like farm land and it's common practice to sink boreholes in these sort of area's if water is in short supply. Maybe they lost the drill head (which is made of steel) in the process of sinking the hole that would explain why it's only twenty five foot deep and magnetic.

On the other hand it could be any emergency escape route for the fairs and elves and other strange beings that we all know live in holes in the ground and inhabit other underground spaces, often close to woodland and water. As you implied why spoil someone else's fantasy. May the bringer of light and kindness kiss you on the forehead and bestow amazing experiences in your future life.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm » by Naranja

toxic32 wrote:
naranja wrote:

On the other hand it could be any emergency escape route for the fairs and elves and other strange beings that we all know live in holes in the ground and inhabit other underground spaces, often close to woodland and water. As you implied why spoil someone else's fantasy. May the bringer of light and kindness kiss you on the forehead and bestow amazing experiences in your future life.

:lol: Thats much better, thank you

Previous