Missing US Boy's Body Parts Found In Freezer

Writer

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 pm » by Truthinlies

would make me more happy if they had just stated the region, like ny city or so...

and Im not arguing with anyone here anymore, u guys are dumb as fuck and with u I mean 99.9999% of all of u. get lost, I dont care

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:22 pm » by Endless16

truthinlies wrote:nothing else than anti jew propaganda...keep your brainwash fock stuff in your own head dude.

Are you saying that the Jewish way is to kidnap and murder children, and to chop off their feet?... I'd take a step back and think about who exactly is brainwashed if you think this is that. :peep:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 pm » by Flecktarn

truthinlies wrote:would make me more happy if they had just stated the region, like ny city or so...

and Im not arguing with anyone here anymore, u guys are dumb as fuck and with u I mean 99.9999% of all of u. get lost, I dont care

Imagekills 99,99999999% of all self elevated fools ,,,come back when you grow up
ImageImage

Writer

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:39 pm » by Truthinlies

Im always coming back... but seeing this everytime watching same shit here is so annoying.
u all keep your focus on wrong things.

WE HAVE TO GET RID OF PROFIT BASED ECONOMY!! END COMPETITION AS RULE OF SOCIAL LIFE

but obv its easier to sometimes be mad about a killed boy or higher gas prize than actually start inform yourself and go to the streets, fight for fucking real democracy.
but hey u never were tought to teach yourselfe anything, so its all good.

so forget all your hopes, u are homo dumbus slaveris and u were born to serve. since none of u think about why we are here, none of u have real purpose for humanity..u are a product designed to fit into the economic system.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 pm » by Endless16

truthinlies wrote:Im always coming back... but seeing this everytime watching same shit here is so annoying.

WE HAVE TO GET RID OF PROFIT BASED ECONOMY!! END COMPETITION AS RULE OF SOCIAL LIFE

but obv its easier to sometimes be mad about a killed boy or higher gas prize than actually start inform yourself and go to the streets, fight for fucking real democracy.

so forget all your hopes, u are homo dumbus slaveris and u were born to serve. since none of u think about why we are here, none of u have real purpose for humanity..u are a product designed to fit into the economic system.

Well yeah... a dead person is more important than all the money in the world, obviously, if you wern't such an asshole you'd see that straight away. Money isn't real, people are. :dunno:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 pm » by Aragajag

truthinlies wrote:Im always coming back... but seeing this everytime watching same shit here is so annoying.

Feeling a bit full off yourself? Your superiority gland appears to be in overdrive.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 1:14 am » by Flecktarn

dont forget to include yourself ,,because your above (rant) statement apply's to you ,,,oh yea dumbass :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: you have made no sense in your ill thought out remarks about a post of a barbaric murder of a child,,,tell us what has a,,,, WE HAVE TO GET RID OF PROFIT BASED ECONOMY!! END COMPETITION AS RULE OF SOCIAL LIFE ,,have to do about a murder i dont think the person who killed this child was thinking about his profit margin :bang; :bang; :bang;
ImageImage

Previous