Missing Pages of Thoth

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 am » by Canubis

why so skeptical? i got all the backup and credible resources for all my shit :)

and it seems, i have just discovered 1 of the missing pages, described to be found among his pages and manuscripts, what is presented is only a small part of the entire thing...but its not included any were in the dr Doreal english translations...

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Emerald_Tablet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

i hope i have painted u a nice picture i beleave also Nicola Tesla and even Einstein had a copy of that version or the entire emerald tablet however atm i have not compiled any evidence of this but have noticed they use/copied parts of the emerald tablet into there own theory's...lol
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 pm » by Zer0

Canubis wrote:why so skeptical? i got all the backup and credible resources for all my shit :)

and it seems, i have just discovered 1 of the missing pages, described to be found among his pages and manuscripts, what is presented is only a small part of the entire thing...but its not included any were in the dr Doreal english translations...

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Emerald_Tablet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

i hope i have painted u a nice picture i beleave also Nicola Tesla and even Einstein had a copy of that version or the entire emerald tablet however atm i have not compiled any evidence of this but have noticed they use/copied parts of the emerald tablet into there own theory's...lol

LMAO! So if you touch the tablet you become really smart? But if you just read it, it just kinda sounds like cool shit? Whats the point on it having words then?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm » by Jeckk

All this "Thoth" and "Emerald Tablet" talk really troubles me. There are some great ideas and artifacts that tell an amazing story of the past that the mainstream isn't telling, and then just like any other discovery, you have a group of people who take a dump in the punch bowl of knowledge.

There's evidence regarding the pyramids and ancient cities.
There's evidence regarding radiation and electricity in the ancient world.
There's evidence of insane mysteries like the missing mountain tops in Nazca.

There is however NO evidence of anything related to Thoth or these Emerald Tablets. It's as if someone put together this cluster of knowledge, and then some hippie came along and decided to make up a bunch of random shit to go along with it.

Enough with the faith based nonsense, nobody wants to hear it anymore.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 4:25 pm » by Elnorel

SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 6:27 am » by Canubis

@ Jeckk

i was replying to Lowsix but you seem to of steped out of line and put forth the notion this is baised on faith? and no one wants to here it??

1st off this or any Alien Key affiliate are NOT based on faith (spits on faith) it is hard evidence of a time forgotten and if you ever wonder how the world got to be this fuked up, then the Emerald tablet is the only legitimate historical record and full of some of the greatest science and knowledge still to be discovered today.

And as for Thoth not being associated with the emerald tablet ?
the whole thing is a manifestation of his wisdom and mentions numerous times how and why he created it.. he tells the story of his life, from Atlantis to Egypt and the great knowledge he had gained.

mabe next time you wont say somthing so stupid to someone that knows what they are talking about :)

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 6:33 am » by Zer0

Hey dude can you tell me what the fuck your signature means?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 am » by Ghost32

Just wanna point this out LOL

C.G. Jung identified "The Emerald Tablet" with a table made of green stone that he encountered in the first of a set of his dreams and visions beginning at the end of 1912, and climaxing in his writing the Seven Sermons to the Dead in 1916.

HE ENCOUNTERED IT IN A SET OF DREAMS & VISIONS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have all heard about it, and heard quotes from it such as "As Above So Below", I think the reason you will not find much info on this subject is because it is considered Black Magic, the most famous person to bring the Pages of Thoth to peoples attention was Aleister Crowley and might have been one of the few people that actually had access to it if it really existed. :think:

Crowley actually had created the Thoth Tarot Deck, and then wrote a book called "The Book Of Thoth" and he wrote this as a companion to his Thoth Tarot Card Deck. :headscratch:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from the Emerald Tablet
The Text (English Translation)

Truly, without Deceit, certainly and absolutely,

As Above, so Below, and as Below, so Above,
in the Accomplishment of the Miracle of the One Thing.
And just as all things have come from One,
through the Mediation of One,
so all things follow from this One Thing in the same Way.

Its Father was the Sun, the Moon its Mother.
It was carried in the Womb of Air, and the Earth was its Nurse.
It is the Father of every Willed Thing in the whole World.
Its Power is perfected if it becomes as Earth.
Separate the Earth from Fire: the Fine from the Gross,
gently and with great skill.

It rises from Earth to Heaven,
and then it descends again to the Earth and
receives Power from Above and from Below.
Thus you will have the Glory of the whole World.
All Obscurity will be clear to you.
This is the strong Power of all Power because
it overcomes everything fine and penetrates everything solid.

In this way was the World created.
From this there will be amazing Applications,
because this is the Pattern.
Therefore am I called Thrice Greatest Hermes,
having the three parts of the Wisdom of the whole World.

Herein have I completely explained the Operation of the Sun.

The Thoth Tarot Deck
http://www.astroamerica.com/t-toth.html

The Book Of Thoth
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowl ... _thoth.htm

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 am » by Canubis

yep tarots are some gay gypsy shit however Isaac Newton Born 25 December 1642...obtained THE last original copy left from the ancient record and from there went "missing"

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 am » by Ghost32

I see where this is going, Isaac Newton, "The Universal Law Of Attraction" "Like Things Attract To Like Things", Just watch "The Secret" thats the only place you will see the Emerald Tablet and its a recreation....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 9:18 am » by Canubis

er now thats some lame shit, i seen Oprah trying to sell it and its nothing to do with what i was saying because Oprah is lame.

www.canubistry.com

PreviousNext